Most fun claw?

overg

Diabloii.Net Member
Most fun claw?

After about 10 months of play with my melee assassin, I finally added a Firelizard's claw to my Bartuc's and Shadowkiller (I actually used two Strengths to beat Hell Baal . . . not recommeded for those in a hurry). Now that I've actually got three uniques, and only two hands, it's decision time, and I was just wondering which claw everyone thinks is the most fun to play with?

Personally, I think Shadowkiller is the blast of the three I've got. It's probably the weakest of the three, but it's just a riot to have the frost nova from it exploding like fireworks when I'm pounding my way through a group of monsters. No repairs also means more gambling, so it's got that going for it too.

So which claw makes you go "woot!"? Shadowkiller, Bartuc's, Jade Talon, Firelizards, Natalya's Mark, Chaos, or something else?

SSoG

Diabloii.Net Member
Chaos is far and away the most fun claw. Of the uniques, I like Shadowkiller for the Freeze, and Firelizards because they have the most personality.

BIGeyedBUG

Diabloii.Net Member
Good rare runics with +2 Assassin, IAS, and a few other good mods for me.

Out of the premade claws, I like Bartuc's the best. I'm a purist I guess.

BananaPancakes

Diabloii.Net Member
i've always liked firelizards, with the unusual mods and awesome name. i think it was the first claw i found when i restarted back on ladder again poor ::tears::

ilkori

Diabloii.Net Member
What BIGeyedBUG said. Custom claws have by far the most potential. Bartucs is just amazing, and at level 42 it pretty well cannot be beat.

Chaos is a lot of fun, but that is as far as I'd go with it.

ilkori

Diabloii.Net Member
The repair costs, actually. I don't PvP, and I haven't stumbled across enough runes to build a Bearsin in addition. I just have no real use for it aside from sittnig pretty.

SSoG

Diabloii.Net Member
The repair costs, actually. I don't PvP, and I haven't stumbled across enough runes to build a Bearsin in addition. I just have no real use for it aside from sittnig pretty.
It's my favorite general-use meleesin claw. The WW is nice against crowds, and I find that I just wind up doing more damage with Chaos than I do with Bartuc's, even if I'm just using DC and some TS. Plus the ctcs are a lot of fun with BF and DTalon. An eth Chaos is a really fun BFury weapon.

Of course, repair costs are never an issue for me because we're talking SP here, and I have a massive supply of gold stashed away in ATMA.