Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

most fun build?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by jsyou, Nov 6, 2006.

1. jsyou

jsyou Banned

most fun build?

whats the most fun build assuming wealth is not a problem no cookie cutters

2. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

For me, it was the Frostmaiden.

3. WhiteAlien

WhiteAlien Banned

It depends if for PvP or PvM.

But anyway, for me the most fun build have been zealot sorceress with max block,90% all res, 7fps zeal over 53k dmg. Add to top of that infinity merc and Ancients in 8pl game for soso is a joke. :laugh:

IMO this build sounds like a cookie cutter, but I like it, coz there is no many zealot soso out there :smiley: go.. go .. warrior !

4. jsyou

jsyou Banned

mainly for pvm should of said it i know.

5. papajustify

papajustify IncGamers Member

i had alot of fun with a poison nova necro back in 1.10, haven't tried it this time around, and i dont think i did very well in hell, but it was a fun build.
    Partly because i like the posion nova effect.
    Recently i started a wind druid, and that puppy is a fun build also, and has alot of potential to be a real whopper(but is cookie cutter) but what isn't nowadays.

6. jsyou

jsyou Banned

i was thinking of making a amazon with max evade dodge avoid get it up to lvl 40+ just for the heck of it the problem though is how can i kill

7. papajustify

papajustify IncGamers Member

try plague javelin, looks really cool.....green javelin of death and disease flyin across the screen.

8. jsyou

jsyou Banned

no cookies remember

9. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

How are poison amazons cookie-cutter?

10. jsyou

jsyou Banned

you can get a insane amount of damage with them and they are synergize skill i consider it cookie cutter.

11. WhiteAlien

WhiteAlien Banned

I think we have different point of views for what is fun. If you like killing one monster over 10 mins and dying constantly then just use cracked gear on amazone who uses only passive skills and go all over till hell Baal. For more questions ask Superdave. As far as I know he have done it till Act3 hell in HC :shocked: IMO have not died yet.

Kicker/traper hybrids also are fun. Same pheonix strikers.

Or if you dont like insane amount of damage doing builds look at this Psychic Hammer guide. Should be fun for you :grin:

12. jsyou

jsyou Banned

heh i read that thread, but he stoped it was kind of a let down. to me throwing poison javalins and waiting for monsters to die is not my kind of fun.

13. WhiteAlien

WhiteAlien Banned

Ok. Then try kicker/traper. I found it kind a big fun to play. :sunny:

14. Eilo Rytyj

Eilo Rytyj IncGamers Member

If you want no cookies, I played a real fun daggerzon back when I first started on bnet. I was breezing through hell Act 1 with a Stormspike until I got bored of it. I even beat a couple of dedicated LLD's when she was only level 21, using just a Balanced Knife of Gore (+10 max) and OW damage from Swordback Hold.

They're a VERY tough tank, rivalling that of high def Pally or Barb. They don't call it a "Tankazon" for nothing.

15. Cppo-The-Wild

Cppo-The-Wild IncGamers Member

Summoner druids ftw!

-Cppo

16. jsyou

jsyou Banned

every time i make one i tend to go summon the bear and just sit in pk games lol

17. Anden

Anden IncGamers Member

Dual throw barb are tons of fun and looks very cool on top of that!!!

Had one with dual throw axes last ladder, did poorly in hell but didnt matter :grin:

18. Madagou

Madagou IncGamers Member

Most micro intense and fun is a Martial arts assassin with tiger strike and dragon tail, cheap and tail can reach 60k with tstrike powered up, plus its fun teleporting around with flight, makes you feel like a ninja.
    Not the fastest killer but the micro needed to switch between tiger, cobra and tail is fun.

19. jsyou

jsyou Banned

i just thought of a item which i never see anyone use, its unique archon staff mang song lesson think a tri elemental sorc could work with it?

20. Sokar Rostau

Sokar Rostau IncGamers Member

The most fun build ever is the Palazon. I have made quite a few of them but only keep my 3 90+ chars active (Lad#3 91, Lad#2 97, Lad#1 96). The build is designed as a true pvm character in that it is best played from lvl 1 all the way through Norm>NM>Hell, especially since there is nothing that she is really useful for except levelling up, unlike Lamerdins and Sorcs that can MF and pvp is not worth it except with friends.

A Palazon is maxed Passives using Passion Sword and Fortitude, Zeal is her main attack. If wealth is not an issue you can add Pride Merc.

Max (actually stacked, even Uber Meph can't make them negatives) resists in Hell. Very difficult to kill and can kill EVERYTHING in Hell, including Uber Diablo, except the Pandemonium Bosses (PMH doesn't work on them apparently). Forgotten Sands, Maiden's Den and Furnace of Pain are the most fun places to play a Palazon because every monster is so tough. Furnace of Pain is especially fun when you need to switch between Berserk for Oblivion Knights and Zeal for the Immune to all Venom Lords.

I posted an uncomplete (and rather confusing... too detailed) guide in the Zon forum. I've also posted all the equipment for my lvl 97 in quite a few places together with build tips so you could also search Sera_Braveblade or Sera Braveblade.