Most frustrating drop ever?

MrDoc

Diabloii.Net Member
Most frustrating drop ever?

I was running the pits tonight with some friends of mine.
A superior Grand Matron Bow dropped on the ground.
I was like, "hey look what we've got here, this could be interesting. Maybe it's got +2 skills or more"

I checked the stats and i was in shock.
I yelled at my friends:
"OMG guys i just found the leetest itam evar :eek: this is insane!"

This GMB has:
+3 skills
15% ED
+3 AR

And .... last but not least ...

5 sockets

why oh wyyyyy ? this is like, the MOST FRUSTRATING thing that happened to me in D2 :mad: :( :eek:

Edit: sorry triple post, i messed it up
Mods could you please delete the 2 other threads?

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
Oscuro said:
This one is prety high on my list of frustrating drops.

You call that frustrating? How about 2 MF sorcs, both with over 700% MF, that get only white and blue drops from Baal for five runs in a row?

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
most frustrating drops for me were always rare laquered plates, aldur boots, rare monarchs, nats helm, rare cbs, rare crusader bows, rare legendary mallets, but then the bulk of my MFing was .08-.09

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
most frustrating drops for me were always rare laquered plates, aldur boots, rare monarchs, nats helm, rare cbs, rare crusader bows, rare legendary mallets, but then the bulk of my MFing was .08-.09
Most frustrating drop ever: finding a rare monarch called "Storm Shield"...

HoD

eth tomb reaver 1 socket would be the worst .. =| and like perfect other stats or something

o_0

as for me, i havent gotten enough drops to be frustrated

hot new avatar ash.

edit - LOL i just started doing nm andy runs to get a soj and a unique ring dropped on my first run .. nagel =|

Fiblah

Diabloii.Net Member
Back when I started up playing Ladder2 after having not played since .09. Doing a meph run and a unique demonhead drops. :O! I tele over to it, excited. Pick it up to ID it, and its ethereal. :(

Good thing I kept it, I traded it for a HR a few days ago. :)

Inu

Banned
Most frustrating drop? A Gothic Bow with 192% ED, +17 max damage, 20% ias... AND POISON DAMAGE!!! I was so sad I almost cried... :(

Oddity

Diabloii.Net Member
Definitely when my level 86 Sorceress on Hardcore teleported in front of a MSLE Bremm Sparkfist. I was dead before I could click away.

(MSLE = Multi Shot Lightning Enchanted...I had an Occy, I teleported in front of another dinky creature, Occy triggered put me in front of Bremm, he attacked me, my Armor attacked him back, triggered MSLE I died).

space_loner

Diabloii.Net Member
Most frustrating drop?

Well for me it would be finding a ton of spired helms that all turn out to be veil of steels, on ladder!

btw, getting 7 or some odd uniques and one set off baal is NOT a frustrating drop, no matter how crappy they are, it is a sign of garanteed future wealth, i wish my MFers had decent MF :(

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
space_loner said:
btw, getting 7 or some odd uniques and one set off baal is NOT a frustrating drop, no matter how crappy they are, it is a sign of garanteed future wealth, i wish my MFers had decent MF :(
(misses the point)

It's frustrating (in my opinion) because everything is unique except the one which I'd most like to be unique.

Oddity

Diabloii.Net Member
Ahh...I was leveling my merc and look what I got from Raddy...this is the opposite of frustrating. :)

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
The most frustrating one will always be that which you desire the most. Since you want it so badly every time you come up empty will just make even more frustrated as compared to any usually "pissyness" you may experience. Lesson of the story, EAT YOUR OATMEAL!

[/insanity]

rg_22uk

Diabloii.Net Member
FrozenSolid said:
My friend once found an eschutas with 20% fire and 20% light .... +1 skill x_x
Over the weekend I found a 19% fire 20% light with 2 skills. Not as bad but annoying.

Skips

Diabloii.Net Member
Probably having mephy and the council drop between them 4 unique rings, a nagel, a manald, a dwarf and a carrion. :(