Bears are actually quite powerful. My friend has one and we had some fun with my bvc. I just stood there and see how many hits it takes for the bear to kill me. It took around 4-5 hits. Note my barb has 7.4k life and no block and only 39%DR from Coa + nigma. It might work a lot better on sorcs/zons/etc.Can a town bear summoner be worth anything? :-\ My tests showed that the half a screen range and slow attack were kinda his downfall. Oh, and I had a poison zon called Poisson... Though I don't remember THing much.
Nice list there, I HC duel so no GM happens unless we LAN or something. I've never tried FC zon or bear summon druid.Ohhh, this is my specialty. Here's a pretty good list:
- Poison Amazon: These guys are fun, just toss a Plague Jav at someone and run back to town. I've never met anyone that didn't get to at least half life by this, and that's with a proactive attempt to reduce poison. Get some CS to kill people BOing and it should be fun and easy
- Bowazon: With slow, these guys will ruin your duels even if they don't kill you. A lot of times they kill you. You can stand back from town and spam GAs at the exit, then TP back to town if someone manages to get near you. Again, fun and easy.
- Trapsin: ...Does anything really need to be said? Traps + Town Exit = Lots of NKs
- FC Javazon: You have an attack that automatically hits, and with good gear you'll be hitting for 9k some damage 13 times over with -50%+. Pretty simple math if you ask me...
- Bear Druid/Golem Necro/Valk Amazon: They all do the same thing: spam summons from town. Each has their own advantage.
- Druid: Bear does a lot more damage more quickly than any of the other summons. Simple as that.
- Necro: Golem slow...if you have a lot of mana, you could try spamming Fire Golem, but Golem Slow pretty much does it. Get an Enchantress and you'll have a godly tank golem (mine had 57k life without BO on it) that can do upwards of 5k fire damage that also slows enemies rediculously. Add in a Decrep here and there and laugh.
- Amazon: The Valk can spawn immune to any element, and given enough summons you're bound to summon one that can deal with virtually any dueler out there. Also, max Inner Sight and Slow Missiles are both great. IS drops most players defense to <10k easily (Paladins and Barbs o'course, everyone else goes negative). Slow Missiles will piss that Sorc/PnB Necro/Amazon off to no end.
- Auradin/FoHer: Both of them are based on the same idea, though FoHers do more damage and Auradins have an easier time killing people (all they have to do is run around in circles...). Either way it's easy to NK people.
- PnB Necro/Hammerdin: Both have unresistable damage, both can duel well, both have ways of NKing (if you get a charge weapon on the Hammy)...if you want to BM, you can.