most bad mannered pvp char?

clayton bigsby

Diabloii.Net Member
most bad mannered pvp char?

title says it all. im gonna make a new char just so i can piss people off, which is why i duel.

De4dEyE

Diabloii.Net Member
That, or make an auradin and just run around pub rooms. BUT pay attention to people that head to the stash to counter you. Then just leave the room, wait a bit till you think they went back to the stash and put normal gear on, and re-enter [if you don't get fbugged]. That's ****ing annoying.

Odd the Quiet

Diabloii.Net Member
I've always wanted to make a slowing paladin.
Holy Freeze + Clegs Gloves + The General's Tan Do Li Ga Flail.
But I still haven't gotten around to it.

DarrelC

Diabloii.Net Member
I dunno if he still runs around but there used to be a Psn Javazon named Poison or something like that who just town hugged... quite annoying.

-Lightavalon

DIEnamic

Diabloii.Net Member
hammerdin loaded with tons of full rejuvs.
hammerdin with insight merc standing in front of town spamming hammers.
hammerdin desynching with sorb and stacked resist.
hammerdin with gmod
hammerdin in a melee duel game
hammerdin with unperms
hammerdin period.

zeiris

Diabloii.Net Member
Hammerdin built for survivability and max tankage. Desynch-spam random hammers all over the place, and don't let people touch you. Rack up kills by sheer area denial.

Glass cannon bowzon with a whole ton of TP scrolls, that kills everybody while they're dueling then stands JUST out of minimap sight of the bridge, spamming arrows. Anyone who exits town to get their corpse gets an IGA to the head. If someone approaches, TP. Make smartass comments as needed, or even worse, don't.

Don't build a nec, getting revives is too much effort for BM. Unless you have a bowzon friend in which case amp damage + arrows = might as well save and exit now.

Basically, any class that kills once then NKs indefinitely is annoying.

Can a town bear summoner be worth anything? :-\ My tests showed that the half a screen range and slow attack were kinda his downfall. Oh, and I had a poison zon called Poisson... Though I don't remember THing much.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
Can a town bear summoner be worth anything? :-\ My tests showed that the half a screen range and slow attack were kinda his downfall. Oh, and I had a poison zon called Poisson... Though I don't remember THing much.
Bears are actually quite powerful. My friend has one and we had some fun with my bvc. I just stood there and see how many hits it takes for the bear to kill me. It took around 4-5 hits. Note my barb has 7.4k life and no block and only 39%DR from Coa + nigma. It might work a lot better on sorcs/zons/etc.

The bear did die in one whirl though. I would say bears are quite fun to kill people when they're boing or just walking out. :sad2:

Also he was a pure bear summon with poor gear. (in PvP standards) so no +3summon +3grizzly helm and what not.

TheBe

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd vote for auradin. They are very annoying when they got tele+charge to get away from you.. Then they just chill when other duel and let their aura kill.

Fear Before

Diabloii.Net Member
2 auradins outside town desynching around so you can't even tell when you're in range pretty much dominates everyone.

bogie

Diabloii.Net Member
A Summoning Druid who has the best gear possibly attainable, which would let you have a grizzly with more than 9k hp and 17k+ damage. Try to survive a grizzly that does 18k damage, thats 9k after minion PVP penalty, and 5500 dmg after the 40 dr%, bears actually do insane damage and can kill most chars, maybe not vit wolves or barbs, but most casters, especially if you abandon town for cruising around outside with high fcr.

Summoning Druids are one of my altime favorite characters, they really take down all oposition, using beast and other gear, they can be the perfect cross between melee and casters :cool: .

Bogie,

Lord Nyax

Banned
Ohhh, this is my specialty. Here's a pretty good list:
  • Poison Amazon: These guys are fun, just toss a Plague Jav at someone and run back to town. I've never met anyone that didn't get to at least half life by this, and that's with a proactive attempt to reduce poison. Get some CS to kill people BOing and it should be fun and easy
  • Bowazon: With slow, these guys will ruin your duels even if they don't kill you. A lot of times they kill you. You can stand back from town and spam GAs at the exit, then TP back to town if someone manages to get near you. Again, fun and easy.
  • Trapsin: ...Does anything really need to be said? Traps + Town Exit = Lots of NKs
  • FC Javazon: You have an attack that automatically hits, and with good gear you'll be hitting for 9k some damage 13 times over with -50%+. Pretty simple math if you ask me...
  • Bear Druid/Golem Necro/Valk Amazon: They all do the same thing: spam summons from town. Each has their own advantage.
    • Druid: Bear does a lot more damage more quickly than any of the other summons. Simple as that.
    • Necro: Golem slow...if you have a lot of mana, you could try spamming Fire Golem, but Golem Slow pretty much does it. Get an Enchantress and you'll have a godly tank golem (mine had 57k life without BO on it) that can do upwards of 5k fire damage that also slows enemies rediculously. Add in a Decrep here and there and laugh.
    • Amazon: The Valk can spawn immune to any element, and given enough summons you're bound to summon one that can deal with virtually any dueler out there. Also, max Inner Sight and Slow Missiles are both great. IS drops most players defense to <10k easily (Paladins and Barbs o'course, everyone else goes negative). Slow Missiles will piss that Sorc/PnB Necro/Amazon off to no end.
  • Auradin/FoHer: Both of them are based on the same idea, though FoHers do more damage and Auradins have an easier time killing people (all they have to do is run around in circles...). Either way it's easy to NK people.
  • PnB Necro/Hammerdin: Both have unresistable damage, both can duel well, both have ways of NKing (if you get a charge weapon on the Hammy)...if you want to BM, you can.

ArchsageVal

Diabloii.Net Member
Ohhh, this is my specialty. Here's a pretty good list:
  • Poison Amazon: These guys are fun, just toss a Plague Jav at someone and run back to town. I've never met anyone that didn't get to at least half life by this, and that's with a proactive attempt to reduce poison. Get some CS to kill people BOing and it should be fun and easy
  • Bowazon: With slow, these guys will ruin your duels even if they don't kill you. A lot of times they kill you. You can stand back from town and spam GAs at the exit, then TP back to town if someone manages to get near you. Again, fun and easy.
  • Trapsin: ...Does anything really need to be said? Traps + Town Exit = Lots of NKs
  • FC Javazon: You have an attack that automatically hits, and with good gear you'll be hitting for 9k some damage 13 times over with -50%+. Pretty simple math if you ask me...
  • Bear Druid/Golem Necro/Valk Amazon: They all do the same thing: spam summons from town. Each has their own advantage.
    • Druid: Bear does a lot more damage more quickly than any of the other summons. Simple as that.
    • Necro: Golem slow...if you have a lot of mana, you could try spamming Fire Golem, but Golem Slow pretty much does it. Get an Enchantress and you'll have a godly tank golem (mine had 57k life without BO on it) that can do upwards of 5k fire damage that also slows enemies rediculously. Add in a Decrep here and there and laugh.
    • Amazon: The Valk can spawn immune to any element, and given enough summons you're bound to summon one that can deal with virtually any dueler out there. Also, max Inner Sight and Slow Missiles are both great. IS drops most players defense to <10k easily (Paladins and Barbs o'course, everyone else goes negative). Slow Missiles will piss that Sorc/PnB Necro/Amazon off to no end.
  • Auradin/FoHer: Both of them are based on the same idea, though FoHers do more damage and Auradins have an easier time killing people (all they have to do is run around in circles...). Either way it's easy to NK people.
  • PnB Necro/Hammerdin: Both have unresistable damage, both can duel well, both have ways of NKing (if you get a charge weapon on the Hammy)...if you want to BM, you can.
Nice list there, I HC duel so no GM happens unless we LAN or something. I've never tried FC zon or bear summon druid.