Moser's Blessed Circle sockets?

gzvernon

Diabloii.Net Member
Moser's Blessed Circle sockets?

Just got this shield & it has 2 sockets with 25% resists ,would 2 PDiamonds be the best way to get the most resists out of it ?
 

Estrella

Diabloii.Net Member
2 ums would be better, but untill you get those u can socket them with P diamonds, since you can always unsocket the shield later on with the hel cubing recipe.
 

twn_domn

Diabloii.Net Member
Estrella said:
2 ums would be better, but untill you get those u can socket them with P diamonds, since you can always unsocket the shield later on with the hel cubing recipe.
Hell~no!!!!

DO NOT socket Um rune into Mosser. Mosser is a stepping stone for stormshield or HoZ. If you have an Um rune and you don't have a Stormshield/HoZ, trade the Um rune for it (along w/ other stuff)! Um rune should be socketed in Shako/HoZ or things of that rarity. Mosser deserves perfect dimond and nothing more.
 

UselessOne

Diabloii.Net Member
Since pallys can get max resists more easily than any other character, I'd use the Um rune for a different character.

My hammerdin would have had +89 resist to all in hell, but the resist cap of 75 does not allow this. And I haven't done any of the Anya quests yet to get the bonuses to resist.
 

Any1

Banned
Definitely Perfect Diamonds in Moser's for +38% more resists. I wouldn't put any high-end runes or jewels in that shield.
 

Zardoz

Diabloii.Net Member
I've got 2 perfect diamonds in my Moser's and my um rune in my stash. I figure the um will be worth more in a higher level item or in trade.
 

Shanksie1337

Diabloii.Net Member
i never understand why ppl UM sheilds unless they are VERY VERY rich - pdiamond such a good choice leaving you to do something much better with your UM's

(same with IST'ing helm/armour - totally beyond me)

but then i am just a poor ladder player :/
 

hexisle

Diabloii.Net Member
I have an um'ed HOZ sat on a lvl 15 paladin waiting for me to build a hammerdin. With wizardspike it makes a big difference to resistances.
 

gzvernon

Diabloii.Net Member
UselessOne said:
Since pallys can get max resists more easily than any other character, I'd use the Um rune for a different character.

My hammerdin would have had +89 resist to all in hell, but the resist cap of 75 does not allow this. And I haven't done any of the Anya quests yet to get the bonuses to resist.
you didnt try using resist fire, lighting & cold to max your resists, you can get up to 85 passive max resists & 95 with that aura equiped.Bad thing is it's very expensive ,skill wise,they are great synergies for an avenger.
 

chinaman1472

Diabloii.Net Member
Shanksie1337 said:
i never understand why ppl UM sheilds unless they are VERY VERY rich - pdiamond such a good choice leaving you to do something much better with your UM's

(same with IST'ing helm/armour - totally beyond me)

but then i am just a poor ladder player :/
I agree so much. +3 (6 in mosers) resistances in a shield is not worth it. Should put ums in Armors or Helms (or weapons like Wizzy).
 

Estrella

Diabloii.Net Member
twn_domn said:
Hell~no!!!!

DO NOT socket Um rune into Mosser. Mosser is a stepping stone for stormshield or HoZ. If you have an Um rune and you don't have a Stormshield/HoZ, trade the Um rune for it (along w/ other stuff)! Um rune should be socketed in Shako/HoZ or things of that rarity. Mosser deserves perfect dimond and nothing more.
I didnt say it is worth it to put 2 ums in mosers, I simply answered the question, which was how you could get the most resists out of mosers.
 
Top