Mortal Moderator Combat?

LordHawkeye

Diabloii.Net Member
Mortal Moderator Combat?

Hawkeye again, my mind has been wandering and ive just pondered… I usually build my chars for PvP goodness ? and I often turn to these strat forums to expand my knowledge. I just wondered, if the grandest of games was made where Halciet, Mad Mantis, Dacar92, Naliworld, Shaperla, HeavAngel and Melianor all brought their best PvP chars to battle for middle earth… who would be the most victorious?

Hawk

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
LordHawkeye said:
Hawkeye again, my mind has been wandering and ive just pondered… I usually build my chars for PvP goodness ? and I often turn to these strat forums to expand my knowledge. I just wondered, if the grandest of games was made where Halciet, Mad Mantis, Dacar92, Naliworld, Shaperla, HeavAngel and Melianor all brought their best PvP chars to battle for middle earth… who would be the most victorious?

Hawk
Many of our moderators detest PvP for quite understandable reasons, one of them is MM. ;)

Taishaku

Diabloii.Net Member
Necro 8-Way FFA... heaven, that's 8 teleporting pricks Bonewalling and spamming Spirit/Spirit. You might have a few with an army of skeletons, 8 Clay Golems running everywhere, and that generally adds up to alot of lag.

LordHawkeye

Diabloii.Net Member
Taishaku said:
Necro 8-Way FFA... heaven, that's 8 teleporting pricks Bonewalling and spamming Spirit/Spirit. You might have a few with an army of skeletons, 8 Clay Golems running everywhere, and that generally adds up to alot of lag.
well i was assuming our moderators wernt bm and it would be a friendly duel to prove char skill

sir goatscelot

Diabloii.Net Member
Bah! Mods have enough fights on the their hands just taking care of the forums lol.

We all know MM would win in real fight anyway ;)..especially againest Nali as he's like 16 haha.

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
If it was a mortal beer drinking contest of combat MM hands down...he'd be the favorite lay the odds...and bet heavily to make up the difference.

HoS