More sorc questions.

tayzer

Diabloii.Net Member
More sorc questions.

So yeah i could make a meteror orb sorc or those other cookie cutter builds, but i want to be a little different and somewhat unique. I want to try a build that can survive through hell and also hold her own. Also i could try the lightening approach, but it seems so many people are starting to do that as well so again trying to be different. Has anyone used/tried hydra in hell and like done well with it, maybe backed up by frozen orb or maybe something else? Or if anyone could tell me a fun, unique, and strong build for pvm in hell that would be awesome.

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
i'm thinking of two builds: bare min and maxed out.

bare min would be the three lvl 1 bolt skills from each tree. you save roughly 2-5 skill points by using the lvl 1 skills. alternately, the two novas. the basic idea is that by using the low req skills, you can put more into several trees.

the maxed out idea is using the 3 masteries. ideally, you can use enchant for this but it is not necessary. then, you use a harmony, hellrack or kinglslayer weapon (for vengeance). or, you can use items that have holy freeze/fire/shock at the same time. you should use a delerium/dream helmet for confuse and energy shield.

sasja

Diabloii.Net Member
You seriously want to take other people's advice on how to be different from other people?

We can't really help you there - go try something out which is really unique, then come tell us how it went - the Hydra thing sounds fun :)