Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

more quick questions

Discussion in 'Classic' started by HegemonKhan, May 6, 2008.

1. HegemonKhan

HegemonKhan IncGamers Member

more quick questions

more quick questions

for classic (three questions):

Q1. i never been able to learn one way or the other about when u run, if it lowers your defense and or shield blocking.
    -------------------
    i'm pretty sure in LOD running is suppose to lower your shield block and/or defense, but i haven't been able to find if this is true also with classic.
    ---------------------
    for example: in LOD in/for bvb, u wanna walk cuz running hurts u cuz of lower shield blocking and/or lower defense, but is this also true with classic?
    --------------------
    Q2. if running does lowers, does it only lower shield blocking or also lower defense (or am i confusing running and defense with the berserk skill which does lower defense?)

Q3. about the berserk skill, does it lower defense to ZERO, or just lowers it by some amount or percent?

if anyone could give me a positive answer either way, i'd be much appreciated.

2. WarlockCC

WarlockCC Diablo Classic Moderator

Re: more quick questions

Yes, you walk to get hit less, since running lowers your chance to block to a third of it's normal chance. If you have max ctb(75%) and you run, you will only have 25% ctb left over while running and I think also while attacking.
    Best way to 'feel the difference' is LLD :)

Running never affects your defence afaik. It only affects your chance to block.

Bezerk will drop your defence to zero. If you want to Bezerk, wear a twitch so you have a higher chance to block and the twitch's 60 defence will not matter anyway. It has the added bonus of ias and fhr.

3. HegemonKhan

HegemonKhan IncGamers Member

Re: more quick questions

thanks, for the answers:D