More pork product anyone?

dorcusmalorcus

Diabloii.Net Member
More pork product anyone?

All I can say is "Eeewwwwww"!

People in the Piggy Meat

Human remains may have been in meat processed for human consumption at a pig farm that has been the site of an extensive investigation into Canada's worst serial killing case, British Columbia's provincial health officer said Wednesday.
So, AnaCanadian1, noticed any additional texture or taste in your breakfast sausage?

Anakha1

Banned
dorcusmalorcus said:
All I can say is "Eeewwwwww"!

People in the Piggy Meat

So, AnaCanadian1, noticed any additional texture or taste in your breakfast sausage?

*rips off another hunk of pork with his teeth* What?? Adds protein. And tastes like chicken.

They've already said that it only affected the relatively few people that had contact with the killer personally. The stuff wasn't hitting the store shelves.

Xenon[XoA]

Banned

Yeah, the news mentioned something about human dna, vs the human remains, but... eating dna wont hurt ya will it? That'd be weird... people using Dna bombs instead whatever fiery concoction they're blowing stuff up with now...

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
bah more meat for the meat eaters!
gnaws on severed arm...

ok seriously i would be grossed out if i had found out i had just eaten part of some guy, but the chances of this possibly human meat ending up in my food is practically slim to none (also i prefer beef, BRING ON THE MAD COW DISEASE!)

Xenon[KoA] said:

Yeah, the news mentioned something about human dna, vs the human remains, but... eating dna wont hurt ya will it? That'd be weird... people using Dna bombs instead whatever fiery concoction they're blowing stuff up with now...
Depends on how you are exsposed to it. Eating it probably not, injecting it into one of your vital cell's nucleos yeah could really mess you up. Isn't Mad Cow Diesese caused by a protien ? If so then Protein bombs could be nasty if they could a way to get it into your bloodstream effectivly.

NOTE: Speelinj Erors Goloir!

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
Eh. I'll save the obvious inuendo for later.

The eating of another human wouldn't be really any different then the meat you were eating anyway.

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
NightShade said:
Eh. I'll save the obvious inuendo for later.

The eating of another human wouldn't be really any different then the meat you were eating anyway.
Glad to see that i wasn't the only one to have that thought

No I know for certin that eating "DNA" won't hurt you, Some people even consider it a compliment.

And now back to our original post....

Doesn't that remind oyu of a movie...i think the name of the movie is prolly a blocked word, but it sounds like "hatch" was a great movie and had brad pitt in it. the one bad guy (everyone was a bad guy though) that had the big glasses had a pig farm and he fed people who he didn't like to the pigs.

this will not influence whether i eat pork or not though...i like pork, it's the other white meat, the greasier, yummy-er great with cajun white meat. :)

Anakha1

Banned
th5418 said:
Whew, lucky i dont live in canada....

Okay, for the second time, this meat was not released to the public. It was a gift to some friends and neighbours of the killer and was handed out from person to person. There's no human remains in our food supply.

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
Okay, for the second time, this meat was not released to the public. It was a gift to some friends and neighbours of the killer and was handed out from person to person. There's no human remains in our food supply.
Yeah but don't you wish sometimes you could eat Celine Dion? Just eat her right up to end the world's suffering once and for all.

Anakha1

Banned
Carnage-DVS said:
Yeah but don't you wish sometimes you could eat Celine Dion? Just eat her right up to end the world's suffering once and for all.
If you think that I could merely be in her presence without gagging, you've got another think coming.

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
even though it wasent put in wide distribution, I am so happy that Alberta dosent import Meat from BC...although i think I'll become a vegitarian mainly because im paranoid of meat now...(Mad Cow, Bird Flu, Now this)

iq144

Diabloii.Net Member
Stevinator said:
No I know for certin that eating "DNA" won't hurt you, Some people even consider it a compliment.
ROFL!!!

That made my day. Even if you didn't mean it, that made my day.