More Elaborate Intro...

Stack

Diabloii.Net Member
More Elaborate Intro...

Hello Again, :howdy:
I'm 21 still living at home with parents due to an unfortunate automobile accident 2 years and 3 months ago. My car insaurance is 10,000 a year for the next 9 months, hence I cannot afford a ride and am forced to live at home for a lil while longer. As for a job, I am somewhat unemployed except helping my dad sometimes. Trying to pay off my 04 F-150 I get in 9 months :D
As for my D2 career...
As you can see from above I have a lot of time to play,playing SP/HC exclusively except my friends and I play over TCP/IP every once in awhile. I enjoy Paladins the most,then the Necro, and don't really play the others that much...​
Think that's it...

dragon457

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF.

Sorry to hear about the accident and your troubles. But hey, things'll get better, and you'll be cruising in your pickup in no time.

Have fun, and let us know of your exploits in SP (Mats, Pats, great item finds, etc.).

Cheers.

Hey hey :wave:
Welcome to the SPF, it's a place of knowledge, safistication and intelligence......
Ok, well 2 out of 3 aint bad anyway :D

Sam

**Note: The one that the SPF isn't, is sophisticated. Be honest guys, we're just a bunch of crazy animals ;)

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey didn't we welcome you already?

Hmm, must be all the beer we have in the EMB affecting me and my other personalities...

anyway, welcome to the nuthouse :teeth:

sam_manzanza said:
Hey hey :wave:
Welcome to the SPF, it's a place of knowledge, safistication and intelligence......
Ok, well 2 out of 3 aint bad anyway :D

Sam

**Note: The one that the SPF isn't, is sophisticated. Be honest guys, we're just a bunch of crazy animals ;)
umm, spohisticated wasnt on the list. so are we all 3 of the above, but no sophisticated?

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Greetings, stack, and welcome to our forums. Please remember to read the FAQs and behave in front of our elite uniques.

I don't remember welcoming you before, but that could just be lost in the alcohol induced haze of too many nights at the EMB.

While I'm at it, do feel free to drop by at the local forum bar, the EMB, for a quiet drink or two - the first one's on me. :drink:

Enjoy your time here.