More comics hit big screen

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
More comics hit big screen

And so it comes that yet another comic book superhero is coming to the big screen. This time, it's none other than the big, dark, surly and less than happy Punisher. Good potential from the comic book. Let's see what Hollywood does to bugger this one up.

And the site is set up in a somewhat interesting fashion. You've got to look for things on it, rather than just having a pretty flash menu like normal. Move your mouse to the corner of the screen you want to move towards, and the pointer will turn into a hand when you can click on something.

That other movie with the big reg guy dressed in street clothes, I think its hellboy or hellguy it coming out some time. Looks pretty dumb.

cryist

Diabloii.Net Member
SomeCanadianGuy said:
And so it comes that yet another comic book superhero is coming to the big screen. This time, it's none other than the big, dark, surly and less than happy Punisher. Good potential from the comic book. Let's see what Hollywood does to bugger this one up.
Well this is thew second movie that has been made of the punisher the first had Dolph Lundgren as the star, and the movie was butchered, as i expect that the new onw will also be butchered, but then again i mite be surprised becuase they di a good job on spiderman and the x-men..