More bloggers needed

HC Gunther

Diabloii.Net Member
More bloggers needed

With the site redesign, blogging was added. I started writing up a couple of paragraphs for every gaming session. A number of blogs were created right after the site redesign, but mine is the only active blog. I have 48 of the 67 total blog posts and I have the only posts since 6/7. I have been averaging 80 views a day, which I consider pretty good. I once wrote a political blog and 25 views was a typical day for me. There are some nice features which I turned on for my blog.

So join me in blogging! The more people who blog, the more reasons there are for people to view our blogs. If you have seen my blog, it is here.

Arkansaw

Banned
Re: More bloggers needed

I never noticed this feature at all until now tbh. I have been keeping screenshots of my new ladder exploits but blogging about them will probably take more time than to clear hell maggots lair with a summoner? (about to do that now :p)

HC Gunther

Diabloii.Net Member

I never noticed this feature at all until now tbh. I have been keeping screenshots of my new ladder exploits but blogging about them will probably take more time than to clear hell maggots lair with a summoner? (about to do that now :p)
Well, it sounds like you are the type of person I was trying to reach. Blogging takes as long as you put into it. From having read a lot of blogs, I think consistent posting is the big key - you are better off making 5 100-word posts a week than 1 500-word post. Also, you can take screenshots and post those.

SnickerSnack

Diabloii.Net Member

I'd like to make a blog to detail my bnet trades (to help the tradevalues forum), but since I can't seem to find any link to start one, I suspect it's for pals only. Please correct and redirect.

Arkansaw

Banned

Oh, I wanted to clear the game first and only blog later to avoid breaking the playing rhythm. Hell does require my utmost care and attention.

Now I have started to put up the pictures (more than 50% of them are up now) but find the blogging features rather cumbersome and quirky; I can't post more than one image in a post and have to do them one by one, plus the sorting by ascending order isn't working too! Text formatting also not working. Regardless I'm putting up the pics and will think about how to sort out the comments later.

Some of the main links are not working, but these are the ones I'm using now:
make new entry: http://forums.diabloii.net/blogs/entry.php
other links in sidebar on the right: http://forums.diabloii.net/blogs/

prion

Diabloii.Net Member

that has annoyed me also it makes it very hard to read and you can't post anything in list form.

I try to only post stuff that i can explain in sentences and i use <> as a paragraph separator.

arkansaw you can try creating an album and just post links to it