More about reset, specifically, where will YOU be playing? <

CYBERPUNK

Diabloii.Net Member
More about reset, specifically, where will YOU be playing?

well Paco already has a thread asking about ladder only items and such, but I figured I'd put this up here to see where all the druid community is going to

aside from those of you who are already NL from previous resets (or chose to start there) (unless of course you want to start fresh again)

is anyone going from USwest to USeast ladder? (and/or vice versa) does anyone want to try and congregate?

how many are not gonna start over and are going to just move to NL? (I can feel the urge too, but I just dont want to dive into that mire, and besides I like having more options on ladder)

so anyways, post away!

trafalgar-zero

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: More about reset, specifically, where will YOU be playing?

I don't plan on going into NL, I did it for 4~ years, from 1999-2004 and it just isn't fun compared to Hardcore Ladder. I plan on climbing the druid ladder on USEast since 3 weeks wasn't enough to pick a fun build.

See you all next season
[EHCL]

BAMFSpecialOps

Diabloii.Net Member

If I re-install the game, I will start on east nl to talk to some friends if the are still on, and to see if the game can hold my attention, if this answer is yes, ill move up to ladder.

Verashiden

Diabloii.Net Member

Depends on if I get back into DII, Oblivion is currently holding my soul. I'll probably try out HCL, but the lack of fellow HCers and the constant threat of TPPK and other garbage might keep me at SC.

CYBERPUNK

Diabloii.Net Member

yeah I'm in the same boat for HC, while the allure is totally there (I dig perm death), there really is hardly any room for error (lag, dueling, etc)

so even if I did ever do HC it would just be strictly PVM, and I'd rather be able to run around in public duels on SC, even if everyone ganks all your gold (which i find funny)

and yeah OT, I always did like the Elder Scrolls games, I got into Morrowind for awhile, but I haven't tried out Oblivion yet, I might have to give it a go one day, but the terrible stories I keep hearing from you Verashi scare me, I don't want to lose my soul =P

PacoQuerak

Diabloii.Net Member

east ladder is most def the place to be, most people playing all the time...

east it is.

i was thinking about asia lol but i would need a team to do that rofl

CYBERPUNK

Diabloii.Net Member

yeah I'm currently USwest Ladder and I dunno, I might switch to EastLadder if I can convince enough in game buddies to make the shift, but I hear a lot of cool peeps on here are West too, so I dunno, it's the main reason I made this thread, I was really curious where some of you guys were gonna be at, figured I might run into someone at some point

zzzackkk

Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah, I'm thinkin about switchin to east too. East HC is definitely a blast. I did that a while back on the op xbananax channel and there were always cool people. Just about everyone in there is trustworthy and everyone is always willing to help. East also looks a lot more populated and seems to keep a better economy. (Kind of weird that I know more about the D2 economy than our own, not to mention I've learned so much about economics first hand from this game.) I'll most likely switch.

lumpor

Diabloii.Net Member

Do you recommend that I move to a US ladder? I live in europe and play on a europe ladder atm. Are there more players and a better/bigger community in the US ladder? Is europe ladder some smal village compared to us?

Ed from Russia

Diabloii.Net Member

For me the reset came very early; I was taking it slowly and hadn't really gathered decent equipment yet (was saving for Enigma).

So this time my plan is:
- Stick with ladder (Europe, softcore)
- Play less
- Create a few characters that I can then transfer to non-ladder with the next-next reset
- Focus on a few nice projects (see below)
- with the next-next reset, I'll decide whether to stick with Ladder or not.

The projects I have in mind:
- Dual-elemental Druid
- Armageddon Werebear
- Double Swing / Singer Barb
- Auradin with Holy Fire/Freeze/Shock auras and Conviction
- Nova Sorc

lopec

Diabloii.Net Member

I will keep playing on the euscl, with my dual druids, one windy/high fcr/high mf and ribbie-wolf :)

will keep some chars on non-ladder though, gonna try out 1h-fury, I believe.