Morale question

Ankeli

Diabloii.Net Member
Morale question

I recently found a sexy ormus from Pindle, 15% cold, 14% light, 14% fire, 3 to ice blast.

Now I'm unsure of what to do with it. If I sell it (it would sell pretty high, propably as high as Jah) I know where it ends up: on some tppk sorc -.- And I dont want that. The 8 ists on the other hand would be sort of nice... :cool: Now if I keep it, its of no real use to me. There are better armors for blizz sorcs. I could of course try tppk manually, but that would most likely just amuse a load of people :)

So... should I just sell it and know that "whey, my armor is killing lvl 50's in baalruns atm!"? :/

PawnOfChaos

Diabloii.Net Member
1) Trade it
2) Remember the name of the account you traded with
3) Hunt down and pk their tppker
4) Dilemma solved + 8 ists ^^

Jeff

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
Trade it.

If they tppk, they probably mh. If they mh, they probably bot. If they bot, they'll just find one themselves or trade all their botted items for one anyway.

Not much you can do about it, so at least turn a profit. :evil:

PawnOfChaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, you can at least make a noble effort, just to keep your head up. Either way you get the rune benefit.

The whole issue of trading to tppkers and botters is really a messy one. I've traded cold/fire/ele gc's before, I'm sure one or more of each wound up on a tppker. It seems to me that if you worry too much about what someone may do with what you are trading them, then perhaps any trading at all would be out of the picture, since there are few guarantees when it comes to people's behavior on bnet.

Good luck with this problem, I trust you'll see the wisest solution,

Jeff

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
By not trading it, youre not preventing them from tppking. In other words, they'll tppk with or without your armor, the only difference is what you get out of the valuable item you find, on your own. I say trade it. Yeah, it'll end up on a tppker, but that tppker is going to tppk regardless if they have your armor or not.

-Matt

AzaZaz

Diabloii.Net Member
the fact that you posted and asked the question shows that you care, but thats about as much as you can do. Care. Like matt said you cant change it, you're not adding to the tppk numbers by trading it, you've shown that you have a bit of a morale problem with trading it. I think you've done enough. Collect your runes.

I have a +3 blizz ormus lookin to unload soon too ;)

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
I am about as anti-pk as any person ever on this board and I would trade it. I always traded with PKs but i would never trade with a "known" illegit one but I also didint do back ground checks either.

They will get one somewhere, somehow, so you might as well go for it.

Frankly the only question I would have is how legit is the stuff I am getting for it???

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Think of it this way:

Tppkers will get a 15/3 IB Ormus anyway, so it might as well be yours. :) Get the profit.

Lucky

AzaZaz

Diabloii.Net Member
LuckyDwarf said:
Think of it this way:

Tppkers will get a 15/3 IB Ormus anyway, so it might as well be yours. :) Get the profit.

Lucky

"15/3 IB Ormus" .....Sounds a little like a h4xors talk....LUCKY H4X OMG!!!

Ankeli

Diabloii.Net Member
NightShade said:
er..I mean..keep legit, use legit items..

whole sigons set for it.
tempting. i was actually selling it for an el rune if they brough it for me within a minute, but everyone failed.