Montreal shooting

MadMachine

Diabloii.Net Member
Montreal shooting

For those of you that think Canadians are all prim and proper...

Link

CBC.CA said:
In his profile on vampirefreaks.com, a website devoted to goth culture, Gill calls himself "Trench," saying: "You will come to know him as the Angel of Death."

"Work sucks… School sucks… Life sucks… What else can I say," he writes. "Metal and Goth kick ***. Life is like a video game, you gotta die sometime."

A photo gallery that accompanies the profile includes photos that show Gill brandishing a Barretta CX4 Storm semi-automatic rifle. In the last seven photos, he is wearing a black trench coat and holding the rifle. The caption below the last photo reads: "Ready for Action."
Now the big question... what's going to suffer from the backlash of this attack first?

a) Heavy Metal
b) Goths
c) Video games
d) Vampires
e) Trenchcoats

SaroDarksbane

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I hope vampires take the backlash first.

You know, let them take the initial heat and maybe it'll stay away from us video-game playing mortals.

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
I can't say it better than Chris Rock.

Everybody is wanting to know what music were the kids listening to, or what movies were they watching. Who gives a f**k what they was watching! Whatever happened to crazy? What, you can't be crazy no more? Should we eliminate crazy from the dictionary?

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
Heaven forbid we blame ourselves.

Quick. Find a scapegoat! there has to be someone else we can blame that we don't like/understand...

silentfox

Diabloii.Net Member
alexzed said:
Heaven forbid we blame ourselves.

Quick. Find a scapegoat! there has to be someone else we can blame that we don't like/understand...
:grin: Okay, I blame alexzed.

HAMC8112

Diabloii.Net Member
MadMachine said:
Now the big question... what's going to suffer from the backlash of this attack first?

a) Heavy Metal
b) Goths
c) Video games
d) Vampires
e) Trenchcoats
Right wing movements.

MadMachine

Diabloii.Net Member
Bordillo said:
wait so this kid only managed to kill 1 person with a semi-auto rifle?
What, it isn't bad enough that one innocent person was killed at the hands of a madman?

For the record, he injured 19, six of those critically.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Bordillo said:
wait so this kid only managed to kill 1 person with a semi-auto rifle?
Good point, what are our kids learning in school anyway? I suggest compulsory marksmanship classes.

P.S. I still haven't heard anywhere if the shooter was actually a student or even what age he was. The only detail I have is that he had a mohawk and black combat clothes (whatever they mean by that).

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
He was 25. And I agree - one innocent 18-yr old is dead because of this - we may make light of the situation...but it is a freak occurence. At 25 he is no longer under the wing of his parents, and you can't blame games or music...

I just don't understand the media's focusing on such blase information. *sigh*