Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Monster health regeneration...

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by gvandale, Mar 25, 2004.

1. gvandale

gvandale IncGamers Member

Monster health regeneration...

I was under the impression that hell act bosses regenerated life. I was just informed that they don't. Which is it?

Also, how does PMH work?

If my merc slaps DC with his PMH stick of love, then dies, does DC still not regen? I thought there was a timer or something?

g

2. sangfagel

sangfagel IncGamers Member

Interesting question and I would appreciate a credible answer too :lol:

I killed many act bosses using different characters and never notice any life regeneration.

I don´t know if DC regenerate life. I never noticed he did but my DC-killer use Nature Peace ring + an almost 400 poison dmg/10 sek lc, and lvl25 convinction so I just can´t see DC regenerate :lol:

3. gvandale

gvandale IncGamers Member

i found out act bosses dont' regen, but I KNOW dc does.

and i heard all monsters in hell have regen. but how does it work is what i'm dying to know...

g

4. Thrugg

Thrugg IncGamers Member

As far as I am aware act bosses certainly do regenerate (quite fast in some cases, particularly DC), and PMH does not get applied from a hit by a merc, only by the player char.

[edit] Hmm, should have checked before answering instead of after :)
    Turns out that indeed, act bosses and also several other key monsters (Izual, Summoner, Council, Hephasto... you know the ones) have 0 in the DamageRegen column.

5. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

They might have 0 in the DamageRegen column, but I found this 1.09 quote by Hammerman (not the one on the forum :grrr: )
    They should regenerate a tiny amount of life per second. About as fast as +1 replenish life on a 100k life barb :lol: