Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Monotonous Mondaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by pancakeman, Oct 25, 2010.

1. pancakeman

pancakeman Diabloii.Net Member

Monotonous Mondaily

It's 12:01 AM here, so away we go!

RL: Same old stuff, school, home, pick up people, home. It is different in that instead of golf, I'll be sitting in on an Ethics class taught by a professor I had last semester who is great. I won't get any credit for it, but it should be fun.

D2: Nope.

OVG: Probably more MoH/GH6, possibly other stuff.

2. LeWoVoc

LeWoVoc Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Monotonous Mondaily

Oh, Monday, Monday, Monday. I'm ecstatic, for whatever reason.

RL: Bike ride today. I've been considering starting college next semester, but I'm having doubts. I got a 30 on the ACT (33 on English/Reading, and I didn't get to finish Science/Math. I should probably retake it before applying, although that may be a moot point) and straight 99's on the GED test. (I'm a high school dropout) I'm not sure if that second part disqualifies me from any real financial aid.. and school would be too expensive on its own. Furthermore, I don't believe I can think of a study course I would finish, other than music or philosophy. Those two are not exactly known for their job potential. Then again, no degree is even worse. Gah. We'll see.

D2: Probably.

OVG: NO!!

3. AlexPractice

AlexPractice Diabloii.Net Member

It's not monday yet in California but whatever, man!
    I'm new btw! :3

RL: It's been raining all day. EW. Had taco bell for dinner. YUM! Also, I think I met the girl of my dreams. She's got tattoos and piercings, loves Pokemon, and listens to Thursday. <3___<3

D2: Just reinstalled after a long hiatus. Making my first Sorc for MFing so I can rebuild my collection (Sigh..I'll miss my perfect Gheed's, SotVM, and over 100 of each PGem...)

4. Serdash

Serdash Diabloii.Net Member

Oh I see. Not the Dash Daily? No props for my spawning into this world? You n00bs. :p

RL: Drunnnnk

D2: lol watz that?

5. Baltha

Baltha Diabloii.Net Member

Hi there!

RL: I hate mondays. They should learn from fridays.

D2: restarted after a long time, too. Like two years or so. I have a Meteorb sorc running Hell Meph like there's no tomorrow. First WT this morning yay!

6. corax

corax Diabloii.Net Member

instead of us saying happy birthday to dash i think his parents should be apologising to us!

happy bday dash have one in the bar on durf.

RL: another different job. so much crap the old boss was meant to do but never did. so now this week is catch up. then my only other butcher is on hols for two weeks. nobody bothered to let me know until this afternoon.

d2: nope

OVG: nope

7. Dark Matter

Dark Matter Diabloii.Net Member

Congrats on the Quarter Century Anniversary Serdash!

RL: GSL RO32 day 2 (SC2 tournament in Korea); Will be watching that this morning, then laundry, then the gym.

D2: Anomanader my new HC Necro has killed normal Mephisto 15+ times and is now on his way have a word with Diablo. No great finds really, but the grail is progressing. Hope to Kill Diablo and make it to Anya today.

8. Ojimijam

Ojimijam Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Back from uni and having some sandwhich based lunch food. GF is out until the evening sometime which means an afternoon of video games, herbal tea and rick wakemans autobiography.

D2: Is a video game, yes. Some LK running and questing my flaming mauler through A2 nightmare... may start my melee sorc

OVG: Civ V is also a video game... patch came yesterday and i think theres a new official civ for download today

9. tavaritz

tavaritz Banned

RL: Didn't get the letter I'm waiting. It could be that there was no deliver today as the post here have problems with employees. Gonna go to a friend for some cardplaying tonight.

D2: Don't know. Depends how long we play cards.

10. liquid_mage

liquid_mage Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Probably a long day at work. Took Friday afternoon off knowing my Monday would be crazy.

D2: Later tonight I will start progressing my hammerdin through hell, he is 65. Got lucky and found a HoZ while running Baal to level yesterday.

OVG: Nope, but i've been eyeballing Civ 5 at the store. But will probably wait until Christmas.

11. Dark Matter

Dark Matter Diabloii.Net Member

OT: Isn't Civ 5 still buggy? Or have they ironed issues out?

12. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Happy Birthday Dashy! :balloons:

RL: CVs still. Considering a new cunning plan.

D2: Maybe a little of my Necro.

13. Friiser

Friiser Diabloii.Net Member

Happy Birthday Serdash!

RL: Work. Forecast...more work.

D2: Maybe tonight. I let my fishymancer use my hoto for a while to check it out - even with a bad roll (+31 res all), it affords a lot of space for MF on the guy. Gonna roll through some Baal runs and check it out.

14. Ojimijam

Ojimijam Diabloii.Net Member

@Dark Matter

/OT

It is a little buggy, though i patch came out yesterday that fixed a lot of the random CtD problems and some other problems. Compared to other 'buggy' games iv played its perfectly fine for me.

As far as balance and AI issues go theres still a lot of work to be done, and if you played civ 4 i would imagine you could jsut continue on at your old difficulty for the first game as things stand. That being said Civ 4 Vanilla was just a shade of what BTS eventually became (IMO) and i still feel that if youre a fan of the genre its worth its at least worth a look.

/OT

RL Again: My plans were scuppered by a random and surprisingly long power cut (around 5 hours) that meant all my gaming hours were wasted. Ended up doing land law seminar by candle light and getting chinese takeout because the oven was dead :s

15. pancakeman

pancakeman Diabloii.Net Member

I agree with corax, I want an apology. Or maybe a settlement in the form of Dash gieb itam.

16. tavaritz

tavaritz Banned

It's already tuesday here in Finland. I'm not ure if I play D2 but if I do i just run AT with my freezealot.

17. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Diabloii.Net Member

Happy Birthday Sir Dash.

RL: Wasn't monotonous for me. GF finally saw the new doctor, and was pleased with her visit. Gave up watching the Nikita, started watching V, and the remake of The Prisoner.

D2: Nope. Mr Trim hasn't been around.

OVG: Every waking moment away from the GF has been spent playing New Vegas.