MongoJerry's 1.10 Enchantress Guide (repost)

MongoJerry

Diabloii.Net Member
MongoJerry's 1.10 Enchantress Guide (repost)

1.10 ENCHANTRESS GUIDE v 1.01
By MongoJerry

I've reposted my 1.10 Enchantress guide in the Bugs & Suggestions forum, because it's the only forum I know of that allows images to be placed in-line with messages. To view it, click on the following link:

MongoJerry's 1.10 Enchantress Guide

ReallFugitive

Diabloii.Net Member
MongoJerry said:
By MongoJerry

I've reposted my 1.10 Enchantress guide in the Bugs & Suggestions forum, because it's the only forum I know of that allows images to be placed in-line with messages. To view it, click on the following link:

Great job mongo! I can't see how this got bumped off the front page, it is such a great guide!

melianor

D3 Wizard Moderator
MongoJerry said:
By MongoJerry

Return of MOngojerrrrrryyyy 8)
Greatest Enchantress guide i know :thumbsup:

Will sticky this for now so everyone can see the news and will put it into the library after a while!

If you dont mind Mongojerry, i would like to take that guide, place the images as links and post it here in this forum as its own thread. I'll also try to contact you via pm about this.

meli

melianor

D3 Wizard Moderator
Panzer_Erwin said:
I have learn much from this guide, so

Bump
No need to bump, its stickied dear Panzer_Erwin, or anyone else who wants to bump :D Comments are ofcourse welcome, as well as cheers!

Soepgroente

Diabloii.Net Member
Very nice. Only thing I'd add is the numbers for those who are rich, so that more people could get interested in the build. Other than that nicely readable and informative guide :thumbsup:

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
Yep nice guide MongoJerry. Its the one I had read through before doing my ranged hydra sorc for my single tree builds grail. Too bad she has no real firepower in Hell mode a FI fallen takes about 40 arrows to kill. Just goes to show why single element builds are improbable to take through Hell.

And yes I am using the demonmachine/razortail, combo, it's fun to watch 99% of each hit pierce to the next enemy in line. I am also going to be placing a pair of gloves with charges of fire arrow or immoltion arrow on her for a bit of added boost to her explosive arrows. :thumbsup: It's a cute little trick I found when building an elemental tree druid.