Monday!

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Monday!

Finally Monday and time for this weeks soccer game. Can't wait for tonight. :)

Yesterday I played my Wind Druid from Act3 Normal to Act5 Nightmare. I will hopefully do the rest of NM and Hell today so I get a new Patriarch by the end off the day. Will probably do Normal with my PoleBarb aswell. He is at Diablo at the moment.

Have a nice day all and stay tuned for my Pat thread :D

Tasdaz

Diabloii.Net Member
6.43 Monday evening here. Just got home from work, had tea and now waiting for the children to go to bed and will hopefully play a little Diablo and get my Werebear through some of act 2. I noticed a few RIPs already in the Tourney. I thought I would have been amongst them. Might well be tonight ;) . Taking it nice and slow is the key sa far. Then whallop them with a huge bear claw!!

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
5:09 pm now. Meh, going back to my hostel soon. Won't be here for a week. Well I've been doing my homework, which I have accumulated for a week or so. No d2 for me, until I do everything, which could take a very long time. Good luck to all mf'ers.

*Passes some of phatbrava's luck to everyone*

Rugruth

Diabloii.Net Member
Hosted some MP yesterday and noticed that my connection... sucks....

Even with people dropping we managed to beat baal. My Berserker is now 34. Using a 297ED bonesnap, lets see if a perfect one drops.

I'm on holidays, but I have a lot to do today. I will get my melee blues tournament char to at least act 2 later.

Good day to all.

R.

randy

Diabloii.Net Member
10:27pm here in NZ, got home from work, stormed through early act 5 nm with my SPHCL Zoomancer DoctorDee and promptly got nailed in the frozen river. No idea why I persist with HC, I know in my heart I'll never make Guardian but ironically SC just seems so pointless in comparison.

I'll go back to my trusted orb sorc build next I think. My record is lv76 so hopefully I'll be able to beat that.

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
I tried to play a character "fastest through the game" yesterday. I realized that:
I was too optimistic with my expactations.
I lack of fast clicking abilities.
I can't leave my usual playing habits (picking up items, going for quest even if they are not needed etc.)
Sorc can't get to level 15 without semi-decent twinking weapon quickly.

3hours played and I am at RoF waypoint normal! lvl 27 or 28.

phatbrava

Diabloii.Net Member
Hrus said:
I tried to play a character "fastest through the game" yesterday. I realized that:
I was too optimistic with my expactations.
I lack of fast clicking abilities.
I can't leave my usual playing habits (picking up items, going for quest even if they are not needed etc.)
Sorc can't get to level 15 without semi-decent twinking weapon quickly.

3hours played and I am at RoF waypoint normal! lvl 27 or 28.
ooof! tougher than predicted, huh?
you twink, forget about dropped gold and items. you can always take money from another char for merc resurrection.
but i know you'll give it another try after you finish with this char and you'll get better
focus on your goal.

as for my blizz sorc...chaos sanctuary sux! those CI oblivion knighs...&$#*^@
i've stopped questing as soon as i got anya's portal to pindleskin
both him and meph were really generous so far!

boring monday...work sux!

Steven Q Urkel

Diabloii.Net Member
Monday is July 4th here in the states. Happy Independence Day to everyone. And to those of you across the pond, sorry that we told your King to bugger off and whatnot.

I played with my Fishymancer in Act III Nightmare. I found a waypoint or two, and also Khalim's something or other before I stopped for lunch. It was a pretty bad one though, I really need to get to the grocery store before too long. :lol: Also I managed to find a skill charm, 6 to str/+1 to Barb Combat. Thats the first skiller I can remember finding in quite some time so I was happy about that. Later tonight I might try to finish Act III, we'll see if I have enough time.