Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Monday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by sirpoopsalot, Jun 6, 2005.

1. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

Monday

No daily yet? I'll give 'er a go.

For me, it's the first true Monday in 17 months, as I've been 'retired' since Dec. 2003 (seemed like a lot of Fridays & Saturdays in that run). Unfortunately, my bank account says it's time to get back to work, so I start back up with my old company today. I'm afraid it's a new position, but the same BS.

Atleast I got my fill of skiing on my days off (30 days and 3 broken bones this season). Would have liked to ski more, but my body couldn't hold up. I guess i'll go sit behind a desk & heal, lol.

Hope everyone's day is better than mine will be.

2. phatbrava

phatbrava IncGamers Member

i've Pated my first char, Skinned the fishymancer!
    already started a FA Strafezon and im still doing MF runs with Skinned
    weak progress though in the Rare Pleasure Tournament with Fang, my javazon, but she's my first HC char and still doing ok

3. DurfBarian

DurfBarian IncGamers Member

Psst, you're supposed to ski *between* the trees, not *into* them.

My Monday . . . is pretty Mondayish. Lots of work. I want to leave early and drink beer but it isn't looking too likely now.

4. Rugruth

Rugruth IncGamers Member

I'm at work right now, like you so not much better day here hehe

At least we can check SPF, and write some posts ;)

5. bill_n_opus

bill_n_opus IncGamers Member

Going to fire up the laptop right now and do some levelling and MF'ing. I'm getting better at playing my Tal's Meteorb Sorc.

That's the problem with Fishymancer's (which is my "best" char) - you don't bother to look at a monster's mods whether Fire Immune, CI, LI ... etc. The only mod that piques my interest is Stoneskin PI and I can't help but notice it since it won't die right away after Amp Damage.

I was thinking briefly that a Tal's Sorc isn't as powerful as I was led to believe ... but it's really quite powerful as long as you play smart and *gasp* actually use the skills that a monster isn't immune to.

Even players8 goes by quite fast.

6. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

I'm at work, too. Looking forward to our weekly team meeting in about 45 minutes.

I brought my fishy through NM yesterday and finally arrived at the Pit, my first real stop. No need to pat him right now (that would be easy I guess). I'm about to return to MFing, I still don't have any item above TC81. Pit runs aren't as fast as I assumed before, though. I have to think (and ask) how to improve pit run speed.

7. damaris

damaris IncGamers Member

monday! monday! the first day of the week! o well... on sunday night, i was leveling my fishymancer from lvl 5 to 6 :p when i realized it was already 11pm. then went to sleep. today... its like ordinary monday, work work work... meeting meeting meeting.... nothin special... but at least the sun is still shining and the most important thing is hey... im still alive! (that's what i've been saying to my self when i felt nothin special)
    i'll be goin home in... 20 minutes, then in a half an hour still have to give a lecture to one of my student for about 1 hour and 30 minutes. after that i'll be free! still thinking right now which one should i work on tonight:
    levelin' my fishymancer in normal (clvl 6) which i thought gonna be very boring OR
    continue my barb which is currently clvl 87, in hell act 5, he's next job is to set the captives free

happy monday all! :)

8. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Monday! Nice. It's our national day today so everyone is free here in Sweden. Well, I would have been no matter what being lazy as I am.

I'm still running 1.07 rackrunning. Found a Colussus Blade rack, still no unique after about 5-6 hours of running. Although, found around 6 Set Items. Starting to doubt that a unique actually can drop in the Lower Kurast. Ah well, today...

Got my 1.10 Frenzy Barb to Act3 Normal as well. He is pretty fun to play. ONly problems I encounter is when there are a lot of skeletons and those friggin poison explodes thingys after death in Act2. On to Act3 now.

9. Rugruth

Rugruth IncGamers Member

I will continue building my fishy this afternoon too. Currently is lv 23 act3, I cant w8 for getting into nm and running whatever, probably andy and countess for a while to upgrade my uber (crappy) equipment.

At least I dont have to work all day today only from 8am till 15pm.

10. SkaMan

SkaMan IncGamers Member

No work for me, student life is good :)

Having a lot of fun with my Lord Of Mages necro, I've just got him past normal Baal :thumbsup:

~Ska

11. steelsixtyIV

steelsixtyIV IncGamers Member

Played my 7 X 99 Zon last night and a little bit today and made it to Lower Kurast WP. I had a Javazon in mind for her build but lately I find myself using the old bow and arrow more since I found a 3-soc Stag Bow. Ith+Ith+Nef and I should be good for the rest of Norm.

12. NeckRomancer

NeckRomancer IncGamers Member

Today, my necro Brogdo killed Big D in players 8 Hell, 1.10. Big D was easier to kill than OKs. Well, it helped I had FI Venom Lords as revives during the showdown with Big D. On to Act 5 then.

Yesterday, I cleared the City and the RoF. Also did the Hellforge and got my 2nd Ist! :)

Also did some MF runs (Hell Meph) with my sorc. Got a Homunculus and a cold facet for my efforts.

13. Johney

Johney IncGamers Member

Got my telsadin to act 3(norm) last night. Started using holy shock, it's pretty good.

Today i may get him half-way though act 3, in fact, i'll go play him in a few mins.

Have a good monday all.

14. Amidala

Amidala IncGamers Member

sort of quitting my fishy cause im waiting for help at Diablo ;)

Started a bonemage few days ago, got him to lvl 14 today :)
    its annoying i think, he just does so crappy damage :S
    hoping it gets better after lvl 18... :cool: