Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Monday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by TenYearsGone, Apr 18, 2005.

1. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Monday

The start of another very busy week. Sounds like 'Groundhog Week' to me.

Yesterday I finished Act IV Hell with my IK Barb. Still on Players 8, the Choas Sanctuary was a major pain (or a good challenge). If I hadn't read someone's else's Pat post about Beserking the OK's, I'd still be in there. I did die once. Big D was a breeze as I just sat there and tanked him. He dropped 2 yellows for my efforts. I then ventured into Act V and finished the first 2 quests and obtained the first 2 WP's. Tonight I'll move him forward a little further.

2. LOCO

LOCO IncGamers Member

the days no longer have names for me as i still have to work on all of them :mad:
    about to play the first bit of D2 for me today, my frost/cleric general onion man is about to take on the big D for the first time. OK's will tremble in fear as a mock their puny iron maiden.

3. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Im currently digging my own grave due to the 3000 word essay that needed to be in last week that i havent even started on and im not sure i even have the worksheet with the sources that i have to refer to.
    Russian roulette, so much fun!

4. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

Well it was a long weekend, didn't get any playing done, luckily I will have a good hour or so to play this evening, hopefully I will get my magibarb into nightmare before weeks end, shouldn't be too hard, I only need to do all of act 5 normal, my poison damage should get me through.

5. isengart

isengart IncGamers Member

learning here. no to almost no D2 within the last days and not to be expected until the end of the week.
    have a nice day!

6. corax

corax IncGamers Member

reinstalled d2 today. spent most of the day doing a crappy work induction. however i got 100% on the assessments even with 4 beers under the belt. take that n00bish testing.

and now finish planning my druid and gg on the leveling of him

7. Reborn2k

Reborn2k IncGamers Member

Urgh... I had to write a physics test at school. It was just like the last 2 physics tests: As bad...
    Oh well, but exam phase is over! Woooohoooo! :cool: I don't feel like playing D2 atm. I just watched the last bit of the repeat of "Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace" (which was on TV yesterday, maybe I should have watched it instead of learning, wouldn't have changed anything.......). 2 weeks ago I watched "Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones" and the 3rd movie comes in a month. I just re-installed "Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast" to finish it for the 3rd time! :cool: And I'm about to install "Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic" which I bought when it came out, but never played it much. I will also see if I can get my hands on "Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy" and "Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic II"!

STAR WARS!!! :D

8. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

This was a very nice week for me. I had volleyball tourneys both on saturday and on sunday. Around 10 minutes before my departure on saturday, the results from MFL for judging were posted. I guess I was the fastest judge this round :)
    I was back at home around 22:30 and had to do 90 minutes for my TC3 MFL Event in my MET tournament before the deadline (24:00). I managed to do 80 minutes, nothing interesting dropped. The second day I was exhausted after the tournament but convinced by a friend to join some more volleaball action. (Some people there thought that I was drunk :))
    Came home and that was the one of the rare days without playing Diablo. (Actually I did 1 Baal run, just for the feeling).
    I plan to do some MFL runs today, both my chars are still in.

EDIT: 2nd place from 5 on saturday and first place from 14 teams on sunday. Hoorah!

9. Ambrodel

Ambrodel IncGamers Member

I started my day off by getting my clvl 66 summoner-necro into Hell; first char for me to make it to Hell. Baal did drop a Duiel's Shell for killing him, which is the best armor I have found so far. I am going to start on Act I - Hell when I head home for lunch.

Other than D2, it is the start of another work week in which I have a lot of test cases to run and lab to clean up and make ready for another dev team to move in.

Ambrodel

10. isengart

isengart IncGamers Member

Thanks for this info, now I finally understand what your avatar is hitting at. - it must be a volleyball :D

11. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

Does anyone know what happened to AE's green color.

Also like my new avatar?

12. corax

corax IncGamers Member

hey explained in the saturday post. he lost it when he renewed his palship and has emailed elly about it. so he'll be green as gold again in no time i should imagine

13. Mraezk

Mraezk IncGamers Member

I murdered more innocent trees this morning, sparing only the most l33t looking ones. The local squirrel population is not at all pleased. That will teach them to laugh at me. Muahaha!

D2 wise, My sorceress is seemingly trying to set a record for terrible meph drops. She's done 43ish /players 8 Meph kills with 450ish MF without getting a single Exceptional or elite unique. I suspect tree based rodent involvement.

14. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

@uzziah Your 'tar changed! I didn't reconize you! Silly people who read names.

@corax, you too, stop the madness I say stop it!

Is anyone else having prob w/ their colors? I became a pal to get rid of the ugly maroon and bring back my beautiful blue, but now blue is no longer and option :rant: the only other skins are nasty greys, sickly yellows and funky purple that I'm trying to figure out. Bring back my blue or I won't be able to visit so often!

15. farting bob

farting bob Banned

*makes placards and starts to protest.*
    What do we want? BLUE SKINS! when do we want it? NOW YOU B*****DS!

16. skoolbus

skoolbus IncGamers Member

word, I'm so excited because 24 is on tonight and today was the first day of my last quarter in high school. Only 4 hours, 11 minutes and 23 seconds left!

17. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Ahh! chav talk!
    I just worked out that im only 17 baal runs away from lvl 94 with my blizz sorc, so thats my night planned. :thumbsup:

18. skoolbus

skoolbus IncGamers Member

wouldnt it take almost the same time to just go do the baalruns instead of calculating the number you need? what if you die? all that hard work for nothing :(

19. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Not really. just work out roughly how much EXP i get for clearing throne area / minions / baal all on P8, then work out how much EXP left to go till next level. And i dont die, i am invincible! except for gloams and FE lister getting too close, but with t-gods and teleport, neither of them things really worries me much.
    Only 9 more now!

20. LeorictheDark

LeorictheDark IncGamers Member

Still at work!! Aargh!! :mad: You guys are the only thing keeping me sane. I work for a clothing company that supplies private schools. So "back to school" (August - October) is like Christmas for me. Super busy. Insane! Then, as soon as January hits, dead.... I work the call center. We go from 20-30 people to 3. Thats right 3. Three people who have to suffer the bordom (sp?) of sitting for 9 hrs. with nothing but a computer and an internet connection.

Now I know what some of you are thinking. "What are you crying about. I would kill for a job where they payed me to sit and surf the net all day." Well let me enlighten you all. Sure it has its moments. And outside of work it seems like a dream job. But when you're there... day after long, boring day. It really sucks. Wow, vent over. I realize that was a lot of negativity so I'll throw in something positive for balance.

You guys rock. Talking to everyone here is keeping my brain cells alive. I'm looking foreward to making some new friendships here. It's nice to know that when noon rolls around (and there are 5 excruciating hours left) you all will be here to talk to. Thanks. :)

On a D2 note... I lvl'd my Strafer/Freezer to 70 this weekend, put on Mavinas, and beat up on NM Baal. :D I went through the first part of Hell Dificulty on Players 8 And I got 8 levels by the time I got to the OC (includinga really slow Pit run). I need to do some MFing. I want to build a Sorc.

LeorictheDark