Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Monday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by farting bob, Apr 4, 2005.

1. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Monday

Well so far today ive moved my pyschic hammersin from tristram nm to outer cloister. still doing a shocking 34-47damage, and that again in magic damage. However, thanks to knockback and shadow warrior keeping them busy (she's a surprisingly good tank, easily stronger than my act 5 merc in terms of survivability at least)she's moving along slowly, but still doign full clears. 1 on 1 she's basically invincible because they never get close to me. anything above 3 on 1 and i need to move my SW in between me and the opposition.

2. skoolbus

skoolbus IncGamers Member

lol, judging by the godly damage when pyschic hammer is maxed, I dont think I will try mine anytime soon...

btw it's not even 9pm here

3. corax

corax IncGamers Member

CoS bob. makes all badguys essentially a punching bag when your ranged. :D
    i lovez0rs it on my zod sin. she's still only act 3 nm :( atm however she is practicing the art of using CoS to dodge the badguys :D so im hoping for a lvl 70 guardian :D

My MF barb is now up to act 4 NM with about 9 military picks under his belt for NM alone

also working on a 'special' build. will see how he goes

4. farting bob

farting bob Banned

I do use it, but at the moment its only slvl 4, so isnt to effective, but i do use it for boss packs to be on the safe side.

5. Gargame

Gargame IncGamers Member

Yea, its only sunday yet here also, but does it really matter? I hit a plateau with my sigons barb, so I'm either gonna do some runs to look for a better weapon, or just keep pushing on through like what i've been doing before that.

6. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Well it's now Monday everywhere in the world and will soon be Tuesday in the Far East.

Friday & Saturday I played my IK barb quite alot. First I completed the last half of Act V NM all still on players 8 (I was surprised at how easy the Ancients were) and was starting to do Pindle runs for experience so I could equip the rest of the set. Then I accidentally entered Hell, just by habit I guess. I figured why not. And I prceeded to struggle. I took a look I my character and realized I was still using Sigon's armor and a Bonesnap. So I upgraded those and did better. When I finally got to level 76, I equiped the rest of the set and gave my Merc a Reapers and I just rocked. Still on players 8, everything is just so easy and quick. I made it two the Outer Cloister WP and was doing very quick full clears along the way. That's where I now stand at level 80. At this pace I'll hope to finish Act I tonight.

I'll be traveling tomorrow and Wednesday, so no D2 or SPF after tonight until Thursday or Friday.

7. nepeta

nepeta IncGamers Member

I'm gonna enjoy the power of my orb sorc: Kicking Mephbut with taters. And she's only L82 :|

8. Vargas

Vargas IncGamers Member

I got my new blizzard sorc to Magoot's Lair, but the king magoot is giving me some trouble. Can't wait to beggin to do meph runs!
    My bear druid with armageddon killed normal radaments today, too.
    My next project will probably be a kicker/trapsin (when I found goreriders yesterday, could't resist :) ). Mata, ne.

9. Porius

Porius IncGamers Member

Hi all. Out of lurker mode, I guess

Played my newish Necromancer - LordofChains, took down Andariel without too much problem. He's pretty fun. I look forward to playing him some more. Haven't done too much with my Fanatic Zealot, Power. He's sort of cooling his heels in Act 5 Nml.

Not much else...

Porius

10. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Had a productive day yesterday - took my Witchy strafer/FA gal from level 61 to 81, going from NM Travincal to multiple Hell /P8 crypt / mausoleum runs. She just pwns in there - no cold immunes means pretty blue statues. No ranged attackers is gravy. Demon Limb on switch for a quick enchant, and it's off to the races. I may never move on!

- Noodle

11. Reborn2k

Reborn2k IncGamers Member

Damn, bob, you still have holidays, don't you? For me school began again today. I will have to finish the damn work experience report until wednesday and do the french homework I forgot to do in the holidays until friday. Lots of work. :( I guess I'll find some time for D2 anyway, but it's so frightening........ if I should be able to play, I'll do further pindle runs, using my excellent wf! ;)

12. colony

colony IncGamers Member

Ah, the joys of long student holidays...:D

...Which end on Sunday:(

Why can't I just live 200 miles from home and not have to worry about getting a degree, a job, or that I don't really contribute anything useful to society apart from keeping breweries and tobacco companies in business:p

Anyway I followed corax's advice and spent the afternoon on a shopping trip looking for staves with +3 to FW and 2 sockets. I don't think I've ever spoken to Drognen that much before, but I did find one, and it also came with an incredible, amazingly amazing +1 to charged bolt too. :uhhuh:

Then I realised I still wouldn't hurt anything with that FW anyway in Hell without FM, so I have to go up another level anyway before it actually becomes any use. Playing untwinked can be so frustrating sometimes, it's so tempting to mule off half my necros stuff for my sorc, even if it is just because I want more than +2 to all skills, and some resists better than -31/-30/4/-11.

13. DougTheHead2

DougTheHead2 IncGamers Member

Well, I took 3 of my characters and patted them over the weekend. My wind druid pat'd in a MP game, and I solo'd with my IK barb and my strafer. That makes 7 pat/mats, I am missing a pally and assy pat. Started some more of my to do list, namely a zerker barb and a fire sorc.

Avoiding doing my MFL runs, as week 1 I found such uber items and lost 2 of 3. I am scared they are going to turn in a big fat pumpkin ZERO, so I am just putting it off. :D

14. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

I have been Mephisting my brains out today, and yesterday but only notable find was The Occulus, which was very sweet indeed for my sorceress...Running Nightmare Mephist is really boring, because he can't drop the sweet stuff:( Planning on MP'ing with my girlfriend so I can get my Strafer quickly through the endless and boring Act 3 jungles.'

Congratulations on finishing those characters Doug:)

15. Tolano

Tolano IncGamers Member

my sunday was pretty good, didnt do too much leveling, but i did manage to do some MFing. the results were pretty good, got alot of grailies, and i finally got a goldwrap and a vamp gaze, i got my second puss spitter and my third demon machine, still dont have an HoZ, which according to ATMA is just as rare of a drop off of NM meph as demon machine is. /sigh oh well. hopefully today i will be able to get some more grailies, really hope i could get a shako or HoZ. I really want ot play my hammerdin, but i want to get him a HoZ first.

16. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Well goltar and I went MPing last night, he doesn't have school holiday but he took vaction time off for my b-day this week so that was nice. We had a pretty nice bit of luck, half a dozen high runes and Corpsemourn. Not bad. Hell Duriel dropped like a stone. Maafa has defantly slowed in her leveling, though hoefully I catch back up to Revenge before the end of act 3.

17. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Yep, only half way through mine. :D
    shocking news: ive run out of marmite!
    D2 related news: played some more of my fartsin, still in act 1 nm though.

18. Stony

Stony IncGamers Member

I wish I could say much happened on monday. My new druid rescued Cain, and my mf Sorc went through The Pit the rest of the night. Found absolutely nothing, but I've gotten just about everything I'm going to get out of Hell Meph, so it's time. Bleah. Maybe running the Act V bosses would be more productive.

Stony