Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Monday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by seige, Mar 21, 2005.

1. seige

seige IncGamers Member

Monday

What a past half hour or so. We had a power shortage here and in neighbouring areas. At first I thought it was just me. I had D2 Running and Atma in the background. Thankfully I didn't lose anything. I did lose a D2 character I'm planning on making, but thats nothing :)
    Buck is doing well. He's been farming Andy for a bit and has picked up some greens and golds. One of them a Crushflange. I've always wanted to find one when I'm playing a low level character and now I do when I can't use it. Go figure :D

Have a good Monday all.

- Jas :wave:

2. corax

corax IncGamers Member

hey seige. enjoy your mums stay?

well today i had a job interview and a driving lesson. both went pretty well IMO.
    played some d2 and did alot of charm rolling. got maybe 10-15 skillers out of it. then sidhe said i had great WF and then i couldnt roll anymore :eek:
    playing my fbob tourney char at the moment

3. Cattleya

Cattleya IncGamers Member

I haven't had much time to play the last week, as RL snuck up an smacked me upside the head. (I think I have everything figured out, but it isn't the first time I've thought that!) I did, however, get some playing in today and managed to progress with a couple of my neglected tournament characters.

Jessica (a melee enchantress) finally took on Andarial for the PD tournament, clearing the way for Doiof to start Act III. Now that Jessica has enchant and teleport, things are much easier. Killing Andarial earned her merc the right to equip a weapon, so that should help out in Act II.

Jennifer (my MA/BF assassin for the AQT tournament) killed Mephisto, but I had to take the players setting down to /p1 for the last part of Act III. Otherwise, it was just too much work. Without blocking, vitality, or a tank I'm relying on fade to keep her alive. Once I get that to a respectable level, I can start building up the MA skills and hopefully that will reduce her reliance on Blade Fury and allow me to up the player setting again.

4. isengart

isengart IncGamers Member

the weekend was pretty busy. we had to visit our niece and stayed there the whole sunday. on saturday I sang with my choir at a celebration of another choir of our town. - came home at about 10pm and was pretty drunk ;)

I played a meph/pindle run today and found nothing. I plan to play my two tournament chars tonight, I really want to get them further.

have a nice day

5. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

@corax: How many Gems did you use to get ten skillers? I burned 150 PGems to get 3 skillers on Saturday. I have only 50 left. (result: 2 offensive auras, 1 java skiller - hooray)
    And what skillers did you get? That would be interesting to post your results.

I will play Keira (AQT tournamenter) more today. I want to play her until guardianship (or until deeds screen). I will return to rest of my tournamenters later.

I hope that I have enough grailers to leave DougTheHead2 behind me in our grail-hunting contest, so I can concentrate on Keira and AQT.

6. corax

corax IncGamers Member

gotten another 5 or so. all up 15-20 and ive used about 800 gems i would guess. so ive been pretty lucky it would appear.

off the top of my head i got:
    3 fire sorc
    2 Summoning Druid
    2 Cold sorc
    1 Elemental Druid
    2 Barb combat
    1 Barb Warcries
    1 Necro Summoning
    2 Defensive Aura Paly
    1 Combat SKills Paly
    2 Jav Skillers
    1 Assassin something or other

7. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Nice cubing Corax - I think I only have 2 or 3 skillers in total, but I haven't cubed at all.

I'm still getting over being sick. It's been a week and I finally went to the doc and got drugs. I think my cough will linger though. I've still been loading up the new PC and got my mini-ipod going over the weekend. Only about 8 CD's loaded up so far. And it sounds sweet.

D2 - I only played about an hour over the weekend. Did some MF runs and found nothing of note and took out my PDaggerMancer for a short while. He did at least get to the next waypoint.

8. corax

corax IncGamers Member

add:
    1 defensive aura paly
    1 jav skiller
    1 necro summoning with 30 life

to the above list. all in one 'set' of rolls. :D

the problem is im now into my flawless gem collection and they are a pain to cube together then cube with charms.
    current guesstimate has me at about 50 more cubes, then i need to hunt some gems

another few 'sets' of rolls and these aswell:

1 paly combat
    1 barb combat
    1 Elemental druid
    1 cold sorc
    1 MA sin

9. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

I think I will have to do some LKruns to get some gems. I have been collecting 150 gems for 2 month. But I was doing boss runs and general questing. So I'll do more LKruns or Cow runs...

Need 2 more java skillers... (to get my CS to lvl 35)

10. Sidhe

Sidhe IncGamers Member

That's so not true!! :eek: The WF only stopped when i said you were too lucky and got jealous at you... And then i took back my comment and you got more skillers... so there :p

11. corax

corax IncGamers Member

dont suppose you trade?

add:
    1 barb warcries.

only a few flawless left now. soon i'll be cubing with normal gems :eek:

12. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Why does it always seem to be that there are loads of aura skill charms, when it is rare that you use more than 1 of these aueras during the game?
    I have about 4 offensive skillers, 3 defensive and no more than 2 of any other kind except necro summoning (3). I dont cube them often, so most were self found.
    anyway: monday's are becoming good for me. a half day at college, and because its finally getting towards spring things are looking less depressing. I used to hate mondays, but now i quite like them.
    Will probably play some of my digglerdin today, maybe start another CL/FO sorc.

13. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

No, I am self-found. I like to find the things I want. That's a good feeling.

14. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Had to reinstall Windows over the weekend, and yesterday worked on my strafer, going from level 20 to 30. At level 29, I swapped out the gemmed hunters bow I had been using for skystrike - man, that thing absolutely tore through the Flayers Jungle on normal /p8! It was absurd how a level 7 strafe doing over 300 damage is so overpowered at that level. I can't wait to get home and move on with her - she's currently hanging out in Lower Kurast. Best find so far - Biggin's Bonnet.

Didn't get to play at all the latter part of last week, as I was at a conference in San Diego Thursday - Saturday.

- Noodle

15. CrazyChihuahua

CrazyChihuahua IncGamers Member

No D2 for me today. Had to get a hair cut earlier, and later on I have to go to my grandma's funeral reception (or whatever it is called, I cant seem to remember) :(. Im not sad because I have to go, I am sad because I have to go to something like that, if you know what I mean.

Happy Monday all, I guess

16. corax

corax IncGamers Member

sorry to hear that CC :( thats never good.

17. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

18. Alien

Alien IncGamers Member

Very sorry about your loss CC, I hope you and your family can get through this.

In terms of D2 today, I played my Frenzy barb a little today and got him to the River of Flame WP, and I'll probably be doing the Chaos Sanct. and Diablo later today or tomorrow. I also played my Meteorb, who's in A5 Hell, and its really tough going, I'm dying so much to those Succubbi (I think?) and their red balls of death, I have max res and 65% block, but my life is barely 700 and ATM my merc is pretty weak. Guess I gotta take it slow and steady. I've gained immense respect to all those with Guardians now that I have a character in A5 Hell.

I also went out and got some SAT and ACT prep books and started preparing for these college tests I have in April and May. I have AP exams coming up in May as well; these coming weeks will be a lot of studying and not a lot of D2. Ohh well, it'll be summer soon, and I have Spring Break now. Guess I should be happier.

Have a safe week everyone,
    -AlieN