Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Monday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by linkato1, Mar 8, 2004.

1. linkato1

linkato1 Banned

Monday

It's 4:21 here in Helsinki which means that it's 2:21 GMT so it is monday already.

Necros bit the dust. One slip of finger and he was slain by Diablo. Shouldn't play so late, at least with though one like Diablo.

Ok, back to drawing board.

Yours: Topi

P.S. The slip was pressing 1 instead of 2 when the column 1 was already empty of full rejuvs.

2. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Ouch... that must've been unpleasant. :(

Just got done with the Chosen game. Some great finds (Infernostride, Ohm rune) balanced by some terrible boss monster combos on the way through Act 3 Hell.

The 'oops, I did something bloody stupid again' moment of the day: In Durance 3, I had a cunning plan. I intended to lure an Extra Fast Bremm, Champion Stygian Doll pack and random Blood Lords of into the middle of the level where they could be picked off with ease (when my allies retrieved their corpses - I had only survived by running around in circles screaming...). When I got there, however... I suddenly thought I was playing NWN, and hit the space bar to pause the game! Naturally, this isn't quite so effective a tactic in D2, and I promptly got eaten by the swarm of monsters that had pursued me.

It did at least achieve my stated goal though.

Maybe I'll get back to D2 soon... maybe not. Who knows...

Have a good day everyone!

3. XaviarGangrel

XaviarGangrel IncGamers Member

Eeek, nasty death day today, had one myself with my Fishymancer... things were going great, I thought I was gonna Pat him tonight... easy run through the WSK (will be a great Baal running map when I've Pat'd him), steped out into the Throne of Destruction level... to find two aura encachanted boss packs..... one Serpent Magus and the other Balrogs or whatever those flame spitting winged demon dudes are....I died, once, then again.. and again.. and again.. and again.. trying to get my corpse back.

In the end I just quit and prayed that my Trang Oul's set corpse came back, it did, so its all cool.. I'll Pat him tommorow.... well.. today really, when I wake up, yah know waht I mean

4. stickyfingers

stickyfingers IncGamers Member

hey i just lost my fishymancer at the great lvl lf 18 :rant:
    anyways gonna start him again :sleep:

5. Jezzwashere

Jezzwashere Banned

I just finished doing 100 andy runs, and recordin results,

I am now gonna do 50 pit runs, 100 meph runs, and 50 countess runs....

wish me luck

Jeza

PS, i will post final results on the forums

6. TraxisX

TraxisX IncGamers Member

I've started collecting gear for my Lightning Zon, and I got her to lvl 7. This will be the first Amazon that I have built that has used any of the Javelin/Spear tree since my VERY first character, a Spearzon, that I built a few days after the game came out.

7. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

Well monday again, weekend is over, had a greattime and hey, i even played some d2, :scratch: wow that didnt happen in 2 months, a weekend of diablo playing :clap:

Did some playing with my fireclaw bear, got him to act 2 hell, and did some pvp-ing with my winddruid and lowlvl pala, got me my 71th ear on SC with only 13 deaths, gg pala ^^

well off to work again, good day to you all :wave:

robin

8. LowLander

LowLander IncGamers Member

B*U*M*P

Just to prevent more people posting in the Sunday daily.....

9. nemar

nemar IncGamers Member

and today it is the "day of the women"

10. LowLander

LowLander IncGamers Member

Oooh, yeah! Almost forgot 'bout that! International day of the Elite Uniques! :clap:

11. -.kreizi.-

-.kreizi.- IncGamers Member

i just realised i did a very bad thing towards my Gf and i feel worse than shiet..........

12. Snake

Snake IncGamers Member

I am realy looking forward to seeing those results, good luck.

13. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

@ kreizi

crowd jells : Details Details Details :clap: :clap:

nah serious, what did you do? cant be THAT bad right?

14. -.kreizi.-

heh, its bad.... not directly but i feel really really guilty towards her, and she doesnt deserve that. let me put it in this way

boy meets girl, boy falls in love, boy and girl live together , boy and girl live together long time, one night, girl brings some friends to party, boy and one of the friends fell in love to each other. things start to go down with boy and girl , boy feel very **** for doing such thing , boys mind is blowing up in suicidal thoughts...... , bou doesnt want to cause any pain to any side , boy is stuck between girl and a friend of hers. boy just realised how fycked he is and all this is one big big mess........

do i make sence, sorry if not, but im tottally in pessimistic mood :(:(

15. -.kreizi.-

oh and boy doesnt know what to do, boy wants to go to girls friend, boy doesnt want to hurt girl, boy knows girl loves him a lot, boy is very very very very very down in mood and boy is lost

16. Muffassa

Muffassa IncGamers Member

boy is screwed - metaphorically and otherwise.

I suppose it is too late for "I shoulda done..." but I find that the truth is always a good option. Bend over and take what you deserve, and eventually everything will turn out OK. Don't try to buy your way out, and lay off the yelling for a while. I recommend doing all those dishes piled in the sink, and run the laundry for a while.

Man, today is the day for social problems - this is the second post I've seen so far, and normally there aren't any.

And if your feeling really adventurous, go find a Bible - its a good book for those that are down. :buddies:

17. -.kreizi.-

boy knows it.......

18. Fafner

Fafner IncGamers Member

Wow, kreizi, bad times...I hope you can sort it out with some good results. I had a good weekend, ate a lot of chinese dumplings, saw Bad Santa (hilarious, 3.5/5) and found a couple good items pit-running, still no HoZ, Jade Talon, or any other class stuff I want for my characters.

19. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

hum not much happening today

leverling a new merc for my "recall to duty" avenger and making sure to twink him as much as possible.

still toying around with stuff.

also waiting for responses from a few trades of mine.

i hate buggy emails no clue if they arrived or not:scratch:

20. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Not much time in for me this weekend. The wife was out skiing with the girls and I had the kids. Just no time! Anyway, I managed some Baal runs and tries Pindle and Eldrich with my Frenzy Barb (1.09 all the way...). No descent finds over the weekend.

However, if you didn't read my re-intro thread, I did find my first SOJ last week. It dropped from a Stygian Fury in Baa's front chamber (I don't really know the name of the room, but its where you fight the 5 tough dudes).