Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Monday Thread

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by strijdje, Mar 22, 2004.

1. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

Monday Thread

monday is here, my diablo weekend is over again and its back to Real Life...God i hate that :rant:

Did alot of diablo playing this weekend, got my javazone matriached, my fireclaw bear in act 4 hell and did 150 rune runs..

Notable finds where
    Lo rune,
    Eagehorn
    Griffons Diadem
    Mavina's diadem, armor
    IK set without the amor
    Wire Fleece
    Vampire Gaze (6%/7%/19%)
    Shako
    2 Cold jewels... (i need lichtning :rant: )
    Windhammer
    Bul Kathos ring (5% LL)

and a small charm with 20 to life and 4 res to all :surprise:

well, and in a Mp game an Ohm rune dropped, but some guy grabbed it in front of my nose :lol: just kidding, nice find Lpr ^^

have a good Monday all

robin

2. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast IncGamers Member

gee sweet finds for a weekend of playing strijdje :D I wish i would find stuff like that in a weekend
    As for me, not much diablo today i guess... Gotta walk back home soon wich will take me about 40 min or so :grrr: after that i'll go to visit my brother and see if i can help him fix up their living-boat a bit more as its still a big mess they're living in ^^
    And tonoght another sweet night of D&D so i'll be busy today :lol:

3. Jezzwashere

Jezzwashere Banned

well i am in serious pain right now...

cannot be bothered to type so i copy msn stuff....

Jeza... THE PAIN says:

i was flying down hill at 30km/h, and braked and hard turned....

Jeza... THE PAIN says:

scooter went flying...

Jeza... THE PAIN says:

left leg (kiking leg) knee, under nee, hip.... right arm (riting arm) elbow, wrist fingers.... ALL COVERED IN BLOOD!!!!

soo yeah... OUCH!

cannot play d2 cause of right arm not in use... so wit tomoz off.... :( not good..

have a ggood day all :)

JEZA

4. Milamber

Milamber Banned

Was in said game when the Ohm dropped...I would like to reiterate the sentiment of congrats LprMan!

Was all about MP'ing this day.

Burzum the Poisonmancer was joined by an Assassin, Sorc and a Druid to eventually grace A2 (normal)

Maelstrom the Wind Druid was born and made his way to A3 (normal) and due to some pains IRL missed out on Mephisto..dang it

Tempest the 1.1 sorc was created and managed to find herself in A4.

5. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Good "morning" everyone :wave:

I have played some D2 too but not even near as cool findings for me as you have got. Only notable thing I found playing alone was Fleshripper from Pindle last day on first run. Too bad I have already found 3 or 4... :lol: Oh well, maybe I can find something better after schoolday, my grail is stuck

@ Jezz

Ow, that must hurt :( I broke my right wrist couple of years ago, it is awful, you can't write or do anything, it just hurts. It takes some time to get used to lefthanded things. And just when you learn it, then your right hand has recovered :uhhuh:

@ Milamber

Good to know that you are progressing in making 1.10 chars. Good luck!

6. strijdje

so what got you making a winddruid hey :clap: they rock :thumbsup:

well, i stil hate Lpr for finding that ohm rune in the same game as i was in haha j/k atleast i took my windy revenge ^^

still great drop, and i couldnt believe it when i saw the message screen, was indeed a great mp game :thumbsup:

robin

7. spiral55

spiral55 IncGamers Member

Took my fanatic zealot from the Hell RoF waypoint to Diablo. Piece of cake all the way through, especially with Witchwild String on my switch for use on Oblivion Knights. It was especially fun picking off Lord De Seis' minions as they'd try to come get me and then get pulled back by LDS' "tether", then running up to LDS, pinning him in a corner with Sanctuary, basically stunlocking him with the knockback, and destroying him with zeal.

However, just before popping the last seal (The Infector of Souls, who I always save for last) at one point I didn't know there was an OK nearby, I started zealing a venom lord, and then the dreaded IM hit. Good thing I open emergency TP's frequently when in the CS. Made getting my body back a lot quicker and easier than usual. :D

Diablo himself was no problem, again thanks to the lovely combo of Sazabi's sword and Laying of Hands plus maxed lightning and fire resistance, Dwarf Star's fire absorb, and Rockstopper's PDR. Too bad the only decent drop was Naj's Circlet, which I already had 4 of. On to Act V for a bit before I leave for work today. I'm looking forward to everything but the WSK. That is gonna suck for a character who can't fight through it and has neither teleport or leap attack to get through it. :(

Okay, that's all from me. Have a great day, all!. :wave:

8. Milamber

Milamber Banned

Lprman thx, I am finding it heaps of fun...and the challenge only makes it better! Although I am having a dreadful time lvling up my Winddruid...Lvl 23 and he kills too quick in early A2...and too slowly in late A2...aargh

Robin I wonder...so far I have him lvl 23...10 Cyclone Armour, 5 Twister, 5 Oak Sage, 1 Rave, 1 Wolves, 1 Dire Wolves and another somewhere I cannot remember

9. strijdje

hehe, seems like you're having tons of fun... :thumbsup: wait till you hit lvl 30, hurricane will be a definite help then.. ow and if you have trouble with spamming those tornados @ lvl 24, try aiming behind the target.. :)

10. MFdoom

MFdoom IncGamers Member

II played 2 half days of diablo, as i have to devote some of my life t o social activity, which is really hard to do when i get into a mfing mood, anyway since ive started mfing properly on sunday morning ive found-

32%ed +4 strengh jewel
    Viperfork ( :clap: )
    Shadow killer ( :clap: )
    Buriza
    Laying of hands

some sets and other uniques such as goldstrike, courpsemourn, oh yeah and 2 yone sundans which i was extremely happy with as i may be making ww spear barb soon. Its kind of a shame, i have to keep running meph til i can get a good sword, with any luck meph will drop a doom.

11. ULTIMATER

ULTIMATER IncGamers Member

I think im done with D2 for a while, Blizzard has put a new addiction on me:

Warcraft 3 TFT!

Man this RTS is great, almost better then Starcraft.

So no D2 news from me, but thats what im doing this monday :D

12. ashrael2

ashrael2 IncGamers Member

I played a little this weekend and died a few times in Act 5 Hell. I decided to do some Hell Meph runs instead and in 5 runs found the following:

Dwarf Star
    Raven Frost (19/234)

Arachnid Mesh
    Spiderweb Sash
    Defense: 132
    Durability: 6 of 12
    Required Strength: 50
    Required Level: 80
    Unidentified
    Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
    Item Level: 87
    Fingerprint: 0x7c666b0
    +111% Enhanced Defense
    Increase Maximum Mana 5%
    20% Faster Cast Rate
    +1 to All Skill Levels
    Slows Target by 10%
    Level 3 Venom (8/11 Charges)

I am very happy with the the sash because it is one of the few expansion armor items that I really wanted :)

13. strijdje

i think mephi is holding a sell on those, i found some many of them @ mephi's, i think i have around 8 now :D really stupid but indeed,

a great find indeed ash :thumbsup:

14. My_Immortal6

My_Immortal6 IncGamers Member

I've done a fair amount of playing today. My hybrid Enchantress finally got access to Enchant, and is going very well, she kills faster then my barbarian. Can't wait until level 24 to get that Blizzard pumping. Also I got my lightning zon to act 3 nightmare. She is a blast to play. Duriel dropped crap, as usual. I hate you Duriel :grrr:

15. farting bob

farting bob Banned

no school today for me (got to love those teacher training days) so i might get some D2 in, althogh the coursework that has to be handed in tmorrow is trying to make itself look interesting.

16. Kung Poo

Kung Poo IncGamers Member

Aw poop, it's Monday already? Bleh.

I didn't get much D2 in this weekend, but that's entirely my fault. I just wasn't in the mood for it very much *gasp!*. I played my concentrate barb a bit, but I'm already getting bored with him, and he's only clvl 27. I dunno, the concentrate skill is just so boring. Very monotonous to just keeping smacking enemies until they die with the same overhead swing.

My fiance and I have started planning the wedding, scheduled for this December. Very frustrating trying to find a place for the ceremony that actually caters to the non-rich. I need a coupon or something for "buy the ceremony, get the reception free!". Wouldn't that be nice.

Have a nice day, all.

~K_P

17. MeBrutox

MeBrutox IncGamers Member

I had sometime to play, all though not a great deal. I finished by necromancer (at least matted him, using the standard fishymancer build, with all extra points going into bone armor and its synergies). He killed baal at level 81, quite easily all though the final fight took a while on players 8.

Working on my barb, he is almost to mephisto in hell, level 78 now and going strong. With BO and wearbear form provided by the ogre maul beast weapon that I borrowed from a friend, he is hitting about 4.5k hit points.

Anyhow, that is pretty much it for now.

18. Spook_Cell

Spook_Cell IncGamers Member

Sorry to hear that Jezz, hope you get better soon. I would try to lift your spirits by telling you of some of my injuries but I don't have any as such. Me and my hard bones :rant: , Damn you milk, damn you :lol:

But if it's any comfort it's now officialy "spring" here in Quebec, Canada but we got ourselves I would say a good couples inches of snow in the past two days. So at least you can heal your wounds while basking in the warm sun of Australia :thumbsup: .

19. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

Wee! That's my next project too when I get back to school.

Anyway, I'm at my home is good ol Sauk Rapids MN (USA for the Europe folks) and on spring break. Since my computer is back in my dorm it also has my characters and ATMA stash back there. So I am enjoying my life D2less at the moment (except for the SPF, its damn addicting). So, when I get back, I'm gonna do some trading, especially to some grailers (Tekka...) for some nice TC87 items i found last week. Anyway, I'm gonna start laying out my equipment for some characters. So strijdje, a wind druid will be in the making, and also a Smiter, as I found a pwnage rare rondache (to be upgraded) with 2 sockets, +1 skills, "of deflecting," and about 35 res all. I was really happy.

Have a great day everyone!
    crg

20. addicted2macs

addicted2macs IncGamers Member

Arggggh!!!

I just tried posting and lost my connection. Now i've got to retype....

Anyway, this weekend I made some big progress on my Hammerdin. He's up to level 84 or 85 now, with about 400-425 MF on switch, and I'm just starting the crazy Meph runs. I did about 8 or 9 last night, ehhhh, maybe a couple more--regardless, in a moderately small expenditure of time and energy, I found:

Ethereal Edge Silver-Edged Axe
    The Jade Talon Wrist Sword
    Carin Shard Petrified Wand
    Frost Burn Gauntlets
    Endlesshail Double-Bow

I also Found a Troll's Nest and a Wire Fleece with 2-sockets. Great for a Rhyme and a Smoke.

Actually, not all of this stuff fell from Meph. Some of it dropped along the way.

I've got an excellent Waypoint for Durance II, it's just one hop (TP) away from the Durance III entrance. I'm very excited.

I think I'm going to run Mephisto until my eyes bleed.