Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Monday thread

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by strijdje, Mar 1, 2004.

1. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

Monday thread

Monday's here again, no more with the weekend, i dont care really cause i had a work week of 7 days in the last week so how cares about the weekend right? :rant:

anywayz, got a friend of mine so stupid that i can install diablo & atma at his computer, so i can finally play again :clap:

off course on my first meph run a boss pack dropps me a guardian angel / mav's diadem and mephi drops me a skulders :uhhuh: gotta love that newbie luck ^^

have a good monday out there, and to the MFO'ers, good luck :thumbsup:

robin

2. WhiskeyJack

WhiskeyJack IncGamers Member

Happy monday to all (hey, just past midnight, it really is monday)!

My rebuilt zealot, paran, is up to lvl 71, and running nicely through hell, A1. One noteable find, Toothrow...man, talk about shiny ugly armor. I switched out the Spirit shroud for it, so from dark to 'hey everyone, look at me glow!'...I'm surprised the demons and undead don't come running like moths to a flame...that, and if you don't put on gaunlets, your hands kind of disappear or look like little black lumps of coal... :grrr:

anyone else have an opinion on ugly armor?

anyway, have a good monday folks!
    WJ

3. Hakai_no_Tenshi

Hakai_no_Tenshi IncGamers Member

Been a really weird weekend. A friend and I had a Babylon 5 (Season 4) marathon .... 3 hrs on Thursday, 2hrs on Friday and 10hrs on Saturday. Needless to say, my brain is fried :teeth: Anyway, I had some interesting luck over the weekend while MFing and questing.

My paladin, Holy_Spliff, found
    Decapitator
    Ceremonial Javelin
    Sash
    Ogre Gauntlets
    Legendary Mallet (Stone Crusher)
    Silver Edged Axe

40%ED,+9str jewel
    Diadem

While getting my Wind Druid, WindWalker, to pat status, I found

ethereal Ogre Axe
    corona (my first one in 1.10).

My sorc, Lina_Inverse, found

Champion Sword (off Threshsocket)
    Gothic Sword
    Luna
    Wire Fleece
    Vampirebone Gloves
    Atma's Scarab

Grand Matron Bow

Not a bad haul ;)

--T

4. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

mavina's armor or a arkains valor... dontlike their looks their stats on the other hand :lol:

5. WhiskeyJack

woo! grats on the finds, and man, what a marathon! I haven't watched it in so long, but it was a fav. of mine.

6. XaviarGangrel

XaviarGangrel IncGamers Member

Didnt get much D2 in last night, just got my Swordbarb through to do the Hellforge in normal, and get the Waypoint on the River of Flame. Today I'll try and get to Act 5 with him, mabye complete Normal, then I'll go back to Hell to play my Fishymancer abit, try getting him through Act 1.... Hell hurts..

7. chaos

chaos Diablo: IncGamers Member

Sorry, but i just had to notice, not many people could have that disclaimer. Its just (my first one) for 99.9% of the population. :lol:

Playing .09 vindicator! (hammer, smite, foh), having a blast, he's not overpowered and he's interesting to play. Champion at lvl 67! On to matriach my bow sorc. :D

8. Gouda

Gouda IncGamers Member

Played in the three-way dance tournament last weekend.

Since they are all in my septavirate as well (and the furthest along) I'll put them all up here.

Agent_Smith, paladin conversion/zealot, lvl 58, finished actII Nightmare
    Niobe, Amazon LF/nothing else yet, lvl 52, just started actII Nightmare
    Trinity,assassin traps/magic, lvl54, cruising actII Nightmare
    Morpheus, barbarian concentrate/ironbarb, lvl16, end of actI Normal
    Merovingian, fishymancer, lvl8, hunting bloodraven in actI Normal
    The Twins, druid, shockbear/grizzly, lvl1, not started
    Persephone, sorc, fire/cold, lvl1, not started

Progress report in the 3way dance thread, so that's all for me!

Have fun,

Gouda

9. zelfmoordis

zelfmoordis IncGamers Member

My necromancer just bested NM Baal. Baal who was greedy as ever gafe me 2 rare's as a reward (with nearly 300 mf..), both crappy..

Hurray for monday, but at least I am now in hell, let the fun begin!

:wave:

10. hardheaded

hardheaded IncGamers Member

This weekend was fairly boring. No time to play d2. Im home from school sick today due to some stomach bug so I hope I can make up for what i missed on the weekend.

One more thing. Does anyone know of any free picture hosting sites? I know ive done it before but I cant seem to remember what site it was.

Have a good monday. :wave:

11. cryist

cryist IncGamers Member

i am finnally able to do hell pit runs, but at a slow pace, my meteorb sorc just can't seem to kill quickly enough, but any way i did find a few things from the pit. I found this sheild Taebaek's Glory Ward, this weapon [font=arial,helvetica][size=-1]The Scalper [/size][/font]Francisca, and while i was doing nm runs diablo drops me a [font=arial,helvetica][size=-1]String of Ears [/size][/font]Demonhide Sash 7% ll 15% dr a nice string, also this droped for me [font=arial,helvetica][size=-1]Crown of Thieves [/size][/font]Grand Crown with 11 ll and 90 % gf, but i can't remember which boss droped it. Also for some reason i have been getting a lot of 23, two 25, 28 and a 37 health GC, and quite a few 28-40 mana gc. Thats about all..

12. Hakai_no_Tenshi

Hakai_no_Tenshi IncGamers Member

Well, considering that others at the other place have found up to 11 Corona, I'm happy with anything I can get now. I also had 3 vortex shields drop yesterday but of course, they were all in the wrong color. :rolleyes:

--T

13. Kung Poo

Kung Poo IncGamers Member

Ugh, Monday again. I'm here at work, busting my butt getting the comic finished. Yay.

As far as D2 is concerned, I did very little of it this weekend. I got Nadia into Hell Act I, and she's doing relatively decent with it. No real NDE's, although the cold immunes are a real pain right now. I'm pumping meteor and such to contend with it, so in about 10 levels or so, she'll be packing some power with the fire tree. I let her merc borrow my Delirium crown, which helps out in large crowds. Doing players 3 at the moment, and went down to the Mausoleum after killing B-Raven. No problems at all, since they're all just lightning immune. No good treasure, though... all blues.

So she has the waypoint up to the Dark Woods, and got Cain. Yippy.

No D2 for me tonight, unless I decide to take a break from doing all this inking and CG'ing. Peace.

~K_P

14. Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit IncGamers Member

Monday...Just got back from school and got a bunch of work to finish off - I can live with that: In 5 weeks I am done with school [!!!]

Did some meph and pit runs, but nothing worth mentioning dropped.

-Backdoor Bandit

15. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

Hey all,

Still running Blood Raven and Bane Ash (normal), on my first run last night BR was kind enough to grace me with Hand of Broc Leather Gloves. I was ecstatic. Then I got nothing I needed for the next three hours or so.

Looks like my modem is FUBARed... it's not recognizing a dial tone, luckily I can still use my mom's computer (whoever at Compaq thought to put Win XP on this thing was a moron... SLOW CITY!), so until I get a new modem, I'll be on sporadically. Yay.

Luck to you all in your drops,
    ~Jay

Edit: I also found a 28% Nagelring from a random fallen in the Cathedral. Which means I've got a 30, a 29, and two 28s. Yay.

16. cryist

cryist IncGamers Member

Can i get a couple of thopse nagels from ya..

17. factotum

factotum IncGamers Member

Started a new Sorc because I'm dissatisfied with the performance of my current high-end characters (Hunter druid and Skelliemancer). I'm planning to go the same route I went with my Matriarch, Goldie, but this time I'm going Meteor instead of Hydra as my Fire skill. She's currently level 14 and killing rapidly using the complete Cathan's set, but I have a Leaf staff waiting at level 19 to improve matters still further. At the moment I've put no points into Cold skills at all, because they're not really needed in Normal, but I'll probably start pumping Blizzard sometime in Act 5.

18. WhiskeyJack

well, monday is ending with me doing online resumes, etc. I actually did apply for 3 jobs...and you know, writing cover letters sucks....

:p

have a good one all!

19. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

So i had a great day in the D2 world. I realized I have enough equipment ying around to build three new characters and equip them all with endgame gear without pulling from other characters, trading, or MFing. And thus, Allied_Justice (Zealot), and Allied_Pain (Zerker barb) were born. Both are sitting in act 2 norm, at clvl 20 and just about to enter the desert. The other character I have equipment for is a Winddruid, but I think I'll wait on that.

crg