Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Monday Thread, work or school again

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by strijdje, Apr 5, 2004.

1. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

Monday Thread, work or school again

Well, its Monday again, the nastiest day of the Week :(

Well, i had 2 basketball games this weekend, we won them both so i consider myself pretty cool now :lol:

anywayz, did some gaming off course too this weekend, created a bonemancer friday night, and yesterday he beated baal in nightmare :lol: he is SO fun to play and he is almost lvl 70, so his damage is getting pretty high..

Well, some finds during the mf runs included, spired helm (veil of steel) , shako, monarch, winged harpoon, grim helm, amulet (cats eye) and a grand matron bow

so it was a pretty cool weekend for me ^^

well, i'm @ work again, so im off to forum posting,
    have a good day everyone ^^

robin

2. My_Immortal6

My_Immortal6 IncGamers Member

I've just been levelling all my characters today. It's annoying how, now that i can make the White runeword, I can't find a socketed wand. :rant:

3. strijdje

that sucks :) i found a wand which made me create a boner..

it had +3 to decrep, +3 to bone spear and +1 to poison and bone spells
    and off course 2 sockets :surprise:

and when i met usama, he traded me his uber necro totem, +2 to nec skills, +3 to bone spear, +3 to bone prison, +2 to a curse i just forgot ^^ +30% lichtning res, and it had around 304 defense ^^

so im eager to get him too lvl 90 and see how all his maxed spells work out...

but when i get home i'll check my stashes, i think i have a white wand around which you can have ;)

robin

4. Online

Online IncGamers Member

It's holiday for me now :yep: and now i have plenty time to play d2 . I did nothing amazing today , just played my tournament character. And i think that school and work sucks !

5. Milamber

Milamber Banned

Well I spent most of my time running the Pit (Tempest is now lvl 85 and doing tremendous).

Found Vamp Gaze and Mavina’s Embrace.

Tonight I plan on pushing Steelstorm through much of NM as possible…look out for a note in the MP thread.

6. TekkaZeroX

TekkaZeroX IncGamers Member

I have hardly played Diablo today, because I am getting ready for school. I am currently having a little trouble getting a Java compiler setup for my upcoming class. Oh well... nothing is easy.

Anyways, I have been making a lot of item trades and it looks like I might be able to get rid of one more grail item off my list (it will be thearuputic to get the last three). I also traded a lot of rare and expensive items for a sweet ber rune. I think I will either make Chains of Honor or trade it to try to complete my grail. Either way, I am going to have a lot of fun. :drool:

Also, Sessily tried out my lightning sorceress on Pindleskin. He still likes the blizzard sorceress build better (traitor :p).

7. strijdje

Go with a chains o honor, defintly, the sweetest armor in the game IMO :thumbsup:

/end useless comment to bump this thread and make more people post here

8. farting bob

farting bob Banned

yay! start of 2 weeks off school! to celebrate, im doing to do a jig. :jig: :jig:
    there.
    oh, and on the D2 front, ill be playing the team tourament that jsut started, my fartarian, my lvl 89 WSK runner, and my 3 character currently floating about in nm.

9. My_Immortal6

My_Immortal6 IncGamers Member

That would be good man, thanks. :buddies:

10. HBeachBabe

HBeachBabe IncGamers Member

my partner & I played our assassin/amazon team today. Friday we deafeated nightmare Big D @players 8 without breaking a sweat. Today, we walked out the front gate of Harrogath and died :cheesy: &*%#@* burning dead archers.

actually, just her Amazon died since she had no idea about guest monsters in act 5 now and charged forward as she tends to do. we made it through rescuing Anya though without further problem once she learned to wait for my CoS. Bloody foothills gave us a Maul and a grim shield. by the time we quit, i had also found a plated belt, gauntlets and greaves. any more items like that I would have expected to see Sigon's mutilated body lying nearby.

anyway, as for Monday, I have a phone interview with the unemployment office which I suspect is because I screwed up some paperwork. The Cal State Long Beach campus I work part time at is closed for spring break, so I can go in this week and get some work done without distraction. I'm redesigning the Romance German & Russian Language & Literature website. hopefully soon, you'll be able to check out my finished product.

sorry to ramble, but that's my Monday

11. Milamber

Milamber Banned

Question:

When making the runeword "WHITE" - if I find a wand +2 Skills, +3 Poison Nova...will these stats stack with the ones from white?

12. strijdje

definitly, that's why its so godly :)

13. farting bob

farting bob Banned

yes, you get indivdual skills, then on top of that any tab skills (+1 summoning tree) and then +any skills. so a +3 bone prison, +3 poison and bone tree and +3 necro skills gives you lvl 9 bone prison.

14. Milamber

Milamber Banned

Ahhh, thx guys. So to clarify. If I have a wand:

+3 Poison Nova
    +3 Poison/Bone
    +3 Corpse Explosion

Add white and I have all those skills + WHITE?

G.O.D.L.Y

15. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

...I don't know what to say

My studies suck, I don't like this school. Im quitting it. I will move away from here after next 3-4 weeks to back to my parents :rant: They have dial-up connection only so don't expect to see me often here or join MP games. And really, im getting bored with D2. 20 Countess runs and I must quit and do something else. No motivation to do MF runs. Every new char I make is Pat/Mat after few days without facing any difficulties. Finding something like Corona is crap, I just don't care. I have seen almost everything this game has to offer so many times. I have been playing D2 continuously since it came out, it is taking its toll now :grrr:

Maybe I wrote this all because I am having very bad day :(

16. strijdje

thats is correctomundo :)

17. strijdje

Damn Lpr, snap out of it, life it was YOU make of it, not your school, studies or anything else... why dont you take a little break then? or try an untwinked HC char... now THERE's a challenge...
    Or just limit your playtimes, get out more, do things with your friends...

I thinkeverybody hates his school, admit it, school sucks but what do you want do then? stop and work at a quick-e-mart till your 56 years old?
    School has its plusses, and i know there are things about it you do like, so hang in there and just finish it, how long will it take anywayz, 1-2 years till your done? Now what is 2 years off your entire life...

Honestly, what you need is a day off, do something really spontaneous go visit a theme park, go to the movies, heck do something different than your daily routine... maybe that will help, and if not

i still have a "trout-slapping" waiting for you

Good luck mate

robin

18. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

Just a while ago, as I'm working on homework pulling a two cans of Mountain Dew all-nighter, I realized I have not pat/mat'd a character in a LONG time (january, when I got my 7th, one from each class), and that I have 6 characters, all champions, around clvl 76-79, all somewhere in hell, and all neededing to finish their addiction. So I think one of these days (or weeks...) I'm going to sit down, and pat every one of them.

Other than that, I have a lot of work to do today, and I have to give a speech in about 7 hours. I'm delaying writing up the outline for it right now as I type.

crg

19. chiam_ace

chiam_ace IncGamers Member

I play basketball too...and last week was a bad week as my teammate/friend injured his leg, and another got hit on the eye and his eyelids had a mark which bled :(, AND ANOTHER got Chickenpox...my god.

I am so going to pat my damn hammerdin tonight so I can MP WSK runs :)

20. strijdje

cool, can you dunk :teeth: ?