Monday - (the other one isnt working)

Monday - (the other one isnt working)

Well Nacaa's is blank and wont let me post, so i'll start 1.
Good and bad news.
Good news: Got my HC phammer sin to catatombs WP in hell, will take on andy tonight.
Bad, really bad news: My HC ES sorc died in act 4 hell, CS. OB knights killed my merc with IM, then i had a might enchanted vemon lord, mixed with a champion pack of OB knights. I think it was there bone spirit that got me, because i didnt have as much MDR, and with poison i had only 1 HP left anyway, so anything that got through the damage reduction would kill me.
however, the ES sorc is possibly the safest build ive played, only the warcry barb and fishy that ive both patted can compare. gloams were the main problem, draining mana whilst dealing big damage. but being in act 4 hell with resists of -80 all and 500 life is an interesting experience.
Items i lost include my only vamp gaze, 1 of my tomb reavers, occy and 1 of my 2 SOJ's.
damn.
 

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
Haven't played yet today, had a meeting this morning with our Works Council and board, rushed back from Amsterdam to Rotterdam, quick lunch and than on to giving a course from 14.00 till 17.00. Worked for another hour and came home (after visiting my sister and kids) about an hour ago. So now I'm relaxing with a cup of coffee.
 

Masas

Diabloii.Net Member
Got an Ist from pits with my Fishy. No other notable happenings, other than me beating my fastest pit run by a whole wopping galloping second!
 

Artagas

Diabloii.Net Member
Managed to be 30 minutes late from a (90 minutes long) math exam this morning, due to some pleasant chattering on these forums, and insane-insane morning traffic. Upon arrival I casted Cloak of Shadows and sneaked into the exam room, than applied a huge Burst of Speed and still managed to solve enough problems for an 'A'.
Due to not sleeping more than 2 hours, at the moment i feel like i was hit with a Psychic Hammer, and the rest of my mental energies are Fading away.
(ok, this is not really funny anymore)
Anyhow...tomorrow is exam day as well so time for some...diablo2! Time to cough up windforce you...excuse for an undead!
 

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Artagas said:
Managed to be 30 minutes late from a (90 minutes long) math exam this morning, due to some pleasant chattering on these forums, and insane-insane morning traffic. Upon arrival I casted Cloak of Shadows and sneaked into the exam room, than applied a huge Burst of Speed and still managed to solve enough problems for an 'A'.
Due to not sleeping more than 2 hours, at the moment i feel like i was hit with a Psychic Hammer, and the rest of my mental energies are Fading away.
(ok, this is not really funny anymore)
Anyhow...tomorrow is exam day as well so time for some...diablo2! Time to cough up windforce you...excuse for an undead!
This was funny, but you need sleep now. Or your brain will make you sleep despite whatever (studing, driving, taking exam, tring to play d2) you're doing. Here's a glass of warm milk and a few cookies, have pleasent dreams.
 

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry on the lost there Bob. And sorry about the lost of one of your SoJ's :(

I've had a better day though, both D2 and RL. Got my Assassin to Slayer Status and she will fight Baal some tonight so she can get to around lvl45-50 before entering NM. Can finally soon start to equip some of my wanted weapons. An Bartucs could be really handy until I can do Crescent Moon :s

Anyone got a spare one cheap for trade? I don't got much to offer...
 

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Nacaa said:
Sorry on the lost there Bob. And sorry about the lost of one of your SoJ's :(

I've had a better day though, both D2 and RL. Got my Assassin to Slayer Status and she will fight Baal some tonight so she can get to around lvl45-50 before entering NM. Can finally soon start to equip some of my wanted weapons. An Bartucs could be really handy until I can do Crescent Moon :s

Anyone got a spare one cheap for trade? I don't got much to offer...
I've got a SC extra for free if you want:
Bartuc's Cut-Throat
Greater Talons
One-Hand Damage: 84 to 149
Durability: 65 of 69
(Assassin Only)
Required Dexterity: 79
Required Strength: 79
Required Level: 42
Claw Class - Very Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0x60cc965d
+20 to Strength
+20 to Dexterity
+185% Enhanced Damage
+25 to Minimum Damage
+50 to Maximum Damage
5% Life stolen per hit
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
30% Faster Hit Recovery
20% Bonus to Attack Rating
+1 to Martial Art Skills (Assassin Only)
 

rsFdii

Diabloii.Net Member
I could use a Bartuc's...haha.

If you don't give it to Nacaa, would you be interested in a trade?
 

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Nacaa said:
That is really nice of you :) I can give it back when I get the Crescent runeword.

johans_kingdom (at)hotmail.com
Coming at you from water_moon1 (Lumina) so don't deleate
 

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
how can Monday not be working? and why start another one then? why not start a Saturday in it's place instead?
 

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
HBeachBabe said:
how can Monday not be working? and why start another one then? why not start a Saturday in it's place instead?
Because it's Monday or is it still Saturday? Did I miss anything? Shouldn't I have worked today?
 

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
HBeachBabe said:
how can Monday not be working? and why start another one then? why not start a Saturday in it's place instead?
The forums got messed up earlier today.
 
HBeachBabe said:
how can Monday not be working? and why start another one then? why not start a Saturday in it's place instead?
Squid attack that left you unable to post in nacaa's monday thread, and (ironically) lone wolfs thread asking about if the forums are screwy for everyone else.
 

Porius

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, still working far too hard, which is seriously cutting into my family and DII time.

My wife has given me the good news that the kids are both very tired tonight, and she would like an early night, so I know what I'll be doing...

I decided to let LordofChains the Necromancer cool down for a while and I'm getting my Fanatic Zealot Power through the game. He's ready to go face normal Baal tonight. I think he'll be very interesting later in the game, since he's untwinked. Can't wait to figure out how to deal with PI's untwinked with this build :eek: .

Porius
 

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
:::sigh::::
I was wondering how it was the thread wasn't working. I was wondering how Monday wasn't working.

dry humor is lost on multi-cultural boards
 

fredsta54

Diabloii.Net Member
@Fbob how did you beat nm with your phsycic hammersin and what gear do you use?

ALso what is your skill tree?
 
fredsta54 said:
@Fbob how did you beat nm with your phsycic hammersin and what gear do you use?

ALso what is your skill tree?
Well my personally rules are that i can only use skills that do not deal direct damage, and shadow warrior (since she only uses the skills i have selected at the time, so p-hammer and melee mainly)
To beat hell takes alot of mana, time and a good tanking merc. As much mana stuff, FCR and life as possible.
My skill setup so far:
20 pyschic hammer
20 CoS
20 shadow warrior
16 BoS
2 fade
1 prereqs
with my items i have +6 skills, so my total damage is 84-112, before monster res.
Merc uses my 1k dmg hone sundan, although i might change it for tomb reaver for the decrep, since he dies a bit too much for my liking.
Biggest achievement so far was killing diablo and all 3 seal bosses without my merc in nm. took bloody ages but i did it.
 

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
update of yesterday

i had a semi with some people from the swedish Parliament it was quite fun.

ohh and i had a battle with my ikea computer desk

i won:D and now i can finerly see all my keys on my keyboard:clap:
 

jjscud

Diabloii.Net Member
HBeachBabe said:
:::sigh::::
I was wondering how it was the thread wasn't working. I was wondering how Monday wasn't working.

dry humor is lost on multi-cultural boards
Not lost, just not caught everywhere. I thought it was funny.

In a one hour lunch time I took my blizz sorc through almost all of act 3 NM, I think I could have completed the act within an hour but I plan on running meph until he coughs up some Wartravellers so I need a good map and more than I needed to kill meph.

I don't know how some of you can work on so many characters, I decided to limit mine to 3 just recently and I still feel like I'm ignoring one or two of them most the time.
 
Top