Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Monday, Monday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by tragor, Aug 28, 2006.

1. tragor

tragor IncGamers Member

Monday, Monday

It's a beautiful, sunny day outside and I'm in a foul mood. I'm supposed to be diving today, but the weather on the coast has blown me out.

Bartender, start me off with a coffee and we'll see how it goes from there.

Bartender? Hello?

:sad: Guess I'll make it myself. Anyone else want some?

2. erics

erics IncGamers Member

RL: My camping trip was better than Ana's from the sound of it. It was sunny and warm when the sun was up (it wasn't very sunny at night though). It's the only thing that resembles a vacation for me this summer.

D2: I restarted my bliz sorc finally. I lost my last one about two months ago. She's 17 already. My Trapasin is 29 and in act 5 waiting for some action.

3. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

RL: Have a half day off :flip: so I have time to myself for once. Need to go get and arrow break and start shooting my bow a bit. Also need to hang my hunting cloth outside to get them de-scented.

D2: Take my meter orb past Andy and then probably re-roll my countess map. Would like a little shorter one. May start making my blizzard sorc and my hammerdin. Got to love doing a restart, making all characters with nothing and getting back all your playing skills.

4. Unrsrvd

Unrsrvd IncGamers Member

RL: Another short day, got home around noon. Yay.

D2: Already played my barbarian a bit today. Finished Act II. He reached level 24, and now he's wielding Bonesnap. Almost everything is one hit kill on players 8! Currently using Sigon's Complete Twinkset, Bonesnap and Angelic amulet and rings. :grin:

5. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

Seems like ages since I've posted here. Been working on my aquarium and summer job. Looks like I missed some drama.

In D2 I'm working up a replacement necro for the party of seven. He's in Act IV NM but is running meph a bit in hopes of picking up some of those 'essential' Exceptionals that I lack in the party. After these runs I'm going to cut the players down and speed through Act IV and V, running Baal there to get up to level 75.

6. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

Can't let ol' shagsbeard kill a daily!

RL: Work was typical, and afterwards I renewed my cell phone contract and got a new phone (motorola razr). Joy!

D2: Yesterday I played PunchyMcGee from the first waypoint all the way up to killing the countess. I finally started finding some elemental damage charms, so it's not that bad, and as a plus I'm really learning how to use howl and taunt! Maybe I'll play a bit more tonight.

Now let's see this thread die again.
    ~MM

7. crazymatt1

crazymatt1 IncGamers Member

RL: Bought decorations and roasted pork for an upcoming luau at work. I will do my best not to have to hula.

D2: My Meteorb is cruising towards NM Duriel.

8. Sorsha

Sorsha IncGamers Member

RL: spend the weekend with my bridesmaids dress shopping. Today left work early due to a pesky migraine.

D2: Play my frenzy duel sword barb. He's in Act 5 and he beat the snot out of the Ancients. Yey!

9. bg1256

bg1256 IncGamers Member

RL: played a round of golf this morning and shot 81 on a tough course... I was happy.
    D2: about to play a little with my 29 skelliemancer, which is my first SP character... and is advancing slowly. I think I'm in A5, iirc.

10. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

Yay Friday!! Oh wait, it's only Monday - that's just wrong. Nice to see Shags back in the daily though.

RL: My new laptop is scheduled for delivery on Wednesday. I'm excited now because my old computer can't install my software for panoramic pics (XP-only = BS) and I was looking at some of the pics I took hiking yesterday. There might be some sweet ones in there. We were on top of the highest mountain in the county, so it was a 360 degree view - I reaaaallllllly want the panoramics turn out.

D2: I'm getting worked up to tackle the harem with my untwinked HC trapper. I made level 24 and finally have LS, but I still have 10 points unused. I had my first NDE simply because I wasn't paying attention: the merc was dead and 80% of my life was gone before I remembered to glance at my health bar :tongue:. Fortunately she's pretty solid for A2 normal, and my Shadow Warrior is good tank too.

11. cade88

cade88 IncGamers Member

Rl: first day of classes so that's cool

D2: decided that i wanted to have an orb/baller instead of a mete/orb because i need to kill the fallen now got her to level 15 and decided that i was done for the day the only problem is I really lack mana for now but that will be fixed when she starts mfin nm meph i can't wait to kill him several hundered times then wipe the floor with hell or get wiped with hell

and she's completely untwinked so it's gonna be tough