Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Mondaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by DeathMaster, Jun 2, 2008.

1. DeathMaster

DeathMaster IncGamers Member

Mondaily

Well, today is expensive day.

Spent $1170 on a laptop. It will take upto two weeks for the delivery. Hope it will be a good buy.

Now, the bad. I'm out of cash, this month will be tough compare to my normal month. When it comes to the day I have to pay rent, I will have to withdraw some money from my saving, which never happened before.

D2: Well, I cannot play for some time.

2. Docturnal

Docturnal IncGamers Member

Re: Mondaily

RL: Some jobsearching and a heroclix league event. Perhaps a few hours of poker.

D2: Bloody sirens gave my blizzballer the deeds in the frozen river by killing my merc and then me in less than a blink of an eye. Didnt even see the balls that killed her. (hadnt had any problem surviving anything before that, so maybe I was careless). Thus Ill probably not play any more today in order to let the steam blow off.

3. aman

aman Assassin Moderator

RL : Done the last test for my electrical course, it went well, should pass. Only got one more mechanical test tomorrow then my course is over.

D2 : Some pit running later i think.

4. HellHoundBarb

HellHoundBarb IncGamers Member

RL: ...

D2: Think so

Damn what a sucky post :whistling:

HHB

5. erics

erics IncGamers Member

RL: Trying to buy our first house. The kiddies are extremely excited.

D2: I got my werewolf to 76 finally with some mp help on saturday. He finally got the armor on which completed the goal of having a druid wering aldur's set. Boy that weapon sure blows. Now I just need to get the poison necro and barb up and into their class specific sets now.

6. Lady bug

Lady bug IncGamers Member

RL: Summer has hit ... really hard. Its not all that fun to be at work in weather like this. Open windows and street noise to cool down tha rooms, not excactly perfect condition.

D2: Running Mephe, he is not realy giving anything interesting though (so far that is)

7. Turbocannon

Turbocannon IncGamers Member

RL: completed my music exam.
    D2: My first Matriarch this restart.

8. BobTheWarrior

BobTheWarrior IncGamers Member

RL: Recovering from the weekend. A buddy of mine had a tree taken down, it was huge. Took us the better part of an evening and most of a day to chop that sucker up. Now I hurt and am exhaused.

D2: Maybe a little. Baal running is possible to level my CL/FO sorc. I should also see what disappointments the Hellforge has in store for her. I swear, the hellforge drops on bnet are different than in SP. On Bnet I constantly scored Um/Mal/Ist/Gul from the hellforge, my highest rune to date in SP is a Fal.

I've been feeling a little guilty about the amount of D2 time recently. My wife is due in about six weeks (our first), and I feel like there are some projects I really should try harder to finish before the little one arrives, or just be around her more.