Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Mondaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by maxicek, Apr 14, 2008.

1. maxicek

maxicek Moderator Single Player

Mondaily

RL: Back to work after a week off :sad2:

D2: Probably some hell questing / pit runs with my Phoenix Striker. I got her to 76 last night thanks to NM Baal, but I want to get her to 79 before I get too far into hell so I can equip the full set.

2. corax

corax IncGamers Member

Re: Mondaily

RL: work work and more work. today i single handedly(well i used both hands so i cheated) cut over a tonne of rump. thats right 1000kg of rump

D2: started playing again on the weekend just cleared act 1 NM with a werewolf who i'm going to test out as a mf'er seeing as most of my items are locked away in my old save vaults im gonna make a new go of it. mostly i did find some items and will more than likely dig out my tomb reaver:thumbsup:

3. Antonio

Antonio IncGamers Member

RL: Collage stuff awaits, I've been postponing it for too long, its time to catch up. Same thing with a couple of other things in my life.

D2: Maybe leveling my new pvp char tonight, maybe not.

4. Tohanry

Tohanry IncGamers Member

RL: Well got some stuff to do at work today....nothing really else..

D2: Well since the rush to get my necro patted is done....I am going to take a break I think today....perhaps play something else...

5. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

Sometimes it's best not to ask :wink2:

RL: almost into my new house, still have some minor things to complete before I can call the inspector out.

D2: Took my P&B only necro to NM act 5 last night, trying to get him into Hell so I can find his gear for Pat'ing him.

Trying to find some of Trang's gear but they will drop when they feel like dropping I guess.

6. galtwish

galtwish IncGamers Member

RL: work, tutoring, possibly trading in my car for a new one + refinancing. Woo, excitiing.

D2: possibly continuing my week-long tour of 1.11b as a break from 1.07. I've got a L28 TeslaZealot in A3 with Holy Thunder in a +1 HS scepter that is tearing through P8. Significantly tweaked, but I used the early game MF guide to snag half-a-dozen uniques including a gambled(!) Bloodfist.

7. Friiser

Friiser IncGamers Member

RL: Today begins the major push of a huge project. This means many weeks of late nights finishing up reports. Perhaps I will get a sniff of a social life in July.

D2: In trying to find a decent LK map for my CL/FO sorc, I decided to run NM Andy inbetween NM and H modes (in the hopes she'd drop a SOJ). I ended up finding a really good NM Andy map and ran her several times. Didn't get a SOJ, but did get several grailers (Steeldriver, Chromatic Ire, Waterwalks, and TANCRED's HOBNAILS!!!). Was quite happy about that last one, since its one of several TC3 items left on my grail.

...still haven't found a good LK map, though.