Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Mondaily!!!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Aerwynd, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Aerwynd

Aerwynd IncGamers Member

Mondaily!!!

I noticed there wasn't a Daily for yesterday or today, so I get to start my first Daily!!!

RL --> Had to work early today, it's going pretty smoothly so far. I can't complain, wouldn't do any good anyway, no one would listen :laugh:

D2 --> Will start my IK Barb and Enchantress, and work on my Fireclaws/Fury Druid... Hopefully will have him pat'd by this weekend.

Cheers,
    Aerwynd

2. Dark Matter

Dark Matter IncGamers Member

RL: Not a lot - Boss away (again) so I am surfing d2.net

D2: Got a new Sorc (see other thread) and I am quite happy with her. I have a lvl 2 Lower Resist wand so I think I will probably go pure cold with her. Atm she has 20 Blizz, 6 CM and I am starting on the Cold Synergies - about 6 each in Glacial Spike and Ice Blast + pre-reqs. She also has 1 in Warmth, Teleport, TeleK and Static Field.

DM

3. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce IncGamers Member

wooooooh monday!..... ugh.

RL: Had a blast in Niagara Falls this weekend with my fellow class mates, but now I have to come back to reality and do homework and stuff. Oh well, at least I'm not hung over today.

D2: Caught up my Skunks UT character last night.

-hps

4. Milb

Milb IncGamers Member

RL: Went to Chester Zoo yesterday with my girlfriend, weather wasn't great but there had been a baby elephant born that morning so it was quite a special occasion. Just working today, decided to come home for an hour for lunch :smiley:

D2: None this weekend, maybe tonight, we'll see...

Hope you all have a good day :smiley:

5. Drystan

Drystan IncGamers Member

Just to be an [I want my mummy], it's Tuesday in 10 minutes where I am. :grin: Also, new zealand is already tuesday, and the same with New South Wales and Victoria in Australia (due to daylight savings.) At least, I think NSW is on daylight savings.

RL - (Tuesday really, since I'm about to goto bed) Going to study for my exams when I wake up. Two exams this week then holidays! My holidays haven't been set in concrete yet, so I may be away from home for a while or I may be able to hang around with someone sweet. I'll let everyone know what's going on when I know myself. :)

D2 - Guardianed my HF Zealer today, and finally got around to posting my LF/CS zon which was guard'ed about two weeks ago. :)
    5/7 through my quest. Unfortunately, my final 2 haven't been started yet, and they might be going untwinked.

EDIT:YAY! Tuesday! I was going to be a jerk to you Aerywind and post a Tuesdaily thread, but I'm not that kind of a person (at the moment) :smiley:

Anway, it's 12:02 Tuesday morning here, and I'm off to bed.
    Oh, and I forgot to say what I did on monday RL. Aikido was a pain, and very exhausting. The fact that I didn't eat very well played a part in that, but it was very tiring.

I'm also becoming an insomniac again(!) just as I thought I was finally over it. I woke up very late on monday - nearly midday. It was not pleasant.
    Oh well, I've got to try to sleep, as I've an exam at 9am this week, and don't want to sleep in.

Have a good tuesday, and rest of your mondays! :)

6. IronCrown

IronCrown IncGamers Member

RL - today is a blue bully b***h of monday, and tomorrow doesn't promise to be any different. Atm it is more about holding on and survival to the end of the year.

D2 - My frost zealot made it into hell A2, but is not doing well in the false tombs, so now I am running meph (with my meteorb) for better gloves and belt as I still use sigons. I am hoping for IAS and leech from those 2 items. I've got a feeling that he will be stuck there for quite some time:(

Enjoy

IC

7. Dark Matter

IronCrown - Have you tried crafting some gloves for him ? You should be able to get IAS and Leech + a few other nice mods too.

Hit Power gloves will give you 1-3% Leech + 5-10% Crushing Blow + life and up to 4 other mods I think (please correct me if I am wrong)

Blue Vampirebone gloves (need to be lvl 47), a jewel and a Perfect ruby shouldn't be too hard to get a few pairs to try it out.

DM

8. IronCrown

Thanks for the tip. I havn't really ever crafted anything, but I might give it a go(although I will probably miss the 10%LL that the partial set gives me). I think i'll be able to easily pick up those vampirebone's. (should maybe do some crafting reading as well!!)

9. Dark Matter

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/crafted/blood.shtml

Sry, you also need a Nef rune for the gloves.

Life leech is not too hard to find on a ring. I think I may have a couple of spares as I gambled a few not so long ago. I only have 1 char atm who could use one, but she's got Tal's Mask for the dual leech + more leech from her bow.

I am SC RRM/RWM. Let me know if you want to me check my stash.

DM

10. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

RL: Had a fathersday dinner with my parents, grandparents and girlfriend yesterday. Not as awkward (sp?) as i thought it would be.
    Iron Maiden concert tomorrow! :jig:

D2: My necro is 80 and plowing through glacial trail. I think/hope he'll be patted later on today.

11. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

RL:getting realy annnoyed with myself and my lack of ability to move on from a girl i havnt seen for ages and havnt even proply talked to since the summer holiday!! its like a record stuck on repeat inside my head of the same thoughts and feelings over and over and over and over and you get the idea.

d2:playing a bit on my new enchantress after that im hoping for pvp action and maybe some pindle runs, (i need some higher items to trade to get my hands on some 1337 gear

12. erics

erics IncGamers Member

RL: no comment

D2: Started playing again after a time out. My hc sorc is up to level 15 now and dumping everything into ice blast. With her +2 staff she can one hit just about everything.

have fun :thumbsup:

13. IronCrown

Thanks for the link, and the offer!

I have a dual leech (3% life, 2%mana) on him atm. its enough for the mana, and with the 10%LL from sigons, the life is OK. I think i'll try the crafting, but the reduction in hell on leech is pretty steep. I have a couple of LL rings as well, (kept every cathans I've picked up - count is up to 36) but I might try and socket my weapon with some LL. I just need to check the IAS breakpoints to see if I can hit another frame.

14. Dark Matter

I just thought:

Do you have an Aldurs Rhythmn IronCrown?
    One-Hand Damage: 60 To 93 (76.5 Avg)
    Required Level: 42
    Required Strength: 74
    Durability: 72
    Base Weapon Speed: [10]
    +200% Damage To Demons
    +50% Damage To Undead
    Adds 40-62 Damage
    Adds 50-75 Lightning Damage
    30% Increased Attack Speed
    10% Life Stolen Per Hit
    5% Mana Stolen Per Hit
    Socketed (2-3) (varies)*

Seems a nice levelling weapon to me.

DM

15. IronCrown

Yes I do, and actually used it from lvl45 (I think the requirement is). Very nice with the leech and insane speed.

At lvl68 I took a Nords Tenderizer and i'm loving the freezes target. It has less range than the rythm and no leech, but I neede to up the damage for hell. (With my HF aura and massive cold damage from Nords, no revives ever get up!!).

Maybe I can socket Aldurs rythm to compensate for damage? I think I've got 3 sockets in it, but can't think of anything viable to put in there.

16. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

Rise from your grave! [/alteredbeast]

RL: It's been a tough weekend, but thankfully work has calmed down *slightly*, back in full swing tomorrow prolly. I applied to and got accepted for an apartment, lease signing is in a few days, so I'll be moving at the beginning of December. Finally getting out on my own. I'm nervous, but this'll be good for me.

D2: None for the weekend until last night, cleared the Halls of the Dead in act 2 NM with my LF/PJzon, cleared and got the Far Oasis WP (right next to the Maggot Lair and the entrance to Lost City. Quit for the night (falling asleep). Cutting through large packs like butter.

Well, some smart-alecky Aussie :badteeth: will prolly start a Tuesdaily soon (even though some parts of the world still have more than 5 hours of Monday left), so post here while you can people!
    ~MM