Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Mondaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by druidkid9, Sep 18, 2006.

1. druidkid9

druidkid9 IncGamers Member

Mondaily

hello everyone it is 9:40am here i just got out of bed and have some things t0say so i thought i make a Daily thread.

RL- i am on holidays which is great i am into my 2nd week so far and i am loving the long sleep ins and late nights :thumbsup:. Last night was extremely windy causing my windows to bounce and rattle which then made my blinds shake and crash against the wall making sleep almost impossible :(

D2- Well my Untwinked Frenzy Barb is DEAD you might say. I was questing him through ACT 5 NM and i got killed by a HUGE pack of them frenzy taurens (i think that there name) and thoes abominable snowman creatures. So here come the strange part as i died when it came up with writing text on the screen saying i am dead i saw all my items which i held fall of on the floor. I remember this happening to my on Bnet when i first played D2 along long time ago. This got me thinking about what caused this to happen. I remember it had something to do with strength and charms but i cant put my finger on it.
    So back to my Barb well i tried walking back to my body and pick up all the items which fell but there was just to many monsters around the body and i kept on dieing which means my Unteinked Frenzy Barb is FINISHED.

This means now i still have not Pated a character in my whole time playing SP even before my restart. So my next mission will be making a Hammerdin (not untwinked this time, i will use the items i got from my 1500 hell meph runs which my meterob did some time ago).

HAVE A GOOD WEEK EVERYONE.

2. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

Still Sunday evening here for a little bit longer.

I just finished a 3 hour instant messenger conversation with my best friend (since the age of 4) - tonight turned into the second wierdest moment of my 30+ years, except it was prolonged over 3 hours.

My head is mush and I'm in shock... I don't know what to do, but I'm so worked up my adrenaline is flowing and I'm jittery. I'm going to have a drink to take the edge off (so that I'm not up all night), but unfortunately that doesn't really help anything.

Somedays this sure is a f***ed up world.

3. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Real life: I'm filling out a bunch of forms to stooge money from the Government. Yay! Paperwork! I'm also mentally preparing myself to trade my SoJ away... *sobs a little bit* Anguish +1

D2: My wind druid is level 31, and just iced Mephisto. He is totally overpowered at the moment, with a lot of twinked gear, maybe nightmare will be more reasonable. I'm also starting my Codename: RiftWalker project. An assassin who will use no merc, and no Shadow. This character will (with some difficulty) truly solo hell.

4. Corrupted

Corrupted IncGamers Member

8 AM, about to leave....

Horrible sleep last night, long monday - could it be any better?

5. Suiling

Suiling Banned

RL: Monday schooling is tiring, sleeped in class and he wakes me up plenty of time.. *yawn* Trail exam starts this friday, maybe no more diablo for me and him.. Guess what, skullcaptain is going to leave 1.07 behind as i showed him how 1.11b fishy can do. Glad that he changed his mind now..

D2: Maybe no cause wanna study, maybe yes...

6. Jude

Jude IncGamers Member

@druidkid9: Are you sure ALL of your items dropped? Sometimes when a character gets killed some stuff drops, especially the stuff from the belt. Try running up and clicking on the body first (if the body doesn't disappear, then that means there is still more there to get--you probably didn't have enough free space to get it all), then teleport out if you can. See what equipment you have salvaged.

Real Life: Just stopping in here for a moment. Life is hectic and stressful right now. Thanks for the good wishes in yesterday's daily. :)

Jude

7. druidkid9

druidkid9 IncGamers Member

its ok jude i dont really care i wasnt really enjoying playing him anyway. But yes i am sure all his items droped and i couldnt even get to the body becuase it was surrounded by a mass of monsters with curse and very strong.

I have started my Hammerdin today and he is GOING SO SO WELL. He is level 22 running p/8 in act 2 and just found the staff of kings. He kills amost everything 1 shot with Blessed hammer. He will not be going Untwinked this time because i just got some nice items for him to use. My first run with hell meph today droped me a HoZ and that was extacly what i was looking for( check item find thread). So my Hammerdin will be twinked but i am thinking of making a Untwinked trapper next not quite sure.

8. nebux

nebux IncGamers Member

RL what's that?
    D2 pated a wind dr00d and i'll start a fire/ice bow zon. seems good on paper

9. colony

colony IncGamers Member

RL: General moaning about not getting a phone line (and therefore an internet connection) at my house until the 10th of October. Maybe I'll actually do some work now for uni, but I doubt it:tongue:

D2: HF rushing and Pindle running. No great finds yet, best I've had in the last day or so is Mav's Diadem, a Highlord's and Tal's Ammy:undecided:

10. Sinningthings

Sinningthings IncGamers Member

RL: Been back from vaca. for a week but had little time for the dailies. (possibly just a poor excuse and I'm lazy)

D2: Beat NM mef. last night on players 1. I think I should go back and do it a couple more times on a higher setting.

11. smilts

smilts IncGamers Member

RL: trying to nuy a house and since i never have before I truly have no idea on how to do it :) Oh and my 6 year old and my tv plotted against me. the other day I got off of work to find my parental controls on my tv locked by my 6 year old and no clue what the PW was. so between today and last night I had to email then call rca to find a escape route, but its fixed now.

D2 nothing new going on there

12. Sinningthings

Sinningthings IncGamers Member

@Smilts, congrats on the the house, it's a big step. Good luck.

13. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

RL: Just having a little dinner here, and I'd just like to thank various deities for letting me have the day off tomorrow... even though I have way too much to do (as always).

D2: Sirius the PDaggermancer has collected all of Khalim's relics and cubed up the Flail, so is ready to enter the Durance! Would be nice if his merc stopped running up and stabbing the monsters to death just as they are about to drop from the poison...:grin:

Catch you all tomorrow!
    ~MM

14. Jude

Jude IncGamers Member

Just remember that the real estate agent is not on your side, really. They are trying to sell the house for the most money they can, so the slighter lower price they may offer you as good deal might not be as good a deal as you think. The trouble is that often other people are bidding for the house, too, and you don't know what they have already offered...

Real Life: Have to take my cat to the vet again tomorrow for more tests and she has to fast tonight.

Diablo II: Nothing today.

Jude

15. Suiling

Suiling Banned

How come neumein got banned?

16. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

17. nebux

nebux IncGamers Member

ask a mod about, we still don't know
    RL boring
    D2 boring