Mod for a day

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Mod for a day

What would you do if you were mod for a day? Personally, I'd reach into my vast finances (as we know the mods are well compensated for their efforts ;) ) and give everyone not currently a pal a one-week Bronze membership. Just try to get rid of me after that magnamious gesture!

I, too, would use my power magnamiousaciously, and would hand out IP bans indiscriminately to as many people as I could before my time ran out.

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
Ban everyone that doesnt acknowledge that you will all be my evil minions of doom. - forever, even after the day has passed.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
nothing. b/c why ponder on the thought being mod for only one day when you can be mod for 2 days? or even 3 days? or even forever....... muahahahhaha!

ok im done :lol:

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Jimi- said:
i would reset newmans post count
Thatl's to easy I would reset it then put it to normal then 2 days later reset it then a day later put it back to normal...something along those lines.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Mod huh?

That's a tough one.

I guess I'd get up at 4:00AM so I could catch the troll that ransacked the forum before everyone sees his crap. Then I would get up early the next day to de-troll, then the next, so on and so on.....

Woot!?

kernelpops

Diabloii.Net Member
I would ban freet for a day! So could sleep in once.

As for Drunk, he is a mod now in the WOW worlock forum, and R++ is a mod in wow community forum. Boy how things change.

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
I probably wouldn't do anything special. Maybe post around a bit. Create several thousand threads and ban a bunch of people.
Nothing out of the ordinary.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Freet said:
Mod huh?

That's a tough one.

I guess I'd get up at 4:00AM so I could catch the troll that ransacked the forum before everyone sees his crap. Then I would get up early the next day to de-troll, then the next, so on and so on.....

Woot!?
I'd be here anyways