moat trick?

xineiz

Diabloii.Net Member
moat trick?

ok i see lots of ppl comentin about this moat trick on meph but i have no idea what that is... :scratch:

can someone explain wtf is that? uhh thanks :p

Compman

Diabloii.Net Member
It's where you lure Mephisto to the moat then teleport back to the other side and sit and nail him with a spell. Try the 'Search' button next time.

Shenn

Banned
Compman said:
It's where you lure Mephisto to the moat then teleport back to the other side and sit and nail him with a spell. Try the 'Search' button next time.
One guy had an amazing thread on the moat trick. He has pictures and all....Dont know where it is now...

decoy_sJ

Diabloii.Net Member
the moat trick is one of the mysteries of D2 which i will never understand..i cant never get it right..nowadays i just let my merc tank him while feeding him pots and dropping meteors and fireballs on mephie :buddies:

xineiz

Diabloii.Net Member
Compman said:
ops ;P

ok thanks for replying even if i didnt understand most part of what you guys said because i have a very limited english lol... if someone nice wants to take pictures etc or explain it more detailed ill appreciate :lol:

but w/e thx anyway