Mmmmm, the sweetness....

Damnatorius

Diabloii.Net Member
Mmmmm, the sweetness....

Woohoooo,

first time eating twinkies in my life!!
just got em in by mail :p
it pays off playing online games, get to meet so many nice people :cool:

can't believe they don't make these things here in The Netherlands...
All you americans are so lucky....

just wanted to share

olie0923

Diabloii.Net Member
No Twinkies and yet they have McDonald's? Oh, and can't forget the Magic Mushroom. Man, that's just kind of crazy.

Have you ever had a Ding Dong or Swiss Rolls? You'd probably like them too.

masterazn

Banned
I've never had a twinkie. But I like crepes, strupwaffles (sp?), mars bars, root beer, cheesecake, cookies & cream ice cream and all the stuff that's bad for you.

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
The reason you don't have twinkies in Holland is because Feyenoord sucks. Disband that team and processed snack treats shall be yours for all eternity.

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
masterazn said:
I've never had a twinkie. But I like crepes, strupwaffles (sp?), mars bars, root beer, cheesecake, cookies & cream ice cream and all the stuff that's bad for you.
Ah, but these things pale in comparison to the twinkie, which is made entirely from transfatty acids, sugar, and pixie dust. That is why they have a shelf-life of 321 years. The only thing that is as bad for you a twinkie is an oreo, which is made by elves in a tree in Minnesota. Do you have those in Holland?

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Last pastry standing

There will be two things at the ending of the world: cockroaches and twinkies. Chances are, the twinkies will eat the cockroaches (what do you think the cream filling is made of?)

Damnatorius

Diabloii.Net Member
[qoute]twinkies can survive a nuclear blast. [/quote] thank god for that, otherwise they might not have survived the mail :eek:

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
masterazn said:
If twinkies are so great, why are they used as a racial slur?
What race is that? I live in Tennessee, and therefore thought I had heard every racial slur in the English language. I am also caucasion, and therefore similar in complexion to said twinkie. Are you talking about me?

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
I've never heard of twinkie being used as a racial slur, the only time I've ever heard of the word "twinkie" as an insult is when you're calling the person small and weak.

cotton said:
Ah, but these things pale in comparison to the twinkie, which is made entirely from transfatty acids, sugar, and pixie dust. That is why they have a shelf-life of 321 years. The only thing that is as bad for you a twinkie is an oreo, which is made by elves in a tree in Minnesota. Do you have those in Holland?
Twinkies actually have a shelf life of two weeks, then they are supposed to be removed from the shelves. The cream will saturate the cake and ruin the flavoring.

There are also different formulas for making Twinkies depending on the elevation and general humidity of the area.

Yes, I just got down watching "Unwrapped".

blu3l1ghtn1ng

Diabloii.Net Member
Allow me to elaborate. A twinkie, assuming it is chocolate is brown/black filled with a white cream. It is used to describe a "colored" person as acting "white". Similar racial slurs include: whitewashed, kinder surprise (i forget theres more)

Anyhoo, dont start flaming me because I gave the defn.

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
blu3l1ghtn1ng said:
Allow me to elaborate. A twinkie, assuming it is chocolate is brown/black filled with a white cream. It is used to describe a "colored" person as acting "white". Similar racial slurs include: whitewashed, kinder surprise (i forget theres more)

Anyhoo, dont start flaming me because I gave the defn.
Twinkies aren't chocolate.

Donkey Button

Diabloii.Net Member
Twinkie probably means asian on the outside, white on the inside. An asian person acting white. Kinda of like a coconut, mexican on the outside white on the inside. lol

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
So wait, when you say "acting white", you mean there's a guideline for this? And here I was at a loss on what to do...

And btw, Twinkies are good...
But Zebra cakes are absolute ecstasy....