my projected gear for lvl 38
- Eth Hone Sundan
- Eth Shaft
- guillumes helm
- IK belt
- IK gloves
- Angelic ammy + 2 rings
- IK boots

I was wondering about hitting the last ww breakpoint... I understand that its 60ias for the last wp for the hone. Does all the ias have to be on the weapon? I will get 25ias from the Ik bonus. So if I socket my hone with 30ed/15ias jewelsx3 and use the Ik boots,gloves, belt I should be good on the last breakpoint?

Any other gear that would fit better?

for skills I was thinking:
max bo for level
max ww for level
1 point in 1 point wonders
rest in mastery

Any other suggestions would be welcome thanks.

Lyrs

Diabloii.Net Member
Only Weapon IAS counts towards WW. Therefore, yes you will need 60ias on your Hone (3x shaels).

You will need Cannot be Frozen (CBF) for Ranged/cold dmg characters. When chilled, you'll be way too slow to play (move, avoid) effectively. Death's belt, Hawkmail, spirit shroud, etc. work well. A belt full of thawing potions also work, but you can't depend on them.

shadylady

Banned
Only Weapon IAS counts towards WW. Therefore, yes you will need 60ias on your Hone (3x shaels).

You will need Cannot be Frozen (CBF) for Ranged/cold dmg characters. When chilled, you'll be way too slow to play (move, avoid) effectively. Death's belt, Hawkmail, spirit shroud, etc. work well. A belt full of thawing potions also work, but you can't depend on them.
I see... what good is ias on other stuff then?

Lyrs

Diabloii.Net Member
It would be used if you wanted to attack using something other than WW; perhaps, berserk, concentrate, shooting bows, etc.

Otherwise, useless.