mj non guilty

Chynobi

Diabloii.Net Member
As i said in the other thread :

Chynobi said:
How much did THAT bribe cost?

Anyway, We'll see him in a few years in a different court with a different boy with the same allegations.

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
:lol: ok i got the bud, now hows going to bring the beers and someone else is going to bring the litte boys right ???? a mj party hehehehehehhehe

tydon

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't doubt that he molested some kids, but the parents of this particular child really make me doubt if that child was... The mom seems to be one of those people who is just out for money from stars.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Aliens. Green ones, with big long heads.
Don't ever blame the aliens, farting bob. Aliens are the most righteous creatures in the universe. They would never do anything that is immoral, especially the green ones with big long heads.

ScanMan

Diabloii.Net Member
I just can't believe that they cleared him on the lesser included charges involving alcohol and minors.

Oh well....the best justice system that money can buy.....

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
Damn it all to hell! It's the same thing they did with the assassination of JFK! MJ is guilty! GUILTY! I almost kicked in the TV when I saw it.

::Spits on the American "Justice System":: :mad:

-Gix

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
MixedVariety said:
Dude, no kidding? Michael Jackson assassinated JFK?
You skim the water young grasshopper, but you cannot venture into the depths.

-Gix

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
and what elvis isnt dead ?? just taken by the usa secret service and hidden ?? :lol:

didnt you guys watch men in black 2 ? micheal jackson is actually a member of a secret hidden organisation, he is agent m, aka agent molest