Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Mistake ! What now???

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Vasilisxxx, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Vasilisxxx

Vasilisxxx IncGamers Member

Mistake ! What now???

I was playing a Baalruning game in normal, everything was going fine : My Pala had just reached lvl 25 and was ready to baalrun his ass of. But suddenly the phone rings, i take the call, and when i return to the game a bit later I see that the baal quest was finished !.... What now ?! All the games i can join now, are all Night Mare difficulty. Is there not a way to change that?

Hope you can answer the noobish question ( its making me quite :mad: ) Hehe :)

2. Oscuro

Oscuro IncGamers Site Pal

You can still join normal games, you just can't see them on the list. You have a few options:

1. Create the games yourself. Usually this means you should be powerful enough to lead as well, but it's not necessarily required.
    2. Create a new character. Use this character to view the games list. Remember/write down/copy the game name, then recall/type/paste it into the join game field with your level 25 char. Good luck getting in before it fills up, though.
    3. Ask in the channels something like "can someone tell me the name of a normal baal run game?" Someone might help you out.
    4. Get enchanted and run NM cows for better experience than baal runs.

3. MapleBarb

MapleBarb IncGamers Member

Another choice is to ask a friend who has a higher lvl char to baal him. wont take many games to get to lvl 40 and from there he can then be rushed in nm.

4. aman

aman Assassin Moderator

another option is to get rushed through nm up to act 5. You wont be able to do ancients but if you join baal games and w8 in town then if some one is ready to kill baal (he has to be next to baal) you will go onto hell.
    Then get rushed up to act 4 diablo and then get a high lvl to do hell diablo runs with you. This method is alot faster than baal running imo.

Hope this helps

5. HaLoPhReAk

HaLoPhReAk IncGamers Member

I find that it works the most to use a new char to look @ games in normal, then join w/ other char... do that until you are about lvl 30-35, then you can make games, and people will hopefully join ur game... :) (happened to me a few times :mad: :lol:

6. Skinnayman

Skinnayman IncGamers Member

I personally find Nightmare cows to be alot easyer to do then normal baal runs so just find some nightmare cow games you can mooch from till you are strong enough to continue with the normal quests for nightmare.

7. 5Ws

5Ws Banned

Now it's better to just go ahead on to Hell, and then do Chaos runs until you are 60.

8. Herosis

Herosis IncGamers Member

you cant do baal runs until you complete the ancient's quest

9. Boneshifter

Boneshifter IncGamers Member

If you dont have any friends available to Chaos run you, just "scout" normal games with a noOb character. :uhhuh: