Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Missing Hell level respec

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by darkstarhub, Jul 25, 2017.

1. darkstarhub

darkstarhub Diabloii.Net Member

I am 99.9% sure I didnt use my Hell level respec. Since we only get three I use them sparingly(so I dont have to farm essences), and this is definitely not my first time playing the game so I know what skills I am gonna end up with. Especially since I was doing another FB/FO Sorc.

I went out into the game, and the "Den of Evil" is missing. Both of the entrances are labeled "The Cave" I was thinking maybe something weird happened and I had to do the quest over. Thats when I noticed the Den of Evil is missing. The respec option does not show up on Akara's menu at all. The only reason I noticed was because I wanted to shift a couple points around. I havent checked Nightmare or Normal because I dont want to lose my LK map.

The only mod I am using is RWM and I am using GoMule to mule. I swear I havent used any other hack, cheat, mod or whatever. Hell, I had enough of a time getting GoMule to work properly. On the off chance I did use my Hell level respec, does the Den of Evil revert to being labeled "The Cave" after that? I've never noticed this happening before, but I am just grasping at straws here.

Thanks for any help.

pharphis likes this.
  2. GalaXyHaXz

GalaXyHaXz Diabloii.Net Member

After completing the Den of Evil quest it gets renamed to "The Cave". It's not a bug although it's weird that Blizzard made it that way.

As for your respec issue, this has happened to me as well and is merely a bug. I noticed it happens more when forwarding characters. Nothing you can do, game thinks you've already used it. You'll have to get a token.