Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Minion atk/def

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by kaervek, Nov 9, 2006.

1. kaervek

kaervek IncGamers Member

Minion atk/def

I remember reading a long long time ago (~1-2 years last time i played D2) that minion attack and defense works differently to player atk/def, or at least on a much smaller scale so that 1k def for a minion is the equivilent of say 5-10k def on a player.

anyone heard of this or can point me in the direction of an uptodate sticky that i've missed? Mainly im looking at whether high level skeletons (45-50) need infinity to hit close to 95% on ubers or if a blessed aim merc would allow them to reach 95%. The difference here being blessed aim would allow pride on merc, which would be much better than might+infinity.

If neither are neccessary, looking at defiance + pride if this brings skeleton defense up to a level thats effective against ubers. If defense really is useless there switching to holy freeze, but just want to check what the story is with minon atk/def first.

2. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Haven't heard that one. For minion statistics check this calc.

3. kaervek

kaervek IncGamers Member

seems i was worried about nothing, with slvl 45 the normal skeletons took dclone down quite fast with might/pride merc so accuracy wasnt a problem.

Only hiccup was me teleporting onto him at start where he promptly blew up all my mages with his pink lightning. he didnt even manage to kill one of the normal skeletons though.