Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Mini-Tournament Idea: The Low Level Race Tournament

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Jason Maher, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Jason Maher

Jason Maher Diabloii.Net Member

Mini-Tournament Idea: The Low Level Race Tournament

This is an update to a tourney idea I posted a while ago. The idea is to create a new HC character, and race to take out one of the first 5 Super Uniques encountered in the game (Corpsefire, Coldcrow, Bishibosh, Blood Raven, Bonebreaker). Whoever achieves the quickest time for each nasty will win something neat (like a stack of keys... :whistling:). There will also be a category for the quickest time to take down all 5, as well as 2 categories for the fastest full clear of the areas these nasties are found in (Blood Moor + Den of Evil + Cold Plains + Cave + Burial Ground + Crypt + Mausoleum), one for players1, and one for players8.

Rules[/higlight]
    1. 1.13c HC only
    2. Enter as many times as you want, and as many categories as you want, the only requirement is that you start a new character each time.
    3. Suggested entry fee: 1 [1.13c SC FAM] pgem per attempt, payable upon completion of tournmanet. This will form a prize pool, and I'll probably add some goodies from my stashes as well.
    4.Except for the p1 full clears category, players setting must be p8.
    5. No exploration beyond the Cold Plains.
    6. Any character class, any available skills, and any equipment you find or buy may be used.
    7. Prize Categories:

[will edit in more info when I get home]

2. LeWoVoc

LeWoVoc Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Mini-Tournament Idea: The Low Level Race Tournament

AWESOME.

I'll start doing some planning. I'll be at a disadvantage, though.. I'm soooo not used to playing for speed. :whistling:

Edit: Corpsefire done in 1 min 47 seconds. Going on a bike ride, will think of improvements.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  3. Obdob

Obdob Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Mini-Tournament Idea: The Low Level Race Tournament

sounds really cool.
    just did all 5 on p8: 21min ~46sec
    i know this can be done faster.