Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Mindslayer-Shockbear combo :P

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Jary, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Jary

Jary IncGamers Member

Mindslayer-Shockbear combo :p

At the moment, I'm a lvl 87 Hunger-Maul bear with one point into shockwave, so it's lvl 20 with +19 skillz. One of my friends on east uses a Mindblast-sin with lvl 45 mindblast and like 200% fcr. :thumbsup:

Just to be fun, we decided to team up and duel a few 70-80 hammerdins, shapers, zons and nubs in some nm game. I used wizpike/spirit on switch and azurewrath/ss for maul once we had them stunned. It was hilarious, 'cause we actually owned many players, they'd totally just get in a stun lock with the shadow warrior + his mindblast+wof, +shockwave/Maul they'd just get destroyed cause they couldn't even run move or teleport ><. I realize that against better barbs and other godly players we'd just get owned, but it proved actually effective in a lot of instances and was plain hilarious to do. I think it'd have be even better if I was using Doom/spirit, though... ah well ^^

2. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

He probably doesn't have 200 fcr, as its so far away from sin's max fcr bp.

heh I suppose it is possible to ezstun kill with such 2 builds, but any competent builds going 2v2 should beat you, especially the mbsin... -.-

Yes, Doom would slow their fhr frames, as well as their walk. It would surely piss someone off. :thumbsup: