2x 240+/20 Raven
Arreat 'Um'
Mage Enigma
EBotd Zerk
Beast Zerk
+3 Warcry swords on switch
Arach
Dracul's
Dead Greaves (Gives frw/fhr/str/35+ to cold/fire) <- these I think are better than imps for bvc because your using highlords which gives light resist.

So I'm wondering, what's the minimum extra gear I should have in my stash? Some Dwarfs, Hotspurs, Stormshield, 2x Wizzy with Um perhaps? Help me out!

morotsjos

Banned
soc said:
Right now my barb has:

Highlords
2x 240+/20 Raven
Arreat 'Um'
Mage Enigma
EBotd Zerk
Beast Zerk
+3 Warcry swords on switch
Arach
Dracul's
Dead Greaves (Gives frw/fhr/str/35+ to cold/fire) <- these I think are better than imps for bvc because your using highlords which gives light resist.

So I'm wondering, what's the minimum extra gear I should have in my stash? Some Dwarfs, Hotspurs, Stormshield, 2x Wizzy with Um perhaps? Help me out!
Ed is better than um in arreats. If you desperately need 15 res, use 3x 20/5 scs. 40% ed >>>>>>>>>>> 9 max damage from charms.

Regarding boots: cold res is useless. You can never get too much lightres on the other hand, since you need to counter anyabug+facets+griffons. Extra lightres also helps partially vs foh, even if you need more stacked.

As for extra gear; at the very least you need berber coa (for druids/melee) & stack vs foh (how you do this is up to you, west apparently has fcr-rings with 6x lightres and mana, cant be much better than that). I'd also get myself some fcr-rings vs fb/lightsorcs & necs, the ones already mentioned are nice. Other than that, demon limb is nice for enchant. Verdungos for even more dr. Maxres (i.e. hotspur/tgods/3x Lo helm) vs elemental if you need it.

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
id use nice fcr with superstacked resist and massive mana. then keep
tgods
nokzan
hot spur (not nessesary) 3 lo jewelers helm of the mammoth
angelics
deaths glove
trang glove
2 sojs or bk rings with 3 wc ammy and 5 bo helm for prebuff in cube.
um'ed widow maker
2 slot wand of lifetap

adds up to about 40 slots.

and if your shield weap and not a pure bvc.. keep ss in stash.

as for your build.. id use hoto + cta. or even 2 dooms. works wonders against wind druids and zons.