might merc or act5 barb

dem

Diabloii.Net Member
might merc or act5 barb

my hammerdin usually leaves concentration aura on,

so the question is

which merc will have more damage dealing capabilities and survivabilty in hell players 8? might merc or act5 barb?

oh and any suggestions on the barb merc weapon (other than botd).

thanks

Decebal

Diabloii.Net Member
dem said:
my hammerdin usually leaves concentration aura on,

so the question is

which merc will have more damage dealing capabilities and survivabilty in hell players 8? might merc or act5 barb?

oh and any suggestions on the barb merc weapon (other than botd).

thanks
For a hammerdin i would use a defiance merc or holyfreeze merc!

Defiance boosts defense and if you play ladder put insight on him (mana regeneration)

A third option might be prayer merc (life regeneration) + insight polearm (mana regenaration).

/Dec

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Well it depends if you are a teleing hammerdin or if you like a merc that slows things down for ya (holyfreeze) or have stunning attack capabilities.Possible barb merc set up could be any of these items :

Tal's Mask
Crown Of theives
Kira's Guardian
Arreats
Demonhorn's Edge
Duriels Shell
Set Winged Helm
Set Colo Blade
Doombringer
Grandfather
Ethereal Flamebellow Balrog
Upped ethereal Vile Husk Balrog
ethereal Crescent Moon Elite Sword
ethereal Honor Colo Sword
300ed+ elite rares

Cheers :D

Decebal

Diabloii.Net Member
batuchka said:
Well it depends if you are a teleing hammerdin or if you like a merc that slows things down for ya (holyfreeze) or have stunning attack capabilities.Possible barb merc set up could be any of these items :

Tal's Mask
Crown Of theives
Kira's Guardian
Arreats
Demonhorn's Edge
Duriels Shell
Set Winged Helm
Set Colo Blade
Doombringer
Grandfather
Ethereal Flamebellow Balrog
Upped ethereal Vile Husk Balrog
ethereal Crescent Moon Elite Sword
ethereal Honor Colo Sword
300ed+ elite rares

Cheers :D
Dont forget delirium in a nice elite conqueror crown or carnage helmet with nice stats on it if you use a barb merc! :D

/Dec

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey ya that is a good crowd control helm but maybe an ist is out of his price range :p Also forumites @ the barb forum tell me fury visor delirium has style points on barbs hehe.

dem

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks for the quick and usefull replies....

i was thinking of a mega damage merc (for fun, and to take advantage of the concentration)
thats why i thought of the 2 merc types. (combined with concentration)

for a barb merc which is better doombringer or flamebellow (killing power and survivability)

and again thanks.

i'll save this thread to my hard drive.

edit: oh and regretably i play sp so no super runewords for me. (how i wish they were available on single player!

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Well between doombringer and flamebellow i'd go with doomy cos it has ctc weaken curse which causes monsters to do less damage *and* adds 20% more life to barb merc + inbuild leech:D It is also a base -10 sword (champion sword) where as Flamebellow is base 0 (balrog) Hmm i think Crescent Moon r/w (Shael-Um-Tir) is availabe in SP but i suggest you consult the SP forum (i dun play SP) about that and the statistics forum regarding ias and frame per attack (fpa) rates on barb mercs and ias needed on different base weapon speed swords for optimim results :D

dem

Diabloii.Net Member
oi cool...

i'll try Crescent Moon, (yep its available in sp)

should i put it in a Colossus Blade?

(hmmm , now to find that um rune.)

edit: oh wow, i checked my atma stash and there sat a lonely um rune...

happyfamine

Diabloii.Net Member
dem said:
oh and regretably i play sp so no super runewords for me. (how i wish they were available on single player!
if you search the single player forum you can find a mod to add the newest runwords.