Micheal Jackson verdict to be announced in an hour!

n runes

• itme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • need

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darnoc

Diabloii.Net Member
Micheal Jackson verdict to be announced in an hour!

So, the verdict will be announced shortly; what do you guys think will happen?

Damn you, I had a thread ready to go as soon as the damn thing was announced. You had to go and make a nothing thread just like the news channels are making nothing announcements about nothing to kill time and boost ratings until we hear something.

Bah!

Darnoc

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
Damn you, I had a thread ready to go as soon as the damn thing was announced. You had to go and make a nothing thread just like the news channels are making nothing announcements about nothing to kill time and boost ratings until we hear something.

Bah!
lol, well I'll let you make the thread for when the verdict is announced; I was interested to find out how people thought things would go compared to what happens

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
the other one was better but arbedark made me make a custom one

anywho i don't know i don't think he is a pedo. also he is a good dancer :thumbsup:

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
I think MJ's going down.

I dont think he's done it. but the evidence is stacked against him.

Nice 'tar nrabbit! :lol: :thumbsup:

Arb

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
why does everyone pick on the freck ?? i think he is innocent cause of the white skin is has, the white man always wins, dont know what your all on about.

Wrathchild

Diabloii.Net Member
i dont know what'll happen but i hope he'll be found guilty. dont know why, he's just digusting and i hate his music :lol:
seriously dont know and don't really care ither

I'll be surpirsed if he's found guilty of the major charges, although i think the world would be a better place with him in a small, confined room, miles away from civilisation.
1 thing that made me laugh was a quote from some fan of his who said "He is not guilty, he's a Totally normal man, and would never do such things." Describing wacko as Totally normal? now come on, you might like the guy, but if he's normal, what are we all? republicans?

bobmarley

Diabloii.Net Member
Darnoc said:
So, the verdict will be announced shortly; what do you guys think will happen?
It will either be that he raped like 10,000 little boys, or that somehow he was completely innocent. Either way I am going to sit tight and wait 'till they announce the verdict, then laugh my ass off. :lol:

bobmarley

Diabloii.Net Member
nrabbit said:
give me one good reason why isn't jacko normal

btw anyone know what the verdict?
The guy used to be sooo normal. He used to be cool when he was little, he was in the band Jackson 5. They had many good songs like ABC 123, which i enjoy. But those days are over....

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
bobmarley said:
The guy used to be sooo normal. He used to be cool when he was little, he was in the band Jackson 5. They had many good songs like ABC 123, which i enjoy. But those days are over....
shoot me if his best song is ABC