- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

|SnakeEye| |lvl85 areas|

nothing
(spent my time on pindle mostly)

edit:
Looks like alot of people are dropping out and i know it have been discussed alot, haven´t had the time to read thru this thread yet and maybe the problem is already solved (will read it later when i get home). But i just wanted to say what i think...

There should be very strict rules about not dropping out, specielly if you found any qualifying items (otherwise it might not be a big deal)

secondly, people should make sure they post EVERY qualifying item they got so the top3 get a fair chance to choose what they want.

and not entering items like a Hydra bow... :scratch:
as i wrote earlier, problem might be solved and this rant might be unnecessary, and no offence to the one that found this nice bow. But if we can leave out finds as a Windforce from the winners grab list then i don´t se any reason to do this at all and i don´t feel to excited to enter any of my qualifyers....
If it was a ik maul or something like that then it wouldn´t be a very big deal.....

edit#2:
will post screenies of my other items later if needed, along with fingerprints

Thrugg

Diabloii.Net Member
buffa said:
I just found that Giant Skull is not in the Baal drop list...
So I think I might mistaken it is drop by the baal minion unique...
I am not sure though....
It's certainly in my original Baal list - 43rd, between Spirit Ward and Steel Carapace. If it is missing from the list you saw it may be a copy paste omission or something...

DreamlessDude

Diabloii.Net Member
If the rules doesn't allow dropping out, then i will take tommorrow(its saturday) to do full scale pindle runs and post my finds.

Dr. Strangelove

Diabloii.Net Member
1.10 Pindle (not final yet, i hope)

Darkforce Spawn (Bloodlord Skull)
Spirit Keeper (Earth Spirit)
Ghostflame (Legend Spike)
Headhunter's Glory (Troll Nest)
Spike Thorn (Blade Barrier)
Leviathan (Kraken Shell) x2!
Medusa's Gaze (Aegis)
Gutsiphon (Demon Crossbow)
Fleshripper (Fanged Knife)
Verdungo's Hearty Cord (Mithrill Coil)

Bul-Katho's Tribal Guardian (Mythical Sword)
Tal-Rasha's Guardianship (Lacquered Plate)
Naj's Light Plate (Hellforge Plate)

Viperfork (Mancatcher)
Hellslayer (Decapitator) x2!
Windhammer (Ogre Maul)
Arioc's Needle (Hyperion Spear) x2!

Credendum (Mithrill Coil)
Dangoon's Teaching (Reinforced Mace)
Immortal King's Stone Crusher (Ogre Maul) x2!

note on the mflympics: booya, you have to be more present on the web, read more posts, take positions, 'cause you have issues open here like there's no tommorow. c'mon dude, my grandma spends more time online then you do.

peace, NSK factory, and don't forget biscuits for smut

Spook_Cell

Diabloii.Net Member
Guess I'll post my list, it's pretty much final since most of the rest of my weekend should be spent on homework

Lvl 85 Area
Aldur's Deception - Shadow Plate
Bloodmoon - Elegant Blade
Dangoon's Teaching - Reinforced Mace * 2
Jade Talon - Wrist Sword
Naj's Light Plate - Hellforge Plate
Thunderstroke - Matriarchal Javelin (eth)
Windhammer - Ogre Maul
Wizardspike - Bone Knife
Wraith Flight - Ghost Glaive

Diablo
Bloodmoon - Elegant Blade
Dark Adherent - Dusk Shroud
Demon Limb - Tyrant Club
Demon's Arch - Balrog Spear
Eschuta's Temper - Eldritch Orb
Gimmershred - Flying Axe
Harlequin Crest - Shako
Immortal King's Stone Crusher - Ogre Maul
Jade Talon - Wrist Sword
Kira's Guardian - Tiara
M'avina's Embrace - Kraken Shell
Shadow Killer - Battle Cestus
Verdungo's Hearty Cord - Mithril Coil * 2

And SnakeEye I hate you so much for finding that Bone Visage ad it seems like you got it in a couple runs as well :rant: . Oh well guess my rotten luck has defeated me again. Good work :thumbsup:

SnakeEye85

Diabloii.Net Member
Spook_Cell said:
And SnakeEye I hate you so much for finding that Bone Visage ad it seems like you got it in a couple runs as well :rant: . Oh well guess my rotten luck has defeated me again. Good work :thumbsup:

did like ~5 runs or something like that :) Maybe i should do some more since he seems to drop good :)

Spook_Cell

Diabloii.Net Member
Drop good, I'm not too sure about that. Did around 100 runs if not more and what you see is all I got. Diddly squat.

SnakeEye85

Diabloii.Net Member
Spook_Cell said:
Drop good, I'm not too sure about that. Did around 100 runs if not more and what you see is all I got. Diddly squat.

hehe guess i were lucky with 2 qualifyers in ~5 runs then ^^

Spook_Cell

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I did get Hotspur off of diablo would probably have beaten your bone visage in odds but it doesn't qualify. Lucky you :uhhuh:

Booya

Diabloii.Net Member
factory said:
note on the mflympics: booya, you have to be more present on the web, read more posts, take positions, 'cause you have issues open here like there's no tommorow. c'mon dude, my grandma spends more time online then you do.

First off, i have read everything that has been posted and responded to what i thought was necessary for the MFO.....i have stated all this before in other posts, but since obviously you havent seen them i will repeat it for you right now

Second...you are trying to change the rules for the MFO for the better and i dont have a problem with that...the thing i have a problem with is the fact that you are trying to change the rules AFTER the tournament started...rules will not be changed, all rank lists are final...if there was speculation towards the list that Thrugg and the doc were nice enough to supply for this tournament, then that should have been stated before hand so that maybe the MFO could have been delayed a week to iron out the lists...but no one said a single thing to me, so dont jump at me thinking its my fault...the original list that shade gave me from the passed MFO everyone had a problem with, and they stated that and it was fixed by thrugg and the doc...no one complained about it until a few days after the tourny started...

Third...you are most likey also talking about the dropping out issue that everyone seems to be doing...i dont understand why people are dropping out when they have eligible finds, but thats fine if they do that, if i run this again they wont be welcome for the next one...and yes i agree this whole dropping out issue is ridiculous, you are 'hiding' drops that are eligible, which is dishonest (and this is an honor-based tournament), and you are dropping out just because you have low ranking finds, who cares, this is a game to have fun in, who cares if someone takes your bramble mitts...

and lastly...this is a web-based tournament...i know none of you...i dont know any of your real names, where you live, what clothes you where or what chair you sit on to play diablo...the thing i do know is that i cant go door to door forcing everyone to list, honestly, every eligible find they get or to stop them from dropping out...so yes i can already tell that those top 3 winners are going to get screwed in the end and i apologize for that...nothing i or anyone else can do about that, other than not let anyone who signed up and doesnt post their finds in the next MFO...

So basically list your finds, if you have none (which i know not a single person can honestly say that) say that...just be truthful and stop whining over a game people...open your shades...its 75 degrees where i am right now and the women are running around all over the place...im out...hope this answers your questions factory...

and if any of this seemed like an attack on you or anyone else it wasnt, just clarifying things

Booya

bhaalistik

Diabloii.Net Member
ummmm....ok then....things have gotten a little ugly this time around eh?

all I will say then is: Factory, my friend, the next Grandfather I obtain has your name written all over it (free of charge of course) because yours is still in my Grail keeping nice and warm from the last competition :thumbsup:

and one more thing to everyone...this IS a competition, any hiding of items or "not giving this up because its near and dear to my heart" just isn't right or in the spirit of the Lympics. There's ALWAYS some kind of risk in ANY competition and if you aren't willing to pay up if required to, then some should probably have not signed up for this.

-stik-

Dr. Strangelove

Diabloii.Net Member
yes, very pleased to hear from you. maybe i or better we were just to excited to get started that we didn't notice that list matter. then again we all wanted to hear it from you, and you probably or most likely did make the right decision about that, afaik at most.

Booya said:
...open your shades...its 75 degrees where i am right now and the women are running around all over the place...im out...hope this answers your questions factory...
...here at my place it's 23 (yeah i got that right: F=(9/5)°C + 32), gutt, i wish i could be in a place like yours instead of doing pindle bouts for a free pot, dammit! ...have a drink on me at the pooly bar :drink:, for the sake of that K(F) difference

note: here are the stats and a screenie of my previous post:

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload9/Scree012.jpg

Darkforce Spawn
Bloodlord Skull
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x55baeb8b

Dr. Strangelove

Diabloii.Net Member
bhaalistik said:

all I will say then is: Factory, my friend, the next Grandfather I obtain has your name written all over it (free of charge of course) because yours is still in my Grail keeping nice and warm from the last competition :thumbsup:
i don't think that it's so ugly. i wanted to hear the answers from him, that's all. and let me tell ya - to bad we didn't made it up in the same categories, 'cause i really had in mind to take - own back some 1337 piece/pieces out from ya. you mfer you :rant:

whomhead, there you go, just laying a bit of thrash talk here

Booya

Diabloii.Net Member
bhaalistik said:
nothing ugly here...nothing to see, move it along...hehe

no blood is being spilled here, just a few people that decided that they didnt want to play by the rules or that they are above them...

I would also like to apologize to everyone for this being the worst MFO this forum has seen, but overall i had fun organizing it even though i didnt get much time at all to do any runs, but i have a few qualifiers that i will post soon...

And factory, bro, move somewhere warm, i cant handle that whole 'cold' thing

Booya

BardGeek

Diabloii.Net Member
The one thing I can't help thinking as I particpate in this competition, is that this sure isn't your daddy's MFLympics! The sheer volume of elite sets and uniques compared to previous 1.09 tournaments is quite staggering.

I'm not anywhere close to being in a winning position yet, but I've sure collected a nice selection of stuff for the winners. I can't imagine what my list would look like if I was able to do MF more than a few nights this week.

At any rate, here is my list so far. I'm still trying to improve on my top items however!

1.10 Hell Meph:

22) Andariel's Visage
25) Spike Thorn
31) Stormshield
32) Marrowwalk
36) Dracul's Grasp
37) Arachnid Mesh
39) Hellrack
44) Shadow Killer
47) Flamebellow
50) Baranar's Star
54) Nord's Tenderizer
55) Credendum
57) Bloodmoon
58) Jade Talon
62) Ethereal Edge (x2)
64) Arioc's Needle
65) Wizardspike
67) Laying of Hands (x3)
68) Dangoon's Teaching
69) Immortal King's Stone Crusher

1.10 lvl 85 areas (not nearly as much time spent here as on Meph):

84) Cranebeak
90) Bul-Kathos' Sacred Charge
91) Razor's Edge
124) Credendum

Edit: One thing I forgot to mention, in the interest of full disclosure: My one vice when it comes to these MFLympics is that I am really, really bad about leaving items unidentified. I have a hell of a time breaking from my routine, which always involves stopping by Cain on my way to the stash.

The majority of the items listed above are identified, and I really do apologize. Hopefully this doesn't decrease the value of the items for the ultimate winner...

And oh yeah, I have ATMA info and screenshots available upon request.

tentpeg

Diabloii.Net Member
chaos said:
History time, then. ;)

I organised the first 2, was 3rd place in the first with a 09 windforce (doc tenshi in 2nd with granddaddy!), 2nd place in the 2nd one with 09 IK soul cage. Gave up both, traded back for them at discounted (?) rates. (2*Aldur's armours, 1 nat's mark for windy. Arkaine's, windforce (got another one by this time) and another aldur's armour (i think) for the IK soul cage). You do know how rare IK soul cage was then, right? And like you, the windforce was my most wanted item then.

Back then it was winner take all. There was a LOT of risk, and hence the fun. We stood to win heaps, but we stood to lose our best item too, and that was the point of the competition. No pain no gain. There's no point in a competition where everyone stood only to gain, with no loss or risk involved. Then again maybe not. :teeth:
In the third SPTN Pindle Week, I found a 1.09 Sould Cage and could only manage to come 3rd, meaning I picked up a Mav Diadem and Aldur's Armor, which isn't much compensation for an IK Armor. However, thats the point of these competitions, you put your items on the line and sometimes come out behind. If no-one enters an item because they're scared of losing it, then the competition doesn't work.

bhaalistik

Diabloii.Net Member
factory said:
i don't think that it's so ugly. i wanted to hear the answers from him, that's all. and let me tell ya - to bad we didn't made it up in the same categories, 'cause i really had in mind to take - own back some 1337 piece/pieces out from ya. you mfer you :rant:

Ugly in so far that there seems to be a little disarray, not flaming...but hey, Booya I commend ya for taking it upon yourself to organize this in the first place because it's not an easy task.

...and Facto I do owe you big for that GF I won off ya, so like I said my next one is yours :yep:

hardheaded

Diabloii.Net Member
Guess its time i posted my finds. I only managed to work in about 30 runs due to unexpected events that severely cut into my d2 time.

Hardheaded| 1.10 Meph

Glimmershred
Bonehew (x2)
Wizardspike
Laying of hands
Dangoons Teaching
IK Stone Crusher

Maybe if there is another one I could find more time to do it. I just had way to much to deal with this time around do get more than maybe a total of 2 hours play time:(

Dr. Strangelove

Diabloii.Net Member
just did the deed another 200 times, and have to add these: (1.10 pindle of course)

Templar's Might (Sacred Armor)
Steelrend (Ogre Gauntlets)
Headhunter's Glory (Troll Nest)
Stone Crusher (Legendarry Mallet)
:teeth:
Immortal King's Soul Cage (Sacred Armor)
Naj's Light Plate (Hellforge Plate)
Sazabi's Ghost Liberator (Balrog Skin)

Jade Talon (Wrist Sword)
Hellrack (Colossus Crossbow)
Bonehew (Ogre Axe)

Laying of Hands (Bramble Mitts)

note:
previous 1k deeds: 24 drops (Bloodlord the highest)
last 200 deeds: 11 drops (Templar's and then Ogre Gauntlets close behind)
...this is crazy!

i think i'll squeeze in a couple of runs more.

note the fact, that i have a huge predominance of armors through weapons though.

DragonTK

Diabloii.Net Member
DragonTK Lvl 85 Areas (Pit & WSK)
Demonhorns Edge
Sazabi's Ghost Liberator
Nats Shadow

DragonTK Baal
Viperfork
Hellslayer
IK Stone Crusher

Sorry didn't get a lot here, had to go out of town for a few days. (typing this as I sit in the airport in Rome, Italy. Went down to Malta for a few days for work so MFing was not on my mind at the time.

Not very high in the standings but if there's something that someone wants I will give it up :)

Ciao for now,
Dragon