MFOlympics Find Thread

Booya

Diabloii.Net Member
MFOlympics Find Thread

The MFO Find Thread...everyone post here and no where else as i will only be looking at this thread for your finds...some people are posting for others and that is fine...i beleive i am posting for a few people as well...dont forget that you must post ALL your eligible finds and this must be done within 24hours after the tournament is over, that means by Monday, March 8th at 8pm...

Once that is done i will post seperate threads for the different categories with the standings and what they found, i wil try to get that up on Monday night, maybe end up tuesday morning my time (which is Eastern US).

I noticed a lot of people dropping out because they havent had good finds, post anyway, because maybe a winner would want something you consider 'crap'...and remember if someone posts something better than you, you still have until Sunday at 8pm to find something...good luck

Post your find here in this format please:

(YOUR NAME) (YOUR CATEGORY)
(YOUR FINDS INFO BELOW)

(YOUR NAME) (YOUR OTHER CATEGORY)
(YOUR FINDS INFO BELOW)

(YOUR NAME) (YOUR THIRD CATEGORY)
(YOUR FINDS INFO BELOW)

thanks...
Booya

this will piss off some, but so far...
farting bob 1.10 pindle running
highest find: the redeemer (mighty scepter) (rank 6)
:lol::Lol:

The Redeemer
Mighty Scepter
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x5ade4b4a

buster

Diabloii.Net Member
Buster – 1.10 Pindleskin

12. Dragonscale
17. Griswold's Redemption
25. Halaberd's Reign
27. The Grandfather
36. Spirit Ward
37. Giant Skull
56. Warshrike
60. M'avina's Caster
68. Fleshripper
70. Messerschmidt's Reaver
72. Griswold's Valor x4
73. Immortal King's Soul Cage
77. Lacerator x2
78. Widowmaker
80. Tomb Reaver
81. Wraith Flight
86. Bul-Katho's Tribal Guardian
91. Aldur's Deception
92. Taebaek's Glory x2
95. Flamebellow
102. Naj's Puzzler
103. Naj's Light Plate
105. Jade Talon x2
106. Demon Limb
108. Hellrack
111. Lightsabre
112. Ethereal Edge x3
113. Windhammer
114. Shadow Killer x2
116. Bonehew
120. Sazabi's Cobalt Redeemer
121. Credendum
122. Natalya's Shadow x4
123. Dark Adherent
124. Laying of Hands x5
125. Dangoon's Teaching x5
126. Immortal King's Stone Crusher x2

Screenshots and ATMA stats available upon request (this thread gets real long in a hurry if I post them all).

Kaelin

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't have anything useful to add, I just wanted to ask.....How long/how many runs did you do to get all that stuff buster?

Regards,
Kaelin

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
LprMan - 1.10 Pit

Ok, now I have these 22 eligible findings:

Griswold's Valor
Naj's Light Plate
Natalya's Shadow
Ondal's Almighty
Trang-Oul's Guise

Andariel's Visage
Baranar's Star
Demonhorn's Edge
Demon's Arch
Earth Shifter
Ethereal Edge x2
Firelizard's Talons
Lacerator
Medusa's Gaze
Nosferatu's Coil
Rune Master
Stormshield x2
The Grandfather
Warshrike
Wizardspike

So yes, I have cheesy Thunder Maul, it was almost the first eligible find for me, and still the highest one of those I have got

More to come... (hopefully)

edit: Should I post fingerprints etc? And how about screenies? I have screenie of every drop, but they need 6 megs of diskspace and I can upload only 4 megs. Is it allowed to resize etc. those pics?

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Booya said:
I noticed a lot of people dropping out because they havent had good finds, post anyway,
come on people! you signed up for this tourney knowing full well that there was a chance that you might have to give something away. if for any possible reason you can imagine (not enough time, not lucky enough...), you didn't find one of those items that has gauranteed you a place in the winner's circle, then that does not give you the right to just step quietly out of the tournament! if you found even just one item that qualifies, even if it is just an Ogre Maul, then you still need to post it so that the winners have a legitimate group of items to pick through. they've worked hard and they've earned their prizes. so if you signed up, you did some runs, and you found an elite set or unique item, we want to see it here in this thread. [/rant]

buster

Diabloii.Net Member
Kaelin said:
I don't have anything useful to add, I just wanted to ask.....How long/how many runs did you do to get all that stuff buster?

Regards,
Kaelin
3000 runs :yawn: I’ll post the stats from the runs in a separate thread when I get back into town next week.

buster

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
how mcuh MF buster? i take it you used your lvl 96 LFzon?
Somewhere in the 550 range from what I remember. I’ll post her stats and gear in the new thread.

Booya

Diabloii.Net Member
LprMan said:
edit: Should I post fingerprints etc? And how about screenies? I have screenie of every drop, but they need 6 megs of diskspace and I can upload only 4 megs. Is it allowed to resize etc. those pics?

not completely important to post, but if someone questions your find, be prepared to have it to show...

Booya

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Add Doombringer to my list

Doombringer
Champion Sword
Unidentified
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0x7b89ad9f

:)

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
lone_wolf 1.10 pit

only real find

Trang-Oul's Girth Troll Belt

Firelizard's Talons Feral Claws

Gargoyle's Bite Winged Harpoon

lone_wolf 1.10 pindleskin

nada to report as of now

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Hehh, Pit just gave me Colossus Blade :p

Bul-Kathos' Sacred Charge
Colossus Blade
Unidentified
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x2f134aa1

Too bad it is not ranked very high but it is my first selffound ever

Boddah_khan

Diabloii.Net Member
I really don't want to give away all my aces as of now. I've been running almost non-stop since sunday, and I want to keep the extent of my finds a surprise. Just to keep all you fine people guessing :evil: . So here is a taste of what I have so far. Best of luck in the remaining days! I'm going to have a massive giveaway at the end of this. Cheers!

Boddah_khan - 1.10 Mephisto

Hellslayer
Decapitator
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x1a512dca

Eaglehorn
Crusader Bow
Fingerprint: 0xe9567ef5

Nord's Tenderizer
Truncheon
Fingerprint: 0x9db77846

Boddah_Khan - 1.10 level 85 areas

Absolutely nothing. I have spent all my time running Meph. Could you possibly remove me from this category Booya? Thanks!

boddah, you cant ask to remove yourself jut because you have no items... anyway, if you havent done a single run then the winner of that category cannot take anythign from you, as you have non to give.

Boddah_khan

Diabloii.Net Member
Bob, I'm asking to remove myself from that category because I have had no time to run the pit. I've spent my time on Mephisto. It will make things simpler for Booya in the end. So please, keep your comments to yourself. Cheers!

:( i guess im to outspoken...
i didnt mean offence, i just think that there is no point in removing yourself as you lose nothing by not beign removed.

bhaalistik

Diabloii.Net Member
chase_encode said:
chase_encode - 1.10 Pit

Nothing on the list

Why did I have to get a life during MFO week? :rant:
You and me both Chase...a weekend wedding turned into a 5 day vaca + kids + my Bday = no time for all my catagories. Well, for what its worth:

Bhaalistik 1.10 Pit:
Dangoons Teaching <-- You believe that $hit?!?!

Bhaalistik 1.10 Act5SU:
| Ethereal Edge | Thunderstroke |

Bhaalistik 1.10 Meph:
| Jade Talon | Thunderstroke | Bloodmoon | Ariocs Needle | Spike Thorn | | IK Maul |

Bhaalistik 1.10 Baal:
ZILCH! <-- this one's a lost cause unfortunately, I just don't have the time for 4 catagories.

Been running the quickies mostly, have short and sweet maps for my remaining 3 divisions so I'll try and get a few more in before the deadline.

Good luck to the rest of you!
-stik-