Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

MFO rankings help please

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Booya, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Booya

Booya IncGamers Member

MFO rankings help please

Anyone have an idea of an easy way to post the winners and also what items are up for grabs that people have found? Or should i just post the winners of each category and let them look through the item found list where everyone posted to see what they would like?

Sorry for this being a last minute question...but there is still abour 10 or so hours left for people to post their final results...

thanks for any input...

Booya

2. farting bob

farting bob Banned

you need to PM everyone who has entered to get a ist of items fromt hem first, cause if someone coldnt post but has a good find its unfair. so wait a few days for the replies to come in, then post the top 3 and any other notables (like other good finds, most finds etc, not prize winners but nice to know stuff) from each category.

3. whomhead

whomhead IncGamers Member

it makes the most sense to create a new thread for each category. at the beggining of the thread post the top three winners and their highest item. then, below that post each contestant's finds for that category. these lists don't have to be in any particular order... the winners will know which items they want. that way the winners can easily see the pool of stuff they have to pick through. i think this is the best way to do it.

you shouldn't PM everyone who signed up, just those people that haven't posted their findings in the results thread.

4. Booya

Booya IncGamers Member

thats the way i was thinking of doing it...thanks...and i willPM anyone that hasnt posted by the deadline...thanks for quick replies

Booya

5. SincereX13

SincereX13 IncGamers Member

I think PM'ing everybody is going to be much to much work... I would just make either 3 or 4 seperate threads... One thread for the Pindle category, one for the Meph category, and maybe a single thread for the Baal and lvl85 categories as their seemed to be less participation in those two :grrr:

In these threads people would need list all items found and the rank of each item. You could easily do some cutting and pasting from the other thread for those who have already done this. This way it will be pretty easy to see who has what, and who won for each category.

Just my two cents on the issue.

Wormhead beat me to the punch :rant:

6. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

booya do NOT try to pm me.

make a thread where the winners are posted and then we can post what items they can pick from us