Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

MFO Prizes: Pindleskin

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Vildecor, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Vildecor

Vildecor IncGamers Member

MFO Prizes: Pindleskin

First the results (Thanks to Mr_McGee):

1 SnakeEye85 - Schaefer's Hammer
    2 Farting Bob - The Redeemer
    3 Factory - Darkforce Spawn
    4 Buster - Dragonscale
    5 Joutaja - Griswold's Redemption
    6 ShriekingWillow - Crown of Ages
    7 Serdash - Executioner's Justice
    8 Bladejj - Legend Spike
    9 DreamlessDude - Flamebellow

Here are the eligible finds (and hence prizes) for this category:

1 prize per entrant available (for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place) from:

Buster: Dragonscale (Zakarum Shield), Griswold's Redemption (Caduceus), Halaberd's Reign (Conqueror Crown), The Grandfather (Colossus Blade), Spirit Ward (Ward), Giant Skull (Bone Visage), Warshrike (Winged Knife), M'avina's Caster (Grand Matron Bow), Fleshripper (Fanged Knife), Messerschmidt's Reaver (Champion Axe), Griswold's Valor (Corona), Immortal King's Soul Cage (Sacred Armor), Lacerator (Winged Axe), Flamebellow (Balrog Blade), Naj's Puzzler (Elder Staff), Naj's Light Plate (Hellforge Plate), Jade Talon (Wrist Sword), Demon Limb (Tyrant Club), Hellrack (Colossus Crossbow), Lightsabre (Phase Blade), Natalya's Shadow (Loricated Mail), Dark Adherent (Dusk Shroud), Laying of Hands (Bramble Mitts), Dangoon's Teaching (Reinforced Mace), Immortal King's Stone Crusher (Ogre Maul)

Joutaja: Griswold's Redemption (Caduceus), Doombringer (Champion Sword), Wraith Flight (Ghost Glaive), Razor's Edge (Tomahawk), Taebaek's Glory (Ward), Naj's Light Plate (Hellforge Plate), Sazabi's Cobalt Redeemer (Cryptic Sword), Gimmershred (Flying Axe), Hellslayer (Decapitator)

Shrieking Willow: Crown of Ages (Corona), Griswold's Honor (Vortex Shield), The Grandfather (Colossus Blade), Executioner's Justice (Glorious Axe), Windforce (Hydra Bow), Deathcleaver (Berserker Axe), Gargoyle's Bite (Winged Harpoon), Giant Skull (Bone Visage), Steel Carapace (Shadow Plate), Horizon's Tornado (Scourge), Leviathan (Kraken Shell), Immortal King's Soul Cage (Sacred Armor), Tomb Reaver (Cryptic Axe), Tal Rasha's Guardianship (Lacquered Plate)

Serdash: Windforce (Hydra Bow), Executioner's Justice (Glorious Axe), The Gladiator's Bane (Wire Fleece), Kira's Guardian (Tiara), Verdungo's Hearty Cord (Mithril Coil), Canebeak (War Spike), Ormus's Robes (Dusk Shroud), Ethereal Edge (Silver-Edged Axe), M'avina's Embrace (Kraken Shell)

BladeJJ: Gimmershred (Flying Axe), Tomb Reaver (Cryptic Axe), Trang-Oul's Guise (Bone Visage), The Reaper's Toll (Thresher), Ethereal Edge (Silver-Edged Axe), Ondal's Almighty (Spired Helm), Laying of Hands (Bramble Mitts)

DreamlessDude: Flamebellow (Balrog Blade)

1 prize available (for 1st or 2nd place) from:

Factory: Darkforce Spawn (Bloodlord Skull), Spirit Keeper (Earth Spirit), Templar's Might (Sacred Armor), Steelrend (Ogre Guantlets), Ghostflame (Legend Spike), Head Hunter's Glory (Troll Nest), Spike Thorn (Blade Barrier), Stone Crusher (Legendary Mallet), Leviathan (Kraken Shell), Medusa's Gaze (Aegis), The Gladiator's Bane (Wire Fleece), Gutsiphon (Demon Crossbow), Fleshripper (Fanged Knife), Immortal King's Soul Cage (Sacred Armor), Verdungo's Hearty Cord (Mithril Coil), Bul-Kathos's Tribal Guardian (Mythical Sword), Razor's Edge (Tomahawk), Tal Rasha's Guardianship (Lacquered Plate), Naj's Light Plate (Hellforge Plate), Sazabi's Ghost Liberator (Balrog Skin), Jade Talon (Wrist Sword), Hellrack (Colossus Crossbow), Viperfork (Mancatcher), Hellslayer (Decapitator), Windhammer (Ogre Maul), Bonehew (Ogre Axe), Arioc's Needle (Hyperion Spear), Credendum (Mithril Coil), Dark Adherent (Dusk Shroud), Laying of Hands (Bramble Mitts), Dangoon's Teaching (Reinforced Mace)

1 prize available (for 1st place) from:

Farting Bob: The Redeemer (Mighty Scepter) -- only item listed in the find thread

In the results thread, the new prize rules were given as:
    * 1st Place - picks 3 items from ANY other entrants (max 1 per entrant). Doesn't have to be the highest ranked item the player found.
    * 2nd Place - picks 2 items from ANY other entrants (max 1 per entrant), excluding 1st & those who have already had an item taken.
    * 3rd place - picks 1 item from ANY other entrants (max 1 per entrant), excluding 1st, 2nd & those who have already had an item taken.

This was simply scaled down from the original due to the lack of participation.

Some have also expressed desires to not claim a prize. That is an option you may choose if you wish. If the 1st-3rd place finishers (SnakeEye, Farting Bob, and Factory) would please confirm (or re-confirm) in this thread whether or not you wish to claim prizes. SnakeEye will have first choice, Farting Bob can choose from the entrants SnakeEye didn't pick items from (except for SnakeEye's finds which aren't listed since no one can snag 'em), and Factory gets to claim one from any entrant that Sincere and Buffa didn't claim from (excluding finds from SnakeEye and Farting Bob).

So once you've confirmed whether or not you wish to claim prizes, have at it! Just make sure whoever placed above you has either made his picks or has declined to claim prizes before you make your selection.

2. SnakeEye85

SnakeEye85 IncGamers Member

Unlike the Diablo category, i am going to claim prizes in this category since there were more people participating here and i think the new rules (only 3 items compared to 5 before) are fair. Hope everyone is OK with that, and i hope i don´t destroy to much in peoples grails.

the items i would like to claim is:

From Buster: Griswold's Redemption (Caduceus)

From Shrieking Willow: Griswold's Honor (Vortex Shield)

From Factory: Templar's Might (Sacred Armor

It doesn´t feels right to claim such good prizes after all mess about this MFO and i know some other people won´t claim their prizes. But i worked very hard for a high rank in this (my first MFO) and after the changed rules i think it´s fair. Specially since there were lots of people in this category. Again, i hope im not destroying to much for people who works on their grails and maybe needed these items and i also hope i understod the rules and did right.

Congratulations to evereyone for your great finds and thanks for everyone who helped Boya organizing this after he disapeared....

David

[email protected]

3. buster

buster IncGamers Member

Mule sent. Enjoy your winner's spoils.

4. Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove IncGamers Member

mule sent, enjoy. now it's bobs turn. thnx vildecor for snap this up and setting it in motion. i think i will take one item afterall. i was thinking that i did the runs i did for nothing. can't wait to actually identify the whole lot of deeds.

peace, NSK factory, and don't forget biscuits for smut

5. Vildecor

Thanks for the compliment. I had the spare time and felt that something should be done.

I'm sure the issue is already clear, but to avoid any confusion/mistakes, no more items may be claimed from Buster, Shrieking Willow, and Factory. The rest of their items are safe (including Willow's WF :uhhuh: ).

6. farting bob

farting bob Banned

yea, i onyl listed my item that won me seocnd palce, the rest was in a PM to booya, but there were no other notable entrants items, the next highest was wolfhowl, and i only had 4 others. anyway, snakeeyes has made his choice now, so no one else can take items from me.
    as much as i may regret it, i wnt have any items. i would have liked a grandfather, but damn you snake, 2 people had them, and you choose items from both. so i wont have any stuff as im in a generous mood. over to you factory.

7. Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove IncGamers Member

well, i take serdashs Hydra Bow then. hope i don't destroying someones anything here serdash, ok.

[email protected]

peace, NSK factory, and don't forget biscuits for smut

8. Serdash

Serdash IncGamers Member

:lol:

It'll be on it's way soon. I was hopeful to keeping it, but if I found one, I can find another. My strafer isn't near the level to use it yet, so yeah.

I've got lots of homework and stuff, so the latest it will be out is tomorrow afternoon.

9. Vildecor

I had a feeling someone was going to lose a Windforce in this competition!

That's all for the prizes. Congratulations to all participants and join in the next MF Olympics whenever it shall be!

10. SnakeEye85

SnakeEye85 IncGamers Member

thanks buster and factory, mules received in perfect condition!!

now im just waiting for " From Shrieking Willow: Griswold's Honor (Vortex Shield)"
    and then its time to build a pally ^^

11. ShriekingWillow

ShriekingWillow IncGamers Member

Sending it now. I don't have internet at home so there was a one day delay on getting that mule out.

Congrats to all the winners and participants. Though some speculated that the MFO didn't go as smoothly this year, and that there wasn't as many participants as usual, I think we found some pretty damn sweet stuff. One things for sure, Pindle pays out way better than he did in 1.09.

Now if only I could find a high level rune...